• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Wandenreich lift.... Here we go again (Bleach)

Also please refrain from any hostility or rude behavior towards Damage. Even you don't agree with him, and God knows I don't don't always agree with him myself, that's absolutely no reason to be hostile or rude towards him. Simply politely disagree and make the best argument you can to counter him.

The fact of the matter is that he's about the only staff member who actually gives enough of a damn to bother participating in these HST threads consistently, and without him the HST would likely be in a state of limbo due to most staff avoiding them like the plague. He works very hard, very consistently, so love him or hate him, he deserves more respect and appreciation imo.

5.265368068833711 Exatons, Multi Continental

affects ichigo, aizen, and orihime's shields
Is there any issue with the upgrade other than wanting higher results or is it fine to apply?

These profiles correct?

Most likely you would need to ask someone with sufficient privileges to unlock the profiles.

Last edited:
From what I'm seeing, they have the correct tiers on their profiles, it's just that Yhwach needs the calculation applied on his.

Whoever unlocks them needs only Yhwach's unlocked, then it'll be alright.

That’s what I’ve been saying lol, just throw this on Yhwach’s page and call it a day
A little pointless as **** but hey, more calcs are cool

1. Size and mass are assumed

2. Distance is assumed

3. Timeframe is assumed

Why are we using this calc at all?

distance is accepted from damage's calc

mass and size are from the seiretei calc which is also accepted.

Damage accepted 30 seconds, unless you want to go back to 10 seconds, which was previously accepted

Size is calced

Distance is calced

Timeframe is assumed yes, not like there aren't hundreds of calcs here that do the same thing.

That doesn't make this calc any better. You're saying that those values are "calced" as if those calcs themselves are not just assumptions.

i mean your distance calc is accepted rn

I dont think we want to open the size can of worms. that crt was rejected, and our seireitei size is accepted.

you told me 30 seconds was usuable

In what situations is PE preferable over KE? The feat involves lifting something over a short timeframe, how is KE not applicable in this case?

Well using KE adds one more variable that needs to be assumed, therefore the PE assumes less variables and is also primarily used for lifting large objects, so I don’t really get why KE makes more sense for this feat

That doesn't make this calc any better. You're saying that those values are "calced" as if those calcs themselves are not just assumptions.
Fact of the matter is that those calcs exist and are valid, hell one of them is literally your calc, if you have an issue with those, get them removed.

These aren't just random shoot in the dark assumptions, there are reasons the distance and size are what they are.

As for your little assumption thing, you're calcing fictional feats... Assumptions are almost always going to exist.

Also wanted to make a statement.

Declining PE because the results are too low is actually hilarious.

KE = PE, PE takes much less assumptions and uses what is given.

No I'm not insinuating that you use PE, I'm just saying that even though PE is extremely unfortunate (my favorite verses get bodied because PE), if it's more accurate, then that should be what's primarily used.

Yall should wait for the anime before you assume timeframes.

Also wanted to make a statement.

Declining PE because the results are too low is actually hilarious.

KE = PE, PE takes much less assumptions and uses what is given.

No I'm not insinuating that you use PE, I'm just saying that even though PE is extremely unfortunate (my favorite verses get bodied because PE), if it's more accurate, then that should be what's primarily used.

Yall should wait for the anime before you assume timeframes.
Nobody is saying PE can't be used because it gives low results, rather I said there's no reason to lower the result when KE is just as applicable, calc is already being lowballed quite badly keep in mind.

If PE is actually more valid than KE then fine, I'm not seeing why it's anymore valid than KE however.

What would be the point of assuming a timeframe if we had the anime to work with? The anime won't get to that point of the manga for maybe half a decade.

i mean, there is a way to measure the time frame

the feat starts after yukio's train car begins rising from the surface area below the soul palace, back to the soul palace. It finishes when the train car reaches it destination. You could compare it to irl bullet trains

Nobody is saying PE can't be used because it gives low results, rather I said there's no reason to lower the result when KE is just as applicable, calc is already being lowballed quite badly keep in mind.
PE takes less assumptions.

PE takes less assumptions.
The assumptions aren't even that bad though

As was said, distance and size are based on calcs, one of which Damage created.

Time is the only "real" assumption, and it's not even anything major since we know the feat happened in a relatively short amount of time.

im usually reserved when it comes to these things. My main exception was the last crt (which i have apologized for). that said. All factors were agreed upon. We reduced the volume. 30 seconds was chosen over ten, which was the previously chosen timeframe. feat occurs over 10 pages or less in a short timeframe, and we assume similar speeds for manga feats all the time.

then last second there is a rush for pe, which hasnt been the case for this feat ever, across several recalcs for the last few years.

Curiously, are we now prohibiting KE calcs if size, speed and distance aren't directly stated?

Is there a thread for that? Are we to have another site wide revision?
lol

Last edited:
The assumptions aren't even that bad though

As was said, distance and size are based on calcs, one of which Damage created.

Time is the only "real" assumption, and it's not even anything major since we know the feat happened in a relatively short amount of time.
"Not that bad" ≠ "An assumption".

Adding that little assumption multiplies the results by thousands of values.
Curiously, are we know prohibiting KE calcs if size, speed and distance aren't directly stated?
No, we just choose PE if it's more valid.

as for the wait for the anime, two issues:

years away for this scene

this has been an excuse for years already

Curiously, are we know prohibiting KE calcs if size, speed and distance aren't directly stated?

Is there a thread for that? Are we to have another site wide revision?
lol
No, I am saying that PE is more valid than KE here, that's all

No, I am saying that PE is more valid than KE here, that's all
For what reason though? Because it assumes a timeframe when we know it happened quite quickly?

If PE always assumes less variables, then it should always be chosen over KE for the sake of accuracy, calcs always have a degree of assumptions.

For what reason though? Because it assumes a timeframe when we know it happened quite quickly?

If PE always assumes less variables, then it should always be chosen over KE for the sake of accuracy, calcs always have a degree of assumptions.

We do tend to do that anyway. The Chibaku Tensei from naruto as an example use Potential Energy.

We do tend to do that anyway. The Chibaku Tensei from naruto as an example use Potential Energy.
Are you agreeing with my point about scrapping KE calcs entirely since they assume less than a PE one? If pure accuracy is what we're going for here, then why not.

As far as what I've seen from 2 calc members and a thread mod in this thread, PE has every advantage over KE.

"Are you agreeing with my point about scrapping KE calcs entirely"

What are you talking about? I mainly use PE for lifting of objects, but for stuff like Meteors or Throwing something horizontally, I use KE

Back