• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Why Kashin Koji isn’t Low 5B

Status
Not open for further replies.
Karma Jigen is only 5-C+ at his full power. Partial Otsutsuki Jigen is Low 5-B, and Kashin never tagged him once; in fact, he was blitzed. Again, Kashin only battled Karma Jigen after his strength was already reduced to less than 10% of his full power, and he was helpless against the latter, immediately resorting to the fire summoning circle.

EDIT: Kashin isn't even Low 5-B in base like the argument would lead you to believe. He only has a Low 5-B rating with Sage Mode based on the ten-times multiplier that was recently bunked and removed.

I WAS THE ONE THAT MADE THE LOW 5B JIGEN THREAD. CHECK ON MY PROFILE. HIM DOING ALL THOSE STUFF IS JUST SUPPORTING EVIDENCE THAT HE SHOULD BE ABOVE THEM.
1 calm down your way to angry over a debate on fictional characters.

2. Your reason for jigen being low 5-B was not on his profile on the wiki at all. Everything i said is directly from the wiki.

3. Jigen scaling above them.does not mean they can't be low 5-B

Karma Jigen is only 5-C+ at his full power. Partial Otsutsuki Jigen is Low 5-B, and Kashin never tagged him once; in fact, he was blitzed. Again, Kashin only battled Karma Jigen after his strength was already reduced to less than 10% of his full power, and he was helpless against the latter, immediately resorting to the fire summoning circle.

EDIT: Kashin isn't even Low 5-B in base like the argument would lead you to believe. He only has a Low 5-B rating with Sage Mode based on the ten-times multiplier that was recently bunked and removed.
Not arguing for base koji at all. And koji is able to fight isshiki block attacks and able to swap hands with isshiki in their fight. I also admitted Jigen was nerfed

1 calm down your way to angry over a debate on fictional characters.

2. Your reason for jigen being low 5-B was not on his profile on the wiki at all. Everything i said is directly from the wiki.

3. Jigen scaling above them.does not mean they can't be low 5-B
I’m not mad you just don’t understand English😭😭 I told u, the reason why jigen is low 5B is because he should scale above the addition of Naruto and sasuke so how would naruto and sasuke individually scale to their addition🤦🏾‍♂️

Wtf are u on. Jigen kicking sasuke out of his Susano or hitting naruto to the point t where he couldn’t keep his SIX PATHS SAGE MODE is unquantifiable. All we know is that it’s above Moon level+ but to what extent is unknown
Nah this is the wrong reason, partial otutsuki jigen would still be low 5B, the reason he is low 5B is because he is >>>>> Fused momoshiki who is almost at low 5B and simple upscale, naruto and saskue defeated fused momoshiki and beat him actually but they were treated like kids in front of jigen. so you are the one who needs to prove jigen that was fighting KK was no longer 5B.

Aside that i am neutral, cause personally i disagree with low 5B KK since he was stated to be weaker than nardo and sas, but then you cant disprove the fact that he push jigen to his limit so yes he would scale to whatever jigen scales to

I’m not mad you just don’t understand English😭😭 I told u, the reason why jigen is low 5B is because he should scale above the addition of Naruto and sasuke so how would naruto and sasuke individually scale to their addition🤦🏾‍♂️
No you are clearly mad over fictional characters.

Scaling to low 5-B when kojo has feats that put him there and theu both individually scale above him. And jigen scales above all 3 it is simple

koji is able to fight isshiki block attacks and able to swap hands with isshiki in their fight.
Jigen* and...

Th
Nah this is the wrong reason, partial otutsuki jigen would still be low 5B, the reason he is low 5B is because he is >>>>> Fused momoshiki who is almost at low 5B and simple upscale, naruto and saskue defeated fused momoshiki and beat him actually but they were treated like kids in front of jigen. so you are the one who needs to prove jigen that was fighting KK was no longer 5B.

Aside that i am neutral, cause personally i disagree with low 5B KK since he was stated to be weaker than nardo and sas, but then you cant disprove the fact that he push jigen to his limit so yes he would scale to whatever jigen scales to
This isn’t the reason buddy, I was the one who made the thread for the upgrade and it got accepted

He fought isshiki too did you forget and is able to block attacks from him and swap hands with him.
The point is. Naruto and Sasuke are not Low5B individually because the reason any of the characters in the verse are is because, the majestic attire susano is a combination of Naruto and Sasuke’s power and some characters are above that. Koji is not

He fought isshiki too did you forget and is able to block attacks from him and swap hands with him.
Kashin didn't do shit against Isshiki.

