• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

who can beat the Grand Priest in raw power?

-No high 3A or above

-remember that even base Goku in the RoF is above two time baseline universal

-I'm not talking about hax or speed but raw power

if we lowball the grand priest:

-Base goku RoF arc is two time universal (for being stronger than his SSG forme who is able to destroy the living world and the after life)

-SSB goku RoF arc 40 time universal (since we don't use ssj multiplier, let's say ssb is at least a 20x increse scaling from the KKx20.)

-SSBx10 goku U6 arc 400 time universal (ten time increast because of KK)

-SSB goku post goku black arc 400 time universal (fougth a stronger Hit who wasn't holding back w/o KK)

-SSBx10 goku post goku black arc 4000 time universal (can still use the KKx10)

Beerus should still be stronger, Whis one shoted him and he mentione being no where close to his father in power.

Grand Priest is at the very least be 8000 times universal

@Gargoyle One

Our goku profile say basically the same thing: "Beginning in BoG, Goku as a Super Saiyan God had begun to destroy the universe and Afterlife [Which far exceeds the size of the universe] in his clash with Beerus, and then proceeded to power up even more so before absorbing the power of SSJG to his base. In RoF, even his base has far exceeded the levels obtained in his match with Beerus, and can now go even further through transforming into a Super Saiyan Blue. In the U6 Arc, he managed to combine Kaio-Ken with SSJB, and is now capable of reaching up to a ten-times boost. During the Goku Black Arc, Goku had to endure many zenkais, to the point that he doesn't need KKx10 to fight against Hit as a SSJB. As of now, he can contend with Hit levelenemies by only using SSJG"

@SomebodyData

As for the lowball:

-Ignored the 3 years of training befor the U6 arc

-Gave SSB only a 20x boost (despite many guide saying ssj is a 50x multipier and that SSJ<SSJ2<SSJ3<SSG<SSB)

-Said that the GP is only twice as strong as current goku

Truly Dainshinkan is the most powerful character ever to have existed.

.... ovo ....

I'm pretty sure SSB is the super saiyan version of SSG. So it should have been something like this going by your scale.

RoF Saga Base Goku= 2x Universal (Stronger than his SSG form from BoG.)

RoF Saga SSB Goku= 100x Universal (SSB should be a 50x mulitplier.)

Universe 6 Saga SSBKKx10= 1000x Universal (10x kaioken multiplier.)

Future Trunks Saga SSB= 1000x Universal (Current SSB is equal to a stronger Hit.)

Universal Survival Saga SSG= 1000x Universal (Current SSG is equal to somebody who is on the lvl of an even stronger Hit.)

Universal Survival Saga SSB= 50000x Universl (50x multiplier on top of his current SSG.)

Universal Survival Saga SSBKKx20= 1000000x Universal (20x multiplier on top of his current SSB.)

So please correct me if I'm wrong.

Amithaba and almost all tier 2 and above stomp him I am only using info from the profiles, if you tink I am incorrect than creat a content revision board to change the profiles

(english isn't my first language so sorry for the spelling mistake)

(also what rule did I broke)

"Universal Survival Saga SSBKKx20= 1000000x Universal (20x multiplier on top of his current SSB.)"

Aaaaaaaand here we have the highballing.

So, in conclusion, Grand Priest is 8000 to 1000000 times universal.

Yeah, serious...

PaChi2 said:
"Universal Survival Saga SSBKKx20= 1000000x Universal (20x multiplier on top of his current SSB.)"
Aaaaaaaand here we have the highballing.

So, in conclusion, Grand Priest is 8000 to 1000000 times universal.

Yeah, serious...
Can't tell if you're serious or not. Also did I say something really stupid and everybody is being sarcastic? I can't belived so many peapol (like five, I'm easely impressed) are agreeing whit me.

Actually it's between 160000 to 1000000 times universal. Sun used Kaioken x10 instead of Goku's current limit Kaioken x20 and he forgot that current SSG is roughly equal to an even stronger Hit which is I guess another 20x multiplier.

If we are going by your Low Ball that SSB is 20x SSG than no im not joking. Current Goku is 160000x Universal. But if current SSG Goku is not equal to current Hit lvl characters than it's just 8000x Universal.

RoF Saga Base Goku= 2x Universal (Stronger than his SSG form from BoG.)

RoF Saga SSB Goku= 40x Universal (SSB Low Ball 20x mulitplier.)

Universe 6 Saga SSBKKx10= 400x Universal (10x kaioken multiplier.)

Future Trunks Saga SSB= 400x Universal (Current SSB is equal to a stronger Hit.)

Universal Survival Saga SSG= 400x Universal (Current SSG is equal to somebody who is on the lvl of an even stronger Hit.)

Universal Survival Saga SSB= 8000x Universal (20x multiplier on top of his current SSG.)

Universal Survival Saga SSBKKx20= 160000x Universal (20x multiplier on top of his current SSB.)

Well, Im sorry, but the way you abuse multipliers simply gives an unreasonably inflated result. That's all.

Back