• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

DBS Goku hax revision

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will explain as simple as possible. First in the 110th episode of Dragon Ball Super, we saw that Goku lost as a result of the Genkidama push struggle between Goku and Jiren.
After that, at 8:35, Vados emphasizes that it was his own attack that destroyed Goku, and then he confirmed what Grand Priest Vados said, saying that Goku destroyed himself.

When Goku first unlocks Ultra Instinct, between 11:25 and 11:30 minutes, Goku is not visible in the explosion at first, but then suddenly appears.

So I mean I'm wondering what kind of hax we can give here and I'll leave the decision up to you.

Last edited:
It seems like a normal fake out to me. Everybody thinks he’s dead, and he’s dramatically not. If a dragon ball character is encased in smoke after a big boom, you KNOW his ass is not dead.

It seems like a normal fake out to me. Everybody thinks he’s dead, and he’s dramatically not. If a dragon ball character is encased in smoke after a big boom, you KNOW his ass is not dead.
It's not a dramatic death scene. If you watched the episode, Krillin and the others couldn't sense his Ki. Ki is the life force. As the evidence I've presented, people like Grand Priest and Vados say that Goku destroyed him, and he suddenly appears in Ultra Instinct's aura while he was invisible for the first 3 seconds.

It's not a dramatic death scene. If you watched the episode, Krillin and the others couldn't sense his Ki. Ki is the life force. As the evidence I've presented, people like Grand Priest and Vados say that Goku destroyed him, and he suddenly appears in Ultra Instinct's aura while he was invisible for the first 3 seconds.
Krillin couldn’t sense goku when he was alive in blue kaioken 💀 being that he had god ki aura surrounding him so he couldn’t sense him in the first place and you can’t prove that god ki is life force energy like normal chi so that’s not really a argument but the second argument you brought up is lit, go off

Krillin couldn’t sense goku when he was alive in blue kaioken 💀 being that he had god ki aura surrounding him so he couldn’t sense him in the first place and you can’t prove that god ki is life force energy like normal chi so that’s not really a argument but the second argument you brought up is lit, go off
Krillin wasn't the only one who couldn't feel it. Likewise, the Gods of Destruction and Angels could not feel it. Champa Goku said that Jiren should be punished because he disappeared. Vados said that he destroyed himself, and the Grand Priest confirmed what Vados said and stated that Goku was destroyed and Jiren would not be punished. You said Krillin and the others couldn't feel because of God Ki. Then on what basis did the Grand Priest and Vados say that Goku was disappeared?

I agree with that. Many angels testify that at that moment, Goku destroyed himself and they couldn't sense him. (including GP)

And considering that angels can sense Ki and existence, but they cannot sense Goku at that moment, it can be concluded that Goku's entire existence was destroyed. To come back in such a situation would be mid-godly. However, whether this would be a "resurrection" or "regeneration" is debatable.

Krillin wasn't the only one who couldn't feel it. Likewise, the Gods of Destruction and Angels could not feel it. Champa Goku said that Jiren should be punished because he disappeared. Vados said that he destroyed himself, and the Grand Priest confirmed what Vados said and stated that Goku was destroyed and Jiren would not be punished. You said Krillin and the others couldn't feel because of God Ki. Then on what basis did the Grand Priest and Vados say that Goku was disappeared?
I was focusing mainly on krillin bc I thought it was dumb to bring him up in the argument. Obviously right I wasn’t referring to the characters that has god ki and can sense since I said your second argument after that is alr

grand priest. and wados say that goku was destroyed and goku suddenly came back to life with ultra instinct, supporting this, life energy is not felt + genki dama can erase soul mind body, probably even getting mid godly neg is proof that he can erase soul body mind, if you watch dbs episode 110 you will see statements that goku is gone

grand priest. and wados say that goku was destroyed and goku suddenly came back to life with ultra instinct, supporting this, life energy is not felt + genki dama can erase soul mind body, probably even getting mid godly neg is proof that he can erase soul body mind, if you watch dbs episode 110 you will see statements that goku is gone
I am skeptical about giving regeneration from that, I think it is more accurate to say that they just weren't paying attention and Goku being burried in the Genki Dama also had him couldn't be seen and he couldn't be sensed while his Ultra Instinct was in the process about to awakening.

Somebody please post a clip of this supposed regeneration.

EDIT: I watched the episode. This does not look sufficient for regeneration. I am against this thread.

I am skeptical about giving regeneration from that, I think it is more accurate to say that they just weren't paying attention and Goku being burried in the Genki Dama also had him couldn't be seen and he couldn't be sensed while his Ultra Instinct was in the process about to awakening.
This entire argument you brought up is headcanon, baseless assumption. “they weren’t paying attention” can you prove that? Elder kai, Vados and I’m pretty sure the Grand priest all said he got packed so where is this interpretation that they weren’t paying attention coming from? You also say the spirit buried him and made him unseen, which you also can’t prove, like c’mon bruh

Somebody please post a clip of this supposed regeneration.

EDIT: I watched the episode. This does not look sufficient for regeneration. I am against this thread.
Dawg mostly everyone thinks this is regeneration, they probably all seen the clip you watched, they gave their reasoning and all you’re asking for a clip and saying you disagree bc it doesn’t look like it (which isn’t even a refutation) even tho multiple ppl explained why regeneration would be the conclusion they came too. Ok

Dawg mostly everyone thinks this is regeneration, they probably all seen the clip you watched, they gave their reasoning and all you’re asking for a clip and saying you disagree bc it doesn’t look like it (which isn’t even a refutation) even tho multiple ppl explained why regeneration would be the conclusion they came too. Ok
They are free to have differing opinions??? Sure some more substance would be great but it's hard to get more than just being opinionated based on other characters actually considered eligible for Regen.

Last edited:
I don't see any ability here.
Even if you watched the video and didn't notice any abilities, many people have given explanations for why they believe their was one. Can you respond to these arguments and point out where exactly is the disconnect between your logic and others who think he has regen or resurrection? (I do understand their are a lot of differing arguments here but even just the main ones would be appreciated so we can have your perspective as one of the only people who completely disagree with any abilities.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back