• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Wandenreich lift.... Here we go again (Bleach)

Are you agreeing with my point about scrapping KE calcs entirely since they assume less than a PE one? If pure accuracy is what we're going for here, then why not.

As far as what I've seen from 2 calc members and a thread mod in this thread, PE has every advantage over KE.

I can't help but feel that you're being a bit facetious with this point. I'm saying that in this circumstance, PE is more accurate than KE and it is what I'm more inclined to go with. If you want to expand this to other verses and address other feats & calcs, then you can create a thread for it and I'll help out where I can.

I can't help but feel that you're being a bit facetious with this point. I'm saying that in this circumstance, PE is more accurate than KE and it is what I'm more inclined to go with. If you want to expand this to other verses and address other feats & calcs, then you can create a thread for it and I'll help out where I can.
You're wrong, I'm being entirely serious.

I still don't get why though, timeframe is assumed, but it's a reasonable assumption, it just seems unfair to choose PE for that reason imo.

Regardless, my opinion doesn't matter versus the three of yours, so PE it is I guess.

As far as what I've seen from 2 calc members and a thread mod in this thread, PE has every advantage over KE.
I'm not a CGM, take my opinions on the matter with a grain of salt.

I have no issue with KE.

There was an accepted timeframe and the thread was transformed into "I want this timeframe instead of that one". If no one agrees with a timeframe, then PE's the only suggestion.

if you insist on pe its
PE = 1.6706239e+16 * 48720000 * 9.81 = 7.98463333e24 joules
1.9 petatons, continental

Ey_Jack.png

You can still use KE, I just wanted you to defend yourself for why we should use it over PE
Because the feat itself is literally write on purpose to be extremely fast, the opposite of unknown or slow, Kubo literally show use the begin of the feat with Ichigo and the others entering in the portal, and being surpirsed because, when they get teleport on the soul king palace, a nation is already here, as it happens in a bunch of seconds. It would be just not fair for the feat and its potrayal not using KE, given this conditions, this is at least my opinion.

You can still use KE, I just wanted you to defend yourself for why we should use it over PE
Because it is more preferable and usable. For instance, we don't change every KE calcs which relies on assumed timeframe to PE cuz assumption especially when it was already depicted being quick, or does this only happens in HST, though?

Because the feat itself is literally write on purpose to be extremely fast, the opposite of unknown or slow, Kubo literally show use the begin of the feat with Ichigo and the others entering in the portal, and being surpirsed because, when they get teleport on the soul king palace, a nation is already here, as it happens in a bunch of seconds. It would be just not fair for the feat and its potrayal not using KE, given this conditions, this is at least my opinion.
The feat doesn't start from them entering the portal. It starts from the rubble starting to be lifted up in the Seireitei.

The feat doesn't start from them entering the portal. It starts from the rubble starting to be lifted up in the Seireitei.
It doesnt change anything from what I said, Damage. The sense behind what I wrote is still the same. It is still extremely fast.

At this point, I really wish everyone would’ve just been cool with the 30 second end lmao. Nothing would’ve changed and we’d all be able to go on with the day

Or we can just scrap it I guess? Everyone’s saying wait for the anime but I can 100% guarantee that even if the anime ever reaches that point by 2025, there’s still gonna be complaints about it

There is no reason why we should wait for the anime to out, or was it an attempt to avoid the calcing? We don't even exactly know when it will getting released, so we can just assume it right by ourselves for now, then use the anime timeframe if it's more preferable.

At this point, I really wish everyone would’ve just been cool with the 30 second end lmao. Nothing would’ve changed and we’d all be able to go on with the day
I am fine with using the 30 second end for now. If the anime adds any additional context to the feat or gives us a reason why KE shouldn't be used, then I'll look back into the issue at that time.

EDIT: I'm just stating that I think in terms of accuracy, the PE method > KE method.

It doesnt change anything, at this point lol

Also not sure why 10 seconds can't be used, and the mass is likely lowballed too given the fact that there is picture showing that the range of the lifting is the entire Seiretei.

I still think we should be using PE method by the way. The final decision on this will depend on what the other staff members here think. If the majority are in favor of PE, then I think that PE is what we should go with.

Also not sure why 10 seconds can't be used, and the mass is likely lowballed too given the fact that there is picture showing that the range of the lifting is the entire Seiretei.

Oh, so visuals of the Seireitei matter now?
Just kidding

then call in more staff.

we have only 3 here i think

as for 10 sec, stick to 30

it is what was agreed upon most recently and i would rather not have more bickering

There is an important difference in using visual to pixel scale and using them from high above to see what he lifts as author intent... it is competely unrelated to your thread

There were reasons why mass and timeframes were like that, and multiple staff members agreed, but whatever. I see no reason to do not use 10 seconds as previously accepted given the fact 99% of the feat happen in 1 or 2 manga panles at best

Well using KE adds one more variable that needs to be assumed, therefore the PE assumes less variables and is also primarily used for lifting large objects, so I don’t really get why KE makes more sense for this feat
Because it's not something that moves with a certain speed?

Well using KE adds one more variable that needs to be assumed, therefore the PE assumes less variables and is also primarily used for lifting large objects, so I don’t really get why KE makes more sense for this feat
apologize, I'm really bad at these things. Can you explain the difference between a little more KE and PE with an example, please? I just wonder

Last edited:
Honestly, regardless of whatever method is chosen, they’re still gonna be high 6A since they’re already that even without this calc so I’m starting to see this as a very very pointless thread lol

Back