• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Wave 3 confirmed (Magolor, Susie and Taranza)

@Chartate True. Maybe someone should make a thread for everyone who already saw everything?

Morpho knight EX, the mages and Hyness are implied to be the same people. Hyness and the makes are currupted, and apperantly morpho knight has mastered his abilities and that's why he...looks different? Anyways those are the ones that need keys. Void seems to be are different one than before. Apperantly the description states it as the TRUE destroyer of worlds. And oh boy... is he hard.

Okay, Void Termina has 100% been confirmed to be a Dark Matter being. Void looks almost identical to Zero, and is fought in the Hyper Zone.

Well, that can be interpreted as every dimension having a VT. Not that there is only 1 VT controlling all the VT forms/bodies in the multiverse or something.

Also the Ancients are confirmed and get new powers, the most obscure one is them predicting what was going to happen eons in the future in Hyness' book.

The text seems more like just 1 Void for all universes, and he took a specific form in AD (or whatever universe It is)

Void is Void, i don't think its límited to be 1 per dimension.

I believe it's vague, at least. It would also contradict the other information we have on him.

I'm not 100% sure but I still disagree with the matter.

...Eeh, we can give Mid-High regen to Dark Mind now.

Eficiente said:
I believe it's vague, at least. It would also contradict the other information we have on him.
I'm not 100% sure but I still disagree with the matter.
Contradict with what?

That doesn't contradict, It confirms that there aren't more Voids, just Void switching forms according to the summon method.

That texts just say Void has more forms, that doesn't mean there are more Voids.

Void existing in all dimension could very well mean that there are more Voids. And form could very well mean, well, his form; How he looks in this dimension. Why would he "wander the galaxy until one day he is reborn into a new existence" if he can just body switch with other Void? What happens to the other Void when he does that? Why does his morality can change if he's one being?

It sounds more like just one void. More like he took a "different" form (just a more powerful palette swap)

Se saw only one vessel, and there is no sign of more Voids, each one sealed, why would he wander until is reborn if he can switch with other Void? Of course, he wanders because there are no more Voids to switch, if he is defeated, Game over until someone in the multiverse decides to summon him, his moralty changes because emotions affect its summoning, basically you can moralty hax him when he is sealed, also the ancients were a multiversal civilization, nothing shows ancients worry about some Voids, all It seems its that they worry about one Void with a capital V, Void's multi-universal influence (Hearts affecting some universes) and spreading dopplegangers (parallel DDD) around "dimensions" supports the fact that Void is a threat for the multiverse and hence that there is only a Void out there, your argument would be more valid if Void just affected one universe, but i see that chaos descends everywhere, i doubt there is one copy of a threat to a multiversal civilization per dimension, the ancients would be doomed if they had multiple Voids out there It would be just messed Up.

A friend of mine just released the new production art. We should replace the current ones with them.

Also. The new Dream Friends (Including the generals) should probably get the bundle of 'Friend Hax' all the other Dream Friends have.

So, this thing.

May be completely wrong, but, since there is no indication of what the tower was supposed to accomplish, was she going to..... ?

I mean, Magolor was technically able to make another dimension that was simliar to a universe, and Void Termina technically was able to summon the Master Crown, which gave Magolor that power in the first place and was stated to destroy worlds. Going by the fact he can do all of this, means it's quite reasonable for him to be multiversal.

What?! That's still pretty crazy, we would need more feats and implications to confirm that, i was just showing that there is only one Void.

Well, he is the destroyer of worlds, and saying the worlds are planets is kinda of an understatement since he can summon a crown that can create another parallel universe. Sometimes, it's more than feats that show how powerful a character is. Saying the information in the game is also something to go off as well, like manuals or quotes from creators. An example can be when Eggman stated Solaris could EAT dimensions.

Where was it stated? He was said to be in a dimension different than Kirby's, but this one is not implied to be his dimension.

Whether this is true or not, alas, in this wiki it's decided that Magolor lived in AD and didn't create it. If you don't like it... well... try to make a content thread revision

That doesn't mean when Kirby and him were in another dimension, it was his. The game literally never said that at all. You can't say that's his dimension because it's called another dimension. That makes no sense.

I'm starting to think, if this void is the same across all universes, then why is he named the "TRUE" destroyer of worlds. Game seems to imply that this void is not the same and is far more powerful than before. Or it could jut be that this void is at its peak in A.D. (not that he peaks in that be realm, just that he was coincidencely on his peak in that dimension)

Either way, there is a case to make that this super powered void is a different one, as there is for the opposite.

Just defeated Kracko and his pause screen states:

"Every world, in an another dimension or in a far away galaxy, has a sky and earth. And where the sky is, there's Kracko! Born from the tears and the ashes of his enemies, this Kracko unleashes all of his dark power."

Type 8 reliant on clouds in other dimensions? This guy is becoming Lavos lol

• Magolor didn't make AD, here's the proof. You should show an statement saying that he created that, or showing a cutscene of him creating that, both of which of course being nonexistent.
  • Kracko should have Low-Godly, right? He doesn't travel to other galaxies or dimensions, nor makes his bodies out of small pieces of it, he goes from 0.
  • Would this give soul manip to anyone?

@Ovrhide im pretty sure that's just this Void's incarnation using all of his powers, his TRUE power, the TRUE destroyer of worlds.

Back