• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Will You Shatter Fate? - RP Thread

Loka looked at Yumi, who was still crying in fear and teleported near her.

"You still crying over there while many people are dying..." he said.

The girl... hadn't known much how to fight nor does she even know how to defend herself. Though she may have the strength, the will do it wasn't there.

"C'mon, get up! It's no time for being a coward...."
"Eeek!" she tried to cover her head.

"Right... this woman is a musician. Kinda obvious why she can't fight.... part of the reason for the screaming at least" Loka said, waiting for the enemy as he regains his stamina.

Yuri eventually finished restoring Tom's arm, nearly falling to the ground from exhaustion, sweat beginning to pool beneath her. "Haaaa... Haaa... Oh... Oh my goodness..."

Yuri nodded, beginning to wrap her energy around Tom's wound. She wasn't exactly experienced in this form of healing, but there was a minute amount of progress being made, Tom's arm beginning to restore quite slowly.

"Once I've finished this, I believe we should try and take... shelter somewhere."
"What about the sky? If I focus, really, really damn hard for a few minutes. I should be able to make something for all of us to be above everything and have some form of shelter." Kuthaliara said

"What about the sky? If I focus, really, really damn hard for a few minutes. I should be able to make something for all of us to be above everything and have some form of shelter." Kuthaliara said
"I.. would... rather you not... expend the ener-" Yuri tried to speak but she could barely remain standing from spending such a large amount of her Prana, feeling blood begin to build up in her throat, which she promptly expelled onto the ground.

"I.. would... rather you not... expend the ener-" Yuri tried to speak but she could barely remain standing from spending such a large amount of her Prana, feeling blood begin to build up in her throat, which she promptly expelled onto the ground.
"One way or another it has to happen. But I'll be out of combat for at least the rest of the day" Kuthaliara said, dashing to Yuri and patting her on the back, trying to help her get all of the blood out before Drew could even get close enough

Yuri continued coughing out lumps of blood and mucus, feeling like her very life energy was being drained. She wasn't even capable of responding to Kuthaliara.

"Ahhh... haa.."

Yuri continued coughing out lumps of blood and mucus, feeling like her very life energy was being drained. She wasn't even capable of responding to Kuthaliara.

"Ahhh... haa.."
"Shoot..." Kuthaliara murmured, taking a couple steps back as Drew took over caring for Kuthaliara and putting out her hands, her eyes hardening as she began to formulate something above the trees

"Ahhh... haa.."
"Look over there, you're little friend is dying..." Loka pointed at Yuri, carrying Yumi in his hand.

Yumi rushed to her aid, worry painted on her face as she looks at her.

"I'm... fine... just... s-sp-spent... a b-bit... to much... p-power... haa... Oh, Buddha, this hurts..." Yuri whispered, beginning to try to stand up, and immediately falling to her knees once again, gripping her chest in pain.

"I'm... fine... just... s-sp-spent... a b-bit... to much... p-power... haa... Oh, Buddha, this hurts..." Yuri whispered, beginning to try to stand up, and immediately falling to her knees once again, gripping her chest in pain.
"I-"

Memories flashing back at seeing people die, and seeing those things happen to Yuri, she instinctively hugged her out of fear.

"Huh..." Loka shrugged, watching them as he slowly approaches.

"I-"

Memories flashing back at seeing people die, and seeing those things happen to Yuri, she instinctively hugged her out of fear.

"Huh..." Loka shrugged, watching them as he slowly approaches.
"Please... ma'am... loosen your grip... your... ahhh... your hurting my riiibs..." Yuri cried out.

"Leave her be... sir..." Yuri muttered, breathing out. She turned to Kuthaliara working, and sighed, clearly not wanting the woman to over exert herself.

"Leave her be... sir..." Yuri muttered, breathing out. She turned to Kuthaliara working, and sighed, clearly not wanting the woman to over exert herself.
To anyone else, it'd seem like Kuthaliara wasn't struggling at all with such a complex structure to fly, like she'd hid it a thousand times before, but to someone with such a majorly keen eye and ear as Yuri, it was clear that Kuthaliara was slowly but surely exerting her power with such a large and complex design

“Are you hurting? I could turn off the pain receptor in your brain in order to make the process more bearable.” Jack offered with a concerned smile.
"I will be fine.... sir. I just need to... r-rest for a while. Overexerting so much of my power truly does take a toll on my life energy..." Yuri explained.

“Yeah, I felt something similar during that fight. For me it was a piercing pain in my head.” Hikaru said with a grimace.
"It must... manifest differently for all of us, then. For you, it drains mental energy... for me, it drains... life energy..." Yuri speculated.

"It must... manifest differently for all of us, then. For you, it drains mental energy... for me, it drains... life energy..." Yuri speculated.
"Now that you mention it, I did feel a slight sensation of pain whenever I was charging at that creature. But it didn't feel physical...it felt more like my soul itself ached. It was strange, to say the least." Jack added.

Hyde glanced at Kuthaliara and then at what she was making, before holding out a hand and assisting her in the process, while he held no power over creation, he could lessen the load on Kuthaliara by allowing souls to formulate and speed her process up

Ashe, who had been...so overwhelmed by the entire situation that he had remained frozen, slowly breathed out, taking a seat on the forest floor. He took a few, long moments to collect himself...clearly unused to being put in such a stressful situation, before turning to Yuri.

"...Yer...amazin' doctor. Wish we had people like ya when I was alive." The young man said softly.

"Huh...? Oh, right, you come from an... older timeline than my own." Yuri tilted her head, before realizing that Ashe most likely didn't have legitimately proficient medical facilities in his town or village.
Ashe cocked his head, before nodding gingerly.

"...Are all future doctor's like ya? Like...can they....fix things...like...arms and uh...sickness?" He asked. He seemed...visibly interested, more so than she had likely seen him up to this point.

Ashe cocked his head, before nodding gingerly.

"...Are all future doctor's like ya? Like...can they....fix things...like...arms and uh...sickness?" He asked. He seemed...visibly interested, more so than she had likely seen him up to this point.
"Well... not all are as proficient as I, no. There are some diseases and injury that a doctor cannot fix on their own without extensive treatments, and... sometimes they cannot be fixed at all." Yuri explained, looking down solemnly.

"Well... not all are as proficient as I, no. There are some diseases and injury that a doctor cannot fix on their own without extensive treatments, and... sometimes they cannot be fixed at all." Yuri explained, looking down solemnly.
Ashe seemed...a bit dishearted by this, the young man slowly nodding.

"...Well, guess that means ya even more amazing. Ya like a...goddess of healin' or somethin'!" The man said, flashing her a smile.

Ashe seemed...a bit dishearted by this, the young man slowly nodding.

"...Well, guess that means ya even more amazing. Ya like a...goddess of healin' or somethin'!" The man said, flashing her a smile.
"O-Oh, I'm no Goddess. But I have been practicing medicine since I was but a small child, so obviously I would grow more proficient than the average... The human body is a very complex thing, and mastering it takes many years and decades." Yuri chuckled, the tiniest of blushes manifesting itself on her cheeks.

"O-Oh, I'm no Goddess. But I have been practicing medicine since I was but a small child, so obviously I would grow more proficient than the average... The human body is a very complex thing, and mastering it takes many years and decades." Yuri chuckled, the tiniest of blushes manifesting itself on her cheeks.
"Many....decades?" Ashe said blankly. He considered this for a moment.

"...But..ya don't look much older than me, Docter. How'd ya manage that?"

Back