• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

who can beat the Grand Priest in raw power?

The Title "Who can beat the Grand Priest in raw power?"

Even with your over inflated numbers, he's no where near Hecatia level.

In all seriousness,

Assuming Heaven = size of Universe is accepted here:

(Ignores size of Other World)

Base Goku = At least 2x 3-A.

(Ignores SSJ and SSJB multipliers)

SSB KKx10 U6 Goku = At least 20x 3-A

(Ignores SSB multiplier, and zenkais)

SSB KKx10 Universal Survival = At least 200x 3-A

At a massive Lowball, current Goku should be 200x 3-A given the kaio-ken stat, however this is a massive lowball of epic proportions.

Grand Priest should be above that.

SunGodAttun said:
Amithaba and almost all tier 2 and above stomp him I am only using info from the profiles, if you tink I am incorrect than creat a content revision board to change the profiles
(english isn't my first language so sorry for the spelling mistake)

(also what rule did I broke)
@Gargoyle One I already implied that (Hecatia scale of Amithaba) that. Also can you explain how are my number inflated, I'm open to critic

SomebodyData said:
SSB KKx10 Universal Survival = At least 200x 3-A

At a massive Lowball, current Goku should be 200x 3-A given the kaio-ken stat, however this is a massive lowball of epic proportions.

Grand Priest should be above that.
I agree this is a better low ball

@Gargoyle One And why is that? This wiki accept the KK multiplier and saying that SSB give less of a boost than KKx5 (the bear minimum needed for Goku being 1000 universal) is kind of silly.

From 3-A to high 3-A there is like infinite diffrence. How do you even decide when you are no longer baseline 3-A lol.

Back