• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Why The "Don't Downgrade Base Goku" Rule Is Wrong

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Base Goku has Regular Ki with SSG power"

Base Goku either has regular Ki or he has God Ki, OP. Pick your poison. The two can't coexist together.
He has regular Ki when he goes SSB. You see a yellow aura of SSJ and than goes SSB. Showing again his regular SSJ isn't x50 SSG only Blue. Thus only SSB uses Gof Ki with SSJ form.

That is because RoF base Goku is regular Ki with SSG power and SSB is God Ki.
He has regular Ki when he goes SSB. You see a yellow aura of SSJ and then goes SSB. Showing again his regular SSJ isn't x50 SSG only Blue. Thus only SSB uses Gof Ki with SSJ form.
My guy if he only uses god ki with SSJG and SSJB that’s why he can use SSJG again

bro debunked herself

Not how it works. You can't just handwave it because you don't like it. If the staff unanimously disagree with your thread, it is rejected
Yet, RoF Goku uses SSJ and adds God Ki on making SSB while. In ToP he doesn't do that but uzes SSG transformation to go SSB

My guy if he only uses god ki with SSJG and SSJB that’s why he can use SSJG again

bro debunked herself
Except he doesn't use SSG transformation, but his base power with SSJ. So base=god and regular SSJ+God Ki =SSB no SSG transformation anywhere. Also don't you see how it's conpletly different in ToP? He doesn't use SSJ but SSG transformation.

He literally is tapping into god ki to use SSB in any context, as SSB has god ki while his base and non-god forms don't
He uses God Ki to use SSG and SSB. My point is that he doesn't use SSJ+God Ki. There is no golden outline in ToP when he goes SSB, because his base power got retconned to the SSG transformation x50.

He uses God Ki to use SSG and SSB. My point is that he doesn't use SSJ+God Ki. There is no golden outline in ToP when he goes SSB, because his base power got retconned to the SSG transformation x50.
You're demanding for something to be there that doesn't need to be there to get the point across. You're just repeating the same assertions over and over again with no proper substantiation beyond what has already been addressed.

I've provided counters that you've pretty much handwaved for nonsensical reasons (such as claiming Copy-Vegeta stomping SSJ3 Gotenks should be ignored because it's "filler" in a series that has no filler). If there's no further, proper reasoning, I don't see why this thread should remain open

In essence: Goku using God Ki -> Super Saiyan God; Goku using God Ki + Super Saiyan -> Super Saiyan Blue. Don't forget that it was originally called Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan

Yet, RoF Goku uses SSJ and adds God Ki on making SSB while. In ToP he doesn't do that but uzes SSG transformation to go SSB
God Ki = SSG
Except he doesn't use SSG transformation, but his base power with SSJ. So base=god and regular SSJ+God Ki =SSB no SSG transformation anywhere. Also don't you see how it's conpletly different in ToP? He doesn't use SSJ but SSG transformation.
He’s not using his base power he’s using SSG with SS to make SSGSS/SSB it’s literally in the name

and bro come on goku clearly uses SSJ in T.o.P these arguments are getting more disingenuous

God Ki = SSG

He’s not using his base power he’s using SSG with SS to make SSGSS/SSB it’s literally in the name

and bro come on goku clearly uses SSJ in T.o.P these arguments are getting more disingenuous
I know whar you are saying: RoF base Goku=SSG regular Ki and uses SSG transformation God Ki on SSJ, right?

I know whar you are saying: RoF base Goku=SSG regular Ki and uses SSG transformation God Ki on SSJ, right?
I’m saying

RoF Base Goku > BoG Base Goku (Who One Shot 2nd CEB > BoG SSJ Goku (Who kept his power) > BoG SSJG Goku (Before the God Ki running out)

So he surpasses his SSJG self but then he can use SSJG again and use SSJG (God Ki) + SSJ for SSJB

So base Goku is beyond SSG power with no God Ki-Goku with God Ki has SSG and SSB, but does SSG multiply SSJ3 or base?
Base Goku is beyond when he initially turned SSJG and got stronger since then and can stack SSJG again ontop of that you don’t get set at that level of SSJG

Thats like Goku turning SSJ for the first in namek but no matter how strong his base gets his SSJ just stays the same that’s not how it works it’s merely a mulitplier Buu Saga Goku is stronger than Namek Saga SSJ Goku the same logic is pretty much here except he surpasses it mid fight no need to make it difficult

Base Goku is beyond when he initially turned SSJG and got stronger since then and can stack SSJG again ontop of that you don’t get set at that level of SSJG

Thats like Goku turning SSJ for the first in namek but no matter how strong his base gets his SSJ just stays the same that’s not how it works it’s merely a mulitplier Buu Saga Goku is stronger than Namek Saga SSJ Goku the same logic is pretty much here except he surpasses it mid fight no need to make it difficult

So if SSB is x50 SSG transformation. Than why does he use regular SSJ form to create SSB and how does he than use SSG?

Yeah no, been there done that.

I strongly disagree with this thread and it's full of trying to argue against face value evidence. We have evidence in the actual Anime where Goku became stronger than his SSG form was previously. And every season afterward doubles down on Goku's growth in power level extends to even his lower forms. Such as him being able to find an opening in Hit's time leap when Vegeta was blitzed in his SSB form; he surpassed him. And this can't be raw skill given the many times difference in power and speed that transformation grants. Goku also had a rematch with held back Beerus wearing a Monaka costume and fought his base form. And considered him strong "And similar to Beerus" without even going SSJ. Proving even base form Goku is God of Destruction ballpark. Vegeta in SSB also got stomped by base form Goku Black; so he easily has a base form that strong despite being Goku's body. But after multiple Zenkais, Trunks was able to handle SSR Goku Black in SSJ2 form and Vegeta in SSB was able to dominate SSR Goku Black which means base Vegeta surpassed base Goku Black. And ToP, I don't need to repeat the numerous "Struggled in SSB, dominated even in base after a rematch."

Also, the Gohan example is weak; Piccolo is talking about finding his strongest fighting form, not just a general power level. And it's more on par with Majin Vegeta's statement about "Returning to a warrior he once was". Using the Gohan statement to argue DBS Gohan being below Buu saga Gohan is the same as arguing Majin Vegeta as being Saiyan saga Vegeta's equal.

If another thread like this gets made, I feel tempted to start applying topic bans from making more threads for certain user(s).

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back