• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Wandenreich lift.... Here we go again (Bleach)

I thought this was calced at Moon to Planet level before......

Multi Continental is a huge fall from that

From the wiki "if no time frame was given and it was a very quick feat, assume 1 second."

So we used 10 as a compromise, so idk where this 30 comes from

So for me is gonna be a no.

10 seconds was fine before and it's perfectly reasonable given how fast it happens in the manga.

i mean to absolutely fair, 10 sec seems to have been approved from this folder:

Imgur: The magic of the Internet

Which cuts out some of the sequence
This sequence of events was what got the 10 second end suggested, and the reasoning explains why the number of pages isn't indicative of the speed entirely, we see in multiple pages that the debris is basically at the same spot but only a few pages later is entirely constructed.

Also, the first couple pages you included in the imgur are irrelevant, the calc is for the debris traveling from Seiretei to SK palace, but those first scans are debris that is already at the SK palace.

As I said, the 10 second end was completely fine before, I don't see why that has suddenly changed other than to further lowball the result.

still the feat occurs over 2ish chapters
It's around less than 10 pages give or take, saying 2 chapters comes off as disingenuous.

At worst I could see a 15 or 20 second version if you really want to be difficult, but 30 seconds seems way too long imo and nothing has changed from what was accepted before.

It's around less than 10 pages give or take, saying 2 chapters comes off as disingenuous.

At worst I could see a 15 or 20 second version if you really want to be difficult, but 30 seconds seems way too long imo and nothing has changed from what was accepted before.
You got a point, why did the timeframe suddenly change?

for 15:

speed is 3248000 m/s

KE= 8.81213E+28 J

21.061496175908456 exatons

Multi Con+

For 20 sec:

Speed is 2436000 m/s

KE= 4.95682E+28 J

Multi Con

Well if the 30 sec timeframe is the one we end up sticking with we’ll just slap this calc on Yhwach’s profile and call it a day.
If the 20 or 15 sec is accepted the only thing that would change would be true bankai hollowfication Ichigo reaching moon level I think? If the 10 sec one is accepted that’d be nice but we shall see I guess.

I'm fine with 10, 15 or 20 seconds, though I still feel it should be 10 secs given that that was perfectly fine before.
Well if the 30 sec timeframe is the one we end up sticking with we’ll just slap this calc on Yhwach’s profile and call it a day.
If the 20 or 15 sec is accepted the only thing that would change would be true bankai hollowfication Ichigo reaching moon level I think? If the 10 sec one is accepted that’d be nice but we shall see I guess.
I think Yhwach at the very least would be moon level in his final key even if the 30 second version is chosen, assuming that we still treat him as getting twice as strong from absorbing Ichigo's Hollow and Quincy power that is.

I'm fine with 10, 15 or 20 seconds, though I still feel it should be 10 secs given that that was perfectly fine before.

I think Yhwach at the very least would be moon level in his final key even if the 30 second version is chosen, assuming that we still treat him as getting twice as strong from absorbing Ichigo's Hollow and Quincy power that is.
Would he be?

Actually, I know I was the one who brought up this calc in the discussion thread, but what’s the point if there’s gonna be more revisions when (hopefully) the last translation comes out in a couple weeks?
This calc would become irrelevant as it’s an extremely casual feat for Yhwach. So honestly, I’d say we just curb this feat since the god tiers are already high 6A and wait for the last of the novel translation.

always good to have calcs nonetheless
I have a slight feeling Damage might not budge on lowering the timeframe even though I’m pretty sure other calc members agreed on the 10s one, so can we just close this and throw it on Yhwach’s profile and call it a day?

Before we do anything I'm going to go to sleep first it's late
No worries man, I’m just saying that currently, the only thing that would change is a single sentence and link to this calc on Yhwach’s profile is the only little thing we’d have to add for this.
Honestly, it might be the most painless crt if we just do that you feel?

Back