• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

DBS Goku hax revision

Status
Not open for further replies.
my point is that when the most knowledgeable creatures in the verse make all come to a conclusion with a detailed explanation of what had occurred, you don't just throw that out of the window because you want to see Goku naked in the next scene for maximum realism.
I hope you understand, it's not just that his clothes stayed on, it's that they went the extra mile with episode 122 and basically said "hey, part of Goku's clothing is lying around on the arena"

You know, the kind of thing that would disprove vaporization. I'd at least expect the part of his clothing he did lose to be vaporized. You're strawmanning my point
Again, that assumption doesn't hold weight due to 17 being made an exception and not being disqualified like the rest, and seeing that Goku would have been disqualified while presumably dead proves that it isn't because they thought 17 had died as well.
Being real, he was only not disqualified immediately because of plot. He even goes the extra mile saying Jiren will suffer no penalties, because you know, the other assumption would've been that Jiren's blast destroyed 17. Again, the Zeno's comments prove that this is the other assumption to be made
Luffy: -Has his voice dissappear and then comes back with a transformation
Goku: -Has his literal entire being dissappear, stated to have been vaporized by literal gods with cosmic awareness, comes back with a transformation

If anything, Goku's resurrection is more plausible due to avoiding voice shenanigans
Luffy: has his Voice disappear, with a Voice being indicative of one's life and its disappearance indicating death, only to come back with a transformation
Goku: is only presumed to be vaporized by beings that are very much capable of being proven wrong and end up being proven wrong later

Yeah no. I'm really not gonna entertain this much further, because we're going in circles.

Pineapple might need some help, might have to take over if he keep losing while defending goku, can’t have my goat looking bad now

This thread has been even more thoroughly rejected than before with Maverick and DDM affirming that they disagree with it. I will be closing the thread now; this has been rejected.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back