• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Will You Shatter Fate? - RP Thread

"Seriously..." Kuthaliara murmured, trying to walk over to Yuri and Yumi, though she had to drop to one knee to stop herself a couple of times due to how exhausted she was mentally

"I would prefer if you guys leave her alone... she's trying to cope right now, and none of you are helping..." Yuri murmured, hugging Yumi into herself, out of some... instinctive protectiveness.
(a part of me can only think about this meme:
copium_explainer.jpg
)

"It's fine... for now, instead of focusing on... how to fight, we should attempt to figure out how we can, as the old man put it, "move on to the next floor". Fighting should be the last resort against a being so powerful." Yuri said.

"It's fine... for now, instead of focusing on... how to fight, we should attempt to figure out how we can, as the old man put it, "move on to the next floor". Fighting should be the last resort against a being so powerful." Yuri said.
Yumi nods, with Loka floating above them as he deactivates his power and began to approach the rest of the group.

"I heard some people arguing... What's going on?"

"W- we didn't argue, Loka..." Yumi responded.

"That's good. We don't want any disputes in this place. Especially with roaches roaming around..."

"Indeed. For now, we should send some people out to scout the perimeter... see if there is a way outside of this forest." Yuri suggested.

"Indeed. For now, we should send some people out to scout the perimeter... see if there is a way outside of this forest." Yuri suggested.
"Or..." Kuthaliara said as she stopped herself to the side of Yuri

"We can take this floating palace for a spin... and check from the sky..."

"...Perhaps you should find a place to rest, first. Do you need me to move you?" Yuri offered.
"Sure... I left an instruction manual... I think..." Kuthaliara said

(To explain it, Kuthaliara's brain is getting ahead of her thoughts, hence why she had to stop herself from just walking into eternity a few times on the way there

While the others were talking, Ashe was leaning his face over the edge of the ship's pool, staring blankly at the softly sloshing water below. He sniffed it slightly...confusion stretching across his face.

"...This don't smell like sea water..." The young man thought. He placed a hand in the water, idly splashing it.

While the others were talking, Ashe was leaning his face over the edge of the ship's pool, staring blankly at the softly sloshing water below. He sniffed it slightly...confusion stretching across his face.

"...This don't smell like sea water..." The young man thought. He placed a hand in the water, idly splashing it.
"Hey Aqualad...! Wouldn't recommend drinking that water... but you can sure swim in it!" Kuthaliara called out

“That is because it is fresh water mixed with a substance known as chlorine. It kills all bacteria, and potentially you if you drink too much of the stuff.”

“That is because it is fresh water mixed with a substance known as chlorine. It kills all bacteria, and potentially you if you drink too much of the stuff.”
"Oh!" Ashe said blankly, having no idea what chlorine, or bacteria was. He stared at it for a moment, before simply...falling off the edge, his body producing a small splash as it impacted the water. He had dreamed often about swimming during his prior life, and assumed he would get the hang of it the moment his body fell into the water.

And strangely...he did. As he sunk to the bottom of the pool, his limbs kicked outward, as if one reflex, propelling himself across the depths with seemingly unnatural ease. Much more efficiently than the stumbling motions he performed on land.

"...This is....amazin'!" Ashe said. Though...as he was underwater, the sound didn't reach above the surface.

"Oh!" Ashe said blankly, having no idea what chlorine, or bacteria was. He stared at it for a moment, before simply...falling off the edge, his body producing a small splash as it impacted the water. He had dreamed often about swimming during his prior life, and assumed he would get the hang of it the moment his body fell into the water.

And strangely...he did. As he sunk to the bottom of the pool, his limbs kicked outward, as if one reflex, propelling himself across the depths with seemingly unnatural ease. Much more efficiently than the stumbling motions he performed on land.

"...This is....amazin'!" Ashe said. Though...as he was underwater, the sound didn't reach above the surface.
"You seem to be having a blast in the pool! You know, back when I was alive, I had a pool the size of a lake in my backyard. Ah, good times..." Jack said, reminiscing about his past life where he was a billionaire playboy.

"You seem to be having a blast in the pool! You know, back when I was alive, I had a pool the size of a lake in my backyard. Ah, good times..." Jack said, reminiscing about his past life where he was a billionaire playboy.
A few moments later Ashe resurfaced, his face popping above the water.

"...That sound's amazin'! Too bad these...pool things don't have any fish or waves or nothin..." He said.

A few moments later Ashe resurfaced, his face popping above the water.

"...That sound's amazin'! Too bad these...pool things don't have any fish or waves or nothin..." He said.
“Weirdly enough I also had a personal aquarium with a variety of fish species as well. Cost me half a billion to build it and bribe border officers to get them to my house, but it was well worth it.”

Yuri let out a labored breath, summoning her book in hand. She began to take note of all the details of the ship around her... and also details about the enemy they'd encountered, how to combat them, and any potential ways out of the forest.

"I know I need to calm down, Ms. Nightingale... I know... I'm just... I'm just trying hard, okay?" She murmured, seemingly talking to herself as she did in the cave.

"When we get to an ocean, you can swim all you want..." Loka commented.
Ashe's head instantly turned to Loka, visibly excited.

"...Do ya think we could get there soon?" He said.

Hikaru is walked over to the edge of the pool and smiled at Ashe having. “Been to long since I was able to go swimming.” He said to himself.
"...Ya should get in with me, Heekaru! Plenty of water for the both of us!" He said, glancing up at the man from the water.

"Most definitely..." he replied.

"A no... Not right now and not any sooner... But for the sake of getting your hopes up, we'll try..."
Ashe slowly nodded, a smile stretching across his face.

"I'm...used to waitin'. I'm just...excited to get the chance!" He said.

Hikaru considered it for a few moments before saying, “Maybe in a little bit. I want to make sure we’ve got ourselves a solid plan before I start relaxing too much.”
"Yeah! The water will ease all yer nerves, I'm sure of it! It's even got that fancy chloreen stuff!" He said. He moved away from the edge, giving the man the space to jump in.

Back