• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Standard equipment for Korin: Senzu Beans (Korin is the only one who grows senzu beans, and his tower is the only place in the world they are grown)

Character summary for Cymbal: Cymbal is a mutated Namekian, and the third son of King Piccolo since his release from the Electric Rice Cooker.

Mai's child key should be renamed to "De-aged."

Bandages the Mummy: Intelligence should be [Genius in combat (Born 800 years ago, he is one of Fortuneteller Baba's most skilled fighters to the point where Master Roshi suggested that no mortal man could beat him; a formerly undefeated champion, he could outsmart the likes of Yamcha and Goku consistently).

Bandages' age should also be 800 years.

Transformation for Copy Vegeta (Can go Super Saiyan Blue, and presumably use DBS Vegeta's other forms)

Underwater Breathing (Type 2) for Beerus (Can act underwater with no issue unlike Goku, who was actively drowning)

Transformation for Maji Kayo (Can switch between a muscular form and speed form)

I notice we use this scan to support our tier 2 ratings, so to increase the justifications a little (this won't change the tiering or anything), I compiled a few more scans to reinforce/recognize in this CRT that the Living World is a space-time that exists under its own time dimension.

Body Control and Statistics Amplification for Monna (Can cause her lower body to swell into a giant ball, greatly boosting her speed and power)

Rage Power for Jiren (Derives strength from his conviction in his own power)

Existence Erasure for Grand Priest (Was stated to be capable of erasing beings from existence much like Zeno)

Last edited:
There is an option like a pen at the top, below where you place text you just have to place the characters or verse that will be affected
Can’t say I see anything like that 😓

IMG-6557.jpg

Actually, can the grand priest erase beings? He might have been referring to zeno. And whis did say "they" would erase you on the spot, he could have just meant it's their decision but not that they both would, not sure how I feel about that.

Actually, can the grand priest erase beings? He might have been referring to zeno. And whis did say "they" would erase you on the spot, he could have just meant it's their decision but not that they both would, not sure how I feel about that.
The problem is that in the manga we are shown the Daishinkan erasing Merus, So if it serves as proof, there is another confirmation.

Can't the Grand Priest erase angels that break the Angel Code anyway?
Bro, we are having problems with the angels, we don't have places to add new skills to your profiles, like type 5 immortality for all angels and erasure for the Daishinkan (since both have no difference to each other) I just think we should put skills on already made profiles.

He said that they made their decision, then says that if angered they may erase you on the spot. So, it’s talking about GP erasing as well. I was kinda neutral on this topic before speaking to Zenkai.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back