• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Will You Shatter Fate? - RP Thread

"I believe we were transported here in a more... young body, in comparison to when we perished. When I was... killed, I was 56 years old, sir." Yuri explained.
Ashe's eyes widened ever so slightly.

"...I...guess that makes sense, I got a better body too from when I was living..." Ashe said, scratching his head.

"...If I...ever got...hurt or..." Ashe trailed off, hesitating for a moment.

"Sick...again. Could ya....treat me to?"

Yuri began trying to slowly get up, limping for a moment, before regaining her balance, her legs trembling violently.

"I would... d-do my best to treat you, no matter what, sir Ashe. I promise you that."

Yuri began trying to slowly get up, limping for a moment, before regaining her balance, her legs trembling violently.

"I would... d-do my best to treat you, no matter what, sir Ashe. I promise you that."
Yumi tried to help Yuri, her face painted with worry.

"What do we do now....?" she asked.

"Don't know.... Got no idea..." Loka replied. "What say you, Yuri?"

"Sick? What sickness did you come down with?"
Ashe looked over at him for a moment, before simply shaking his head.

"...The...village healers couldn't tell me. Had it since I was a lad...." Ashe said softly. He took a breath, slowly getting to his feet.

"...Most of 'em just thought I was cursed."

Ashe slowly walked over to Yuri, gingerly pressing a palm against her shoulder. His hand seemed to...tremble ever so slightly against her as he did so.

"...Tha....thank you...doctor..." He said softly.

"....That...means a lot to me"

Ashe looked over at him for a moment, before simply shaking his head.

"...The...village healers couldn't tell me. Had it since I was a lad...." Ashe said softly. He took a breath, slowly getting to his feet.

"...Most of 'em just thought I was cursed."
"Would you mind describing to me the symptoms of your... illness, sir?" Yuri requested. She gently placed her hand upon Ashe's, her breathing heavy, but she could stand.
Yumi tried to help Yuri, her face painted with worry.

"What do we do now....?" she asked.

"Don't know.... Got no idea..." Loka replied. "What say you, Yuri?"
"Well, I still recommend we take shelter somewhere... Ms. Kuthaliara seems to be taking care of that. Afterwards, I believe we can begin devising a strategy..."

"Would you mind describing to me the symptoms of your... illness, sir?" Yuri requested. She gently placed her hand upon Ashe's, her breathing heavy, but she could stand.

"Well, I still recommend we take shelter somewhere... Ms. Kuthaliara seems to be taking care of that. Afterwards, I believe we can begin devising a strategy..."
"Huh...." Loka placed his hand on his chin. "That could work...."

Yumi, on the other hand, clasps her hands together, looking at Yuri.

"Miss Yuri, can I go home? I don't wanna be here anymore..."

"....." Ashe said nothing for a moment, visibly uncomfortable.

"...I was....tired. All the time. I could...barely lift my head most days. I...couldn't walk...without collapsing...or crawl...or..." Ashe said nothing for a moment, taking a breath.

"...I had...these...strange...lumps too."

"....." Ashe said nothing for a moment, visibly uncomfortable.

"...I was....tired. All the time. I could...barely lift my head most days. I...couldn't walk...without collapsing...or crawl...or..." Ashe said nothing for a moment, taking a breath.

"...I had...these...strange...lumps too."
"Fatigue... lumps..." Yuri began pondering, gently rubbing her chin with her other hand.

"It... seems like a form of Cancer, based on what you have described to me, Sir. It makes sense you would not have been able to be treated- Cancer, especially not as severe as yours, was not documented as an illness until hundreds of years later."
"Please keep me safe... Big s- sister..."
Yuri smiled, "I will... try, Yumi. I will."

Tom was thinking about something, he looked at Yumi, the poor girl was not made for this situation, her attitude made her an easy target and for that reason, he felt the duty to take care of her.

"Yeah, not worry Yumi, we will tried to keep safe"

"Fatigue... lumps..." Yuri began pondering, gently rubbing her chin with her other hand.

