• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

White Haired Natsu vs. Pink Haired Asta (10-10-1)

It was 6-4 in Asta's favour and then 2 people voted for Natsu. And just saying "incon" without even saying FRA isn't a vote.

Natsu 4 (Demon Takumo, Vamp, ZAWURDO, Cinos), 7 (if we count Dragon, Schnee and 1997KD. Though, their votes weren't explicit)

Asta 6 (DemonGodMitch, Duedate, Epsilon, Spooky, Strawboi, buttersamuri) 7 (If we count ABoogieYesSir. Though he didn't really voted either)

this is tough, Im voting asta due to the fighting leaning towards close range and he is able to predict movements with ki and extiungish magic in a small area surrounding him and im not sure if natsu survives from a black divider attack

...... not sure Natsu can survive an attack ..... weaker than Natsu? Am I missing something?

Edit: Also that Luck vs Zancrow is a pretty poor matchup. Zancrow has literally nothing going for him in it. If you want a 7-C FT character, try someone like Zoldeo who at least has hax to even make it a more even match or maybe Erza.

So what does Asta's anti-magic do exactly? Cuz I have seen people say that it will null any spell Natsu throw s at him (what I have seen it do in my experience with BC), will prevent Natsu from using magic at all, and now Asta is able to reflect magic that Natsu isn't even able to use?

AnonymousBlank said:
So what does Asta's anti-magic do exactly? Cuz I have seen people say that it will null any spell Natsu throw s at him (what I have seen it do in my experience with BC), will prevent Natsu from using magic at all, and now Asta is able to reflect magic that Natsu isn't even able to use?
From the BC wiki.

"

• Demon-Slayer Sword: Asta's first sword can cut spells with its edges and deflect them with the flat of the blade.[42][43]
  • Demon-Dweller Sword: Asta's second sword can cut spells with its edges, much like the Demon-Slayer Sword. It can also borrow the magic from the people around him, thereby increasing the force and range of his attacks.[44][45] Besides Licht, only Asta can wield this sword because he possesses no mana, as other mages would not be able to use any magic while in contact with the sword and would have their mana reserves depleted.[26]
  • Demon-Destroyer Sword: Asta's third sword can cut spells with its edges, much like his other two swords.[46] It can also absorb and remove the effects of spells[47][48] and negate Reincarnation Magic.[49][50]"

the reason why is bc of how everything is. natsu has ap advantage and some magic that asta cant cut but asta has precog and can nuliffy some magic and go black asta or black divider

Back