• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Why Kashin Koji isn’t Low 5B

Status
Not open for further replies.
Intro:
A while ago, Kashin Koji was upgraded to Low 5B with Sage mode and they’re many things that contradict this and I will be providing it.

Argument:
So the reason why Kk was put at Low 5B was because of his feats against Jigen/Isshiki. The obvious counter argument to this was the fact that Jigen was drained from his battle against Naruto and Sasuke. However in the previous thread, it was accepted that it was a case of stamina and not strength.

In the new synopsis of the anime adaptation translated by Organic Dinasour, it does in fact say that Jigen being drained also affected his strength and if he were to regain it, kk wouldn’t stand a chance.

Koji himself also says now that Jigen has been nerfed, he might have a chance of beating him now.

This debunks the argument that Jigen was at full strength against Koji.

Further proof of this is Amado and Isshiki saying that Naruto and Sasuke are stronger than him.

Isshiki and Amado would be the most reliable sources in this case because Isshiki has fought both of them and Amado created Koji.

It also wouldn’t make sense for Koji to be stronger than Jigen narratively seeing as how Jigen limited code for being above him but not koji.

Let’s move on to kk’s feats against Isshiki in his true form.

The most common one is kk’s swapping hands with Isshiki so this means he should be above Naruto and Sasuke right? No this is not the case because Naruto and Sasuke are also shown to replicate the same feats that Koji has against Isshiki.

This proves that Koji isn’t stronger than Naruto and Sasuke.

The other feat that makes people think Koji is above Naruto and Sasuke is when Isshiki uses daikokuten to avoid his giant rasengan. This doesn’t necessarily mean that it would have done any damage seeing as Isshiki literally used it to stop Sasuke’s ordinary Chidori when we literally just saw him tank a barrage of Naruto’s chakra fists and had zero damage done to him.

https://imgur.com/a/rVeOqkl

It is also implied that Jigen as a vessel got weaker after He fought Naruto and Sasuke as the crystal on his body started cracking.

https://imgur.com/a/DbAzZeQ

Further proof of This is Jigen tanking the Amaterasu which is stated as hot as the sun and has been shown to be superior to normal flames with no difficulty but then is in visible pain, even screams and eventually dies by NORMAL FLAMES in his fight against Koji.

https://imgur.com/a/y2Pjxd6

In conclusion, Koji would then be Moon Level+ for being implied that he’s superior to delta but since we don’t know if he was going to use sage mode or not because they never fought, just to be safer, it should be Moon Level+ at his peak.

Last edited:
so, unknown, 5C with sage mode?

it seems fine but since sage mode is accepted as 10x multiplier wouldn't this make him around multi continent at base?

Honestly I have to disagree. Just because he didn’t fight a full powered Jigen doesn’t necessarily mean he can’t be Low 5-B

He can just downscale.
The jigen he fought was obviously way weaker than low 5B because the jigen he fought is weaker than a full powered Naruto and Sasuke

I disagree. Him being weaker does not mean koji would not be low 5-B. Jigen was able to stomp naruto and sasuke when he was not tired. Him being nerfed and koni fighting him would not mean koji rating would be removed. He was able to fight a jigen who stomped naruto and sasuke that makes him low 5-B even if he was nerfed

so, unknown, 5C with sage mode?

it seems fine but since sage mode is accepted as 10x multiplier wouldn't this make him around multi continent at base?
It should say at least multi continental and atleast Moon Level+

I disagree. Him being weaker does not mean koji would not be low 5-B. Jigen was able to stomp naruto and sasuke when he was not tired. Him being nerfed and koni fighting him would not mean koji rating would be removed. He was able to fight a jigen who stomped naruto and sasuke that makes him low 5-B even if he was nerfed
Did u even bother to read the thread? It’s stated if Jigen was at full power he would have washed koji too🤦🏾‍♂️

Did u even bother to read the thread? It’s stated if Jigen was at full power he would have washed koji too🤦🏾‍♂️
Yeah i did and did you read my reply. I said koji was able to fight a nerfed jigen. Jigen being nerfed by an unknown amount would not make koji loose his low 5-B rating.

Jigen was able to stomp naruto and sasuke when he was not tired.
Jigen stomped Naruto and Sasuke in his Partial Otsutsuki Form (i.e., the one with the horn). Before that, Naruto and Sasuke put up a pretty good fight against Karma Jigen; although, he was still ultimately superior. Kashin fought a far weakened Karma Jigen, and resorted to using his little fire summoning trick after Jigen entered his Partial Otsutsuki Form and blitzed him.

Jigen stomped Naruto and Sasuke in his Partial Otsutsuki Form (i.e., the one with the horn). Before that, Naruto and Sasuke put up a pretty good fight against Karma Jigen; although, he was still ultimately superior. Kashin fought a far weakened Karma Jigen, and resorted to using his little fire summoning trick after Jigen entered his Partial Otsutsuki Form and blitzed him.
They put up a good fight but wasn't able to damage him and kept up on speed with him. They were still somewhat relative to him.