And, I love it when people make the argument that "X blocked a single attack from Y, so they scale", because then I can make the argument that base Naruto is 5-C+ because he blocked a punch from Fused Momoshiki, contributed more energy to the Super Uzumaki Rasengan than Boruto, and managed to kick Isshiki and knock him down.

The point is. Naruto and Sasuke are not Low5B individually because the reason any of the characters in the verse are is because, the majestic attire susano is a combination of Naruto and Sasuke’s power and some characters are above that. Koji is not
Never said he was just said koji is low 5-B and naruto and sasuke should also be. Since they scale above him individually

And besides naruto and sasuke profiles for the low 5-B characters none of them ever mention majestic attire naruto and sasuke at all. Jigen has kicking sasuke through his susanoo and his feats during their fight with him. Majestic attire is not brought up once so unless it is a mistake on his profile or accidentally left out this false

Never said he was just said koji is low 5-B and naruto and sasuke should also be. Since they scale above him individually

And besides naruto and sasuke profiles for the low 5-B characters none of them ever mention majestic attire naruto and sasuke at all. Jigen has kicking sasuke through his susanoo and his feats during their fight with him. Majestic attire is not brought up once so unless it is a mistake on his profile or accidentally left out this false
All u have to do is read buddy
Moon level (Should be stronger than Bijū Sage Mode Naruto from "The Last") , higher with Susano'o (The Susanoo greatly increases Sasuke's Attack Power) | Moon level+ (Far stronger than before. Equal to Six Paths Sage Mode Naruto), higher with Susano'o (The Susano'o significantly increases Sasuke's Attack Power), Small Planet level with Majestic Attire Susano'o (Combined strength with Naruto, who then overpowered Momoshiki's Lava Golem.)

The only mistake is them not putting it on Isshiki’s profile

Kashin didn't do shit against Isshiki.

And, I love it when people make the argument that "X blocked a single attack from Y, so they scale", because then I can make the argument that base Naruto is 5-C+ because he blocked a punch from Fused Momoshiki, contributed more energy to the Super Uzumaki Rasengan than Boruto, and managed to kick Isshiki and knock him down.
Ok this proves nothing. Koji can block attacks and can swap hands with isshiki without being knocked out or severely injured. You can make fun of an argument all you want but your not proving anything isshiki avoid attacks from koji and was able to fight h2h evenly with him. That is low 5-B whether you like it or not

All u have to do is read buddy
Moon level (Should be stronger than Bijū Sage Mode Naruto from "The Last") , higher with Susano'o (The Susanoo greatly increases Sasuke's Attack Power) | Moon level+ (Far stronger than before. Equal to Six Paths Sage Mode Naruto), higher with Susano'o (The Susano'o significantly increases Sasuke's Attack Power), Small Planet level with Majestic Attire Susano'o (Combined strength with Naruto, who then overpowered Momoshiki's Lava Golem.)
Not his profile at all. I said Jigen profile. I also said besides naruto and sasuke none of the low 5-B have any mentions of majestic attire. Obviously you need to read my entire response before typing

Ok this proves nothing. Koji can block attacks and can swap hands with isshiki without being knocked out or severely injured. You can make fun of an argument all you want but your not proving anything isshiki avoid attacks from koji and was able to fight h2h evenly with him. That is low 5-B whether you like it or not
So because kawaki survived a kick from Borushiki he’s moon level?

Not his profile at all. I said Jigen profile. I also said besides naruto and sasuke none of the low 5-B have any mentions of majestic attire. Obviously you need to read my entire response before typing
U need to read the thread that puts characters at low 5Band stop making a fool of yourself

That’s the point ffs. The wording is ****** up. I’ve provided the thread were it was accepted now **** off
No you claimed it was on jigen profile and it is not and claimed that majestic susanoo is the reason he is low 5-B. You have not proven either and jigen profile proves you wrong. And now your mad about it

He has none🤦🏾‍♂️ I’m done with u. Your opinion doesn’t even matter. Just waiting for more staff
Except all his feats does. You are arguing for a downgrade. Can't prove why the characters should be downgrade so you get angry and throw fits. Love to see it

Koji has consistent low 5-B feats. Kawaki does not. Next
Last thing imma say to u. For u to be low 5B in the verse, u need to scale to or above the Majestic Attire Susano. If u have anything else that puts them there, go and make a thread on your own but for now, **** off

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back