• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Wandenreich lift.... Here we go again (Bleach)

There was a whole dispute on the original height that affects the mass. Check the comments in ovy7’s recent version of the calc

This calc uses a different distance, the old one I think, which was hundreds or a thousand times greater.
I... don't know if that 48.72K km was accepted, it is beyond ridiculous to me and I have no interest to elaborate why. In that case, I'll drop this calc thread. Have a good day everyone.

Quick question, is there other verses where any calc that’s made is massively controversial and repeatedly changed after years of it being accepted? I know there’s gotta be but I’m curious if anybody can name a few. This feat has gone from the previously accepted low 5B, to high 6A, to now possibly 6A, so I’m curious why

Quick question, is there other verses where any calc that’s made is massively controversial and repeatedly changed after years of it being accepted? I know there’s gotta be but I’m curious if anybody can name a few. This feat has gone from the previously accepted low 5B, to high 6A, to now possibly 6A, so I’m curious why
Naruto, One Piece and Dragon Ball, come to mind.

As you'd expect, the more popular verses are going to attract more people to them, and that means more viewpoints, more perspectives, more people who could notice something that previously went unnoticed, and of course this generates more debate.

EDIT: As somebody who has been a part of this wiki for years, this is not that unusual.

If pe is to be used even though the feat clearly has ke as a factor then is there really a point to the calc? It's like calcing a meteor feat and leaving out the speed of it due to it being another variable that needs to be assumed (unless the assumption has a decent basis). Just loses a part of the calcs value which makes it a more impressive feat.

Back