Koji did fight a weaker jigen. But was still able to take hits from him clash evenly with him and keep up with him in speed. He did use those tricks because they were a counter to jigen

Yeah i did and did you read my reply. I said koji was able to fight a nerfed jigen. Jigen being nerfed by an unknown amount would not make koji loose his low 5-B rating.
That’s exactly what it would mean because like u said, Jigen was nerfed by an unknown amount which would mean koji would be unknown too🤦🏾‍♂️

They put up a good fight but wasn't able to damage him and kept up on speed with him. They were still somewhat relative to him.

Koji did fight a weaker jigen. But was still able to take hits from him clash evenly with him and keep up with him in speed. He did use those tricks because they were a counter to jigen
Unless u can prove that the jigen he fought was low 5B, stop this nonsense

Unless u can prove that the jigen he fought was low 5B, stop this nonsense
Can't prove he was or wasn't low 5-B. Koji has many feats and as you shown was even able to swap hands with isshiki. Im just confused why koji is low 5-B and naruto and sasuke aren't. They should also be low 5-B

Can't prove he was or wasn't low 5-B. Koji has many feats and as you shown was even able to swap hands with isshiki. Im just confused why koji is low 5-B and naruto and sasuke aren't. They should also be low 5-B
No because the reason why isshiki is low 5B in the first place is because he should be superior to the majestic attire susano which is an addition of Naruto and Sasuke’s power. It’s stated many times that no matter what they do, they cannot beat him which is why isshiki should scale above it

Nothing you posted proves koji looses low 5-B rating. Stop it
Lemme sum it up since u don’t understand. Jigen was nerfed by an unknown amount which would make base koji unknown. We know he doesn’t scale to the real Isshiki because naruto and sasuke don’t and are stated stronger than koji. It’s not rocket science

No because the reason why isshiki is low 5B in the first place is because he should be superior to the majestic attire susano which is an addition of Naruto and Sasuke’s power. It’s stated many times that no matter what they do, they cannot beat him which is why isshiki should scale above it
Jigen also has the low 5-B rating in his partial otsutsuki form for kicking sasuke out of his susanoo and hitting naruto so hard he couldn't keep his biju mode and sage of six path mode active any longer. Isshiki scales above that form of jigen. And majestic attire naruto and sasuke who are low 5-B

Lemme sum it up since u don’t understand. Jigen was nerfed by an unknown amount which would make base koji unknown. We know he doesn’t scale to the real Isshiki because naruto and sasuke don’t and are stated stronger than koji. It’s not rocket science
Except you don't understand that still doesn't downgrade either. Jigen nerfed by an unknown amount as you admitted yourself. That means he would still keep the low 5-B that he already has. Koji was able to fight him and swap hands and block attacks from isshiki so he still keeps his low 5-B. Naruto and sasuke should just be upgraded to low 5-B

Jigen also has the low 5-B rating in his partial otsutsuki form for kicking sasuke out of his susanoo and hitting naruto so hard he couldn't keep his biju mode and sage of six path mode active any longer. Isshiki scales above that form of jigen. And majestic attire naruto and sasuke who are low 5-B
Wtf are u on. Jigen kicking sasuke out of his Susano or hitting naruto to the point t where he couldn’t keep his SIX PATHS SAGE MODE is unquantifiable. All we know is that it’s above Moon level+ but to what extent is unknown

Except you don't understand that still doesn't downgrade either. Jigen nerfed by an unknown amount as you admitted yourself. That means he would still keep the low 5-B that he already has. Koji was able to fight him and swap hands and block attacks from isshiki so he still keeps his low 5-B. Naruto and sasuke should just be upgraded to low 5-B
Just say u don’t know how to scale and leave the thread

Wtf are u on. Jigen kicking sasuke out of his Susano or hitting naruto to the point t where he couldn’t keep his SIX PATHS SAGE MODE is unquantifiable. All we know is that it’s above Moon level+ but to what extent is unknown
Did you even look at his profile before making this thread. It is litterally stated as a reason for why jigen is low 5-B.

I already explained to u that the reason why Jigen is low 5B is because he’s stronger than the addition of naruto and sasuke so why tf would naruto and sasuke be low 5B🤦🏾‍♂️

I already explained to u that the reason why Jigen is low 5B is because he’s stronger than the addition of naruto and sasuke so why tf would naruto and sasuke be low 5B🤦🏾‍♂️
Except you didn't look at their profile before making this thread or only looked at their tier and called it a day. Naruto and sasuke scale above koji who feats put him at low 5-B.

Did you even look at his profile before making this thread. It is litterally stated as a reason for why jigen is low 5-B.
I WAS THE ONE THAT MADE THE LOW 5B JIGEN THREAD. CHECK ON MY PROFILE. HIM DOING ALL THOSE STUFF IS JUST SUPPORTING EVIDENCE THAT HE SHOULD BE ABOVE THEM.

Except you didn't look at their profile before making this thread or only looked at their tier and called it a day. Naruto and sasuke scale above koji who feats put him at low 5-B.
I was literally the one who made the thread for the upgrade buddy🤦🏾‍♂️

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back