• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Why Kashin Koji isn’t Low 5B

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're a weirdo bro😂downgrade a character you yourself upgraded😅💔.
I wasn’t the one who upgraded him, I was the one who put the low 5B scale for Jigen. Then someone else upgraded because they think he should scale. Get your facts straight before u say nonsense

Koji has consistent low 5-B feats.
He blocked a single strike; and his body was shaking as a result; and got absolutely BLACKE- dominated afterwards. And, Kashin didn't "swap hands" with Isshiki. "Swapping hands" would be, as the phrase suggests, both sides dishing out an equal amount of blows. Kashin threw punches, and Isshiki effortlessly blocked all of them; immediately after no-selling one of his other punches and one of his Fire Style techniques. No matter what way you slice it, there is no way in Hell Kashin is scaling anywhere close to Isshiki, not even in Sage Mode, WHICH ISSHIKI BULLIED AS WELL.

Think for once, champ.

He blocked a single strike; and his body was shaking as a result; and got absolutely BLACKE- dominated afterwards. And, Kashin didn't "swap hands" with Isshiki. "Swapping hands" would be, as the phrase suggests, both sides dishing out an equal amount of blows. Kashin threw punches, and Isshiki effortlessly blocked all of them; immediately after no-selling one of his other punches and one of his Fire Style techniques. No matter what way you slice it, there is no way in Hell Kashin is scaling anywhere close to Isshiki, not even in Sage Mode, WHICH ISSHIKI BULLIED AS WELL.

Think for once, champ.
Once again you don't actually prove anything and just resort to insults nice.

He blocked one attack and swapped habds with isshiki. Isshiki is shown throwing punches as well and avoided kashin koji massive rasengan. Something i mentioned but you left out. I wonder why.

Isshiki being above koji doesn't remove his low 5-B rating at all. And the fact he blocked isshiki attack swapped hands with him and made isshiki avoid an attack all prove he has consistent low 5-B feats. I will say it again scaling below isshiki does not mean he is not low 5-B. Try again buddy

This is getting boring.
Isshiki is shown throwing punches as well
SanXGXb.png

Nope. Kashin's fists were clenched, and Isshiki's palm were open; he was catching blows.
avoided kashin koji massive rasengan
He didn't avoid the Rasengan, he just crushed Kashin because, "I don't have any time to waste on the likes of Koji". He has proven time and time again that Kashin's attacks were useless against him. Why would the Massive Rasengan suddenly threaten him if the Five Fire Gods' Fan of Flames did nothing against him? He can turn a stomp around with a Massive Rasengan?
And the fact he blocked isshiki attack swapped hands with him and made isshiki avoid an attack all prove he has consistent low 5-B feats.
I keep tellin' 'em, "We gotta upgrade base Naruto, man!", but they never listen.

This is getting boring.

SanXGXb.png

Nope. Kashin's fists were clenched, and Isshiki's palm were open; he was catching blows.

He didn't avoid the Rasengan, he just crushed Kashin because, "I don't have any time to waste on the likes of Koji". He has proven time and time again that Kashin's attacks were useless against him. Why would the Massive Rasengan suddenly threaten him if the Five Fire Gods' Fan of Flames did nothing against him? He can turn a stomp around with a Massive Rasengan?

I keep tellin' 'em, "We gotta upgrade base Naruto, man!", but they never listen.
1. I agree base naruto should be upgraded he has to many feats to not be

Fair he was blocking those attacks that's fair.
Not saying koji would have seriously threatened isshiki or do serious damage. But the massive rasengan should scale above five fire gods fan of flames. The massive rasengan is his known strongest attack while five fire god fan of flames is just another jutsu. And he avoided being hit by the rasengan. Crushing him instead of blocking it normally.

the fight will air in next episodes we would get a better view on what happened

I'm not really knowledgeable when it comes to Baruto and it's scaling but the OP seems fine though it more so seems to depend on how "weak" the guy Koji fought was. Being wakened doesn't necessarily mean he's not on the same Tier, but it could. I'd rather let more knowledge members handle this.

If anything, At least Moon level+, likely Small Planet level is always an option if people can't decide. Regardless, not much more I can say.

Jigen stomped Naruto and Sasuke in his Partial Otsutsuki Form (i.e., the one with the horn). Before that, Naruto and Sasuke put up a pretty good fight against Karma Jigen; although, he was still ultimately superior. Kashin fought a far weakened Karma Jigen, and resorted to using his little fire summoning trick after Jigen entered his Partial Otsutsuki Form and blitzed him.
Key words are what I bolded out. They may have put up a fair fight against him, but that by itself if anything still solidifies a nerfed Jigen at being Low 5-B (at an obvious lower extent of course). On top of him still being superior? There's nothing signifying a weakened Jigen not being Low 5-B. He's just nerfed to an unknown extent.

Again, the Jigen that Naruto and Sasuke fought against, Karma Jigen, was 5-C+.
The Jigen that stomped both them and Kashin, Partial Otsutsuki Jigen, was Low 5-B.

Look's fine to me

Jigen who was against Kashin Koji at that time, was Jigen in a weak state or not as strong as his form against Naruto and Sasuke, this could be a downscaling for Kashin Koji, at least Multi Continent for him

I say let's wait for the animated episodes of this fight since we'll get a better idea or more detailed explanations of the fight and event. It's only a few weeks away I believe.
EP 214 KK fights Jigen, it's only a month.

Last edited:
Either way I'm confused as to what is being proposed here.

Base Koji should be 5C for scaling above Delta whilst with Sage Mode Low 5B for being able to swap hands and even take hits from Isshiki.

It seems pretty simple to me. What's with the downgrade?

Okay. If somebody explains the discussion so far in an easy to understand manner, I can ask some more staff members that are interested in Naruto to evaluate this.

Okay. If somebody explains the discussion so far in an easy to understand manner, I can ask some more staff members that are interested in Naruto to evaluate this.
Well the Op stated that Kashin Koji is not scaling to low 5B cause he fought a weakened Jigen and also he was stated to be weaker than Naruto and Sasuke
i think the opposition are saying even tho Kashin Koji is weaker he will not drop into another tier. but i think this is a misconception since the jigen that fought KK and was damaged by is only rated as 5C+ here and i think he stomped KK after he went into his partial otutsuki form which is low 5B, so OP is saying KK should not scale to his partial otutsuki form but his Jigen form which is 5C+
also i think it was stated to wait a month for the anime before making any decision

Well the Op stated that Kashin Koji is not scaling to low 5B cause he fought a weakened Jigen and also he was stated to be weaker than Naruto and Sasuke
i think the opposition are saying even tho Kashin Koji is weaker he will not drop into another tier. but i think this is a misconception since the jigen that fought KK and was damaged by is only rated as 5C+ here and i think he stomped KK after he went into his partial otutsuki form which is low 5B, so OP is saying KK should not scale to his partial otutsuki form but his Jigen form which is 5C+
also i think it was stated to wait a month for the anime before making any decision
@Elizhaa @TISSG7Redgrave @Shadowbokunohero @Soldier_Blue @DarkDragonMedeus @DemonGodMitchAubin @M3X @Jvando @Ionliosite @LordGriffin1000 @Mr._Bambu

What do you think about this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back