"It... seems like a form of Cancer, based on what you have described to me, Sir. It makes sense you would not have been able to be treated- Cancer, especially not as severe as yours, was not documented as an illness until hundreds of years later."
"......" Ashe stared at her for a moment, before slowly nodding.

"Cansor....canser....c...cancer...." Ashe muttered to himself. He repeated it several times, wanting to pronounce it correctly. It felt...strange somehow...having a name for the illness that had plagued him for so long.

"......."

"...Can this...cancer....be...be cured?" Ashe said softly.

"......" Ashe stared at her for a moment, before slowly nodding.

"Cansor....canser....c...cancer...." Ashe muttered to himself. He repeated it several times, wanting to pronounce it correctly. It felt...strange somehow...having a name for the illness that had plagued him for so long.

"......."

"...Can this...cancer....be...be cured?" Ashe said softly.
"...Um... in my time, I was quite close to discovering a cure for it, but I was... unable to, unfortunately." Yuri said softly.

Listening to the conversation between Ashe and Yuri, Hikaru had a look of sadness on his face. He was remembering his own past life and the medical issues that went along with it. “Damn,” he muttered to himself. I’ll get strong enough to keep myself alive and then too. He thought to himself. I won’t get beaten again.

Kuthaliara began breathing heavily and sweating hard, from the shadow being cast what she was making was almost done, but she was nearing overtaxing herself

"...O...oh..." Ashe said quietly. The man seemed to deflate, his face shifting to an almost...sad expression.

"...Guess that was...too much to ask of ya....Sorry, doctor." He said.
"No, it's quite alright, Sir... Maybe I was able to find the cure in... another life, should Buddha allow." Yuri chuckled, her eyes trailing away... as if she was imagining a completely scenary

Kuthaliara didn't further waste her time as she focused for another few seconds, before it was completed and she dropped to one knee to rest
(Double post it is)

The massive thing that Kuthaliara had made was hovering just above the tree-line, a large white ship with Emerald green wings and circles just below and behind it it keeping it afloat, a line of glowing green energy highlighting where the ship was being kept afloat, though the deck wasn't visible quite yet, it was easily thirty meters long and fifteen meters across

(Double post it is)

The massive thing that Kuthaliara had made was hovering just above the tree-line, a large white ship with Emerald green wings and circles just below and behind it it keeping it afloat, a line of glowing green energy highlighting where the ship was being kept afloat, though the deck wasn't visible quite yet, it was easily thirty meters long and fifteen meters across
"Could've made this earlier, y'know?" Loka said rhetorically.

"Didn't... think I had to..." Kuthaliara said
"Welp..."
Ashe gingerly walked over to Kuthaliara, crouching next to the woman.

"...Ya alright, Kuku? Don't want ya collaspin' like the doctor." Ashe said softly.
"Overusage of this power causes major negative side effects. It's natural why she's like that..." Loka commented, his arms crossed

"Good news is... I didn't overexert myself... bad news is... I'm so damn close I might as well have..." Kuthaliara said
Ashe slowly nodded, taking a soft breath.

"...That's a relief...it's worryin' to see y'all actin' all tired like that..." Ashe said. His eyes shifted from her for a moment, glancing up at the massive boat above.

"...Still...that sure is somethin'...ain't never thought I'd see a ship fly like a bird..."

"...That's a relief...it's worryin' to see y'all actin' all tired like that..." Ashe said. His eyes shifted from her for a moment, glancing up at the massive boat above.

"...Still...that sure is somethin'...ain't never thought I'd see a ship fly like a bird..."
"Oh so you're already worrying about me...?" Kuthaliara asked, her usual humor in her voice

"Yknow... I always wanted ta' fly. Pair o' wings, settin' sun. The works. Love the idea."

"Oh so you're already worrying about me...?" Kuthaliara asked, her usual humor in her voice
Ashe stared at her blankly for a moment.

"Course I am, Kuku. Ya important to me!" Ashe said, cocking his head.

"Yknow... I always wanted ta' fly. Pair o' wings, settin' sun. The works. Love the idea."
"...Bein' free as a bird does sound nice ever now n' then. Drifting on the wind like that..." Ashe said, flashing him a smile.

Back