• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
1. Speed equalised
2. stats equalised
3. keys equalised
4. Both can have access to higher forms and stat multipliers

Who wins?

3477f8bad0fd394ac32823bd67d23c047bb10f8d_hq.jpg
vs
black-clover-wizard-king-movie-asta-trailer-1024x576.jpg

Explanation of Ayato abilities please
Owns an ogre lux (a sword) called the Ser=veresta which can disintegrate what it touches because it's made of pure energy. (I'm not sure, likely the Ogre lux is made
the verse has people called Genestella and Strega. Ayato, a genestella can enhance his physical stats and even his extrasensory with prana (the wiki and manga call it mana)

extrememly skilled in every weapon, especially the katana you can think of besides the bow and arrow. (taught under a family dojo for most of his life)
his extrasensory is the same way Yami from black clover uses his mana zone Iai slash (visualises a dome to see who pases thru it)
his skills are literally just weapon call outs, and uses mana to enhance his stats to perform them better.
He can go "all out" which is him releasing the shakles his sister put on him when he was younger so that he can release more mana/prana into his attacks and become stronger.

Oh and depending on which key, he has a time limit on how long he can keep the mana chains unreleased. His highest key which I'm using for this fight, here he has an hour limit. his previous keys give him a 5 minute limit.

|no glazing but the enhantment he says when he removes his shackles and releases his chains to become stronger is like the coolest thing ever, hence the picture above|

TLDR: Think of all might and deku but without the wind pressure, quirk skills, and muscles and is far more skilled than Yami and also has a greatsword/katana. (y)

oh also, ayato can use his ser=veresta the same way asta can manipulate the size of black divider

Unless the prana can be countered by antimagic, Asta can use Kiato style to reduce damage and his own precog and senses

His pages says that the first key, he has his powers sealed, the second key, he has no time limit so I guess he has his powers already unlocked without and freely usable, so I don´t see how he can amp more with those shackles

If he has one hour, Asta spent at least 6 hours fighting zombies, I will return later

Unless the prana can be countered by antimagic, Asta can use Kiato style to reduce damage and his own precog and senses

His pages says that the first key, he has his powers sealed, the second key, he has no time limit so I guess he has his powers already unlocked without and freely usable, so I don´t see how he can amp more with those shackles

If he has one hour, Asta spent at least 6 hours fighting zombies, I will return later
It's interesting because prana in their verse works similar to magic in the sense that you can have strega and genestella that spend it to produce things like glames, ice, gravity, etc. On top of that, you need pour prana into the Luxes to make them usable and stronger otherwise it can reject you. I think I'll equalise the verse here.

And yh, asta likely has more stamina than Ayato.

the way ayato's precog works is similar to Yami's Iai slash. Remember when he condensed his mana zone into a smaller dome so that the instant dante stood in it, he was stopped? it's literally like that. It's a dome and likely he can't sense very well outside of that.

the way ayato's precog works is similar to Yami's Iai slash. Remember when he condensed his mana zone into a smaller dome so that the instant dante stood in it, he was stopped? it's literally like that. It's a dome and likely he can't sense very well outside of that.
What happens if Asta tries to hit him with an antimagic sword? The condesed prana should be erased no?

But I don´t understand this: Power Nullification (The Ser Veresta can burn through even the abilities[9] of other stregas and dantes)

What is Dante Zogratis doing there This is using "Prana"? Or can affect "powers" that are not magical? Because if is the second, it could negate antimagic as is negating the power, nor the source

Also the NLF of "burning through anything" that could work on antimagic but can also be stopped by antimagic being way better at nullifying things so I don´t know, if I watched the anime I could understand it more

What happens if Asta tries to hit him with an antimagic sword? The condesed prana should be erased no?
Great question that i'm pondering abt myself tbh. we can argume that the swords can get destroyed but we have 0 proof of that. it's stood the test of time against things like Zagred's spear and Langris' spatial magic so it's weird.

i'd say the lux is just BOS Demon Slayer sword that just cuts and nullifies abilities cause it burns.

his extrasensory does use prana yes. It's just a dome that he extends his perception and anyone that meets the imaginary dome gets attacked.

The NLF is very interesting because all the sword is is just heat with a lil prana sprinkled onto it. but props to him, i've seen him cut fricking gravity orbs. it really all depends on how we equalise the verse. Depending on the lux, it takes time for the heat to pass and destroy the weapon. Ayato used the ser-veresta to destroy thr Gravisheath "Ogre lux" but it took a while for him to finally pierce thru

Last edited:
Back