• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

VS Wiki Holy Grail Royale (Fortnite Edition)

The second strike pierces the right side of his chest and tears down and out below his lower right rib, carving his lung in half. The third strike tears through his stomach, practically disembowelling him.

The fourth strike moves towards him, but he stumbles backwards and the blade misses by an inch.

[With those injuries, you're going to need to do more than just fix your arm]

Blahblah9755 said:
[One issue Monarch, Oni Kind shouldn't give you A++ strength, since it's only an A rank skill. If it's the same as Assassin's in the other war you should probably reach B+, if for some reason it's better and you get A rank in the skills, then I'd say A+, but A++ seems like it's stretching things. I'm fine with the luck checks.]
[Demon of Mutation gives its users strength impossible for a human though, which is A++] [With only a B rank in the skill, Gorgon has A++ strength]

[Don't you have Oni Kind (charisma, monstrous strength, magic burst, and natural monster), not demon of mutation?]

[Oh right, my POV. I started writing this a while ago, but my computer's screwy so it got deleted.]

I ask the sword what it is but it doesn't respond, instead the servant does…I know what you are, and though you may be suspicious your sword's the one I really care about. After saying some pointless stuff, the servant warns me not to hold onto his sword, so I toss it in the air before it burns up in my hand.

I watch their battle, I'm rooting for Saber since he has the manners to properly answer questions, and doesn't have some monster sword thing in his hands.

As their battle rages on, I notice a particular motion from the servant. Those are the movements of someone who plans to use others as a shield. Others meaning me in this context. But he's stopped by Saber, whose strength has even further increased.

As Saber cuts the servant up, I say "He seems to wish to use me as a shield, that seems to mean I'm in the way for now. I'll leave so as to not disturb your fight." I look around at our battlefield. "Well, I likely won't be far considering the size of this place. As I said earlier, I simply wish to stop those who would be a threat to this world. You seem like you are only a threat to evildoers and enemies, so I would be happy to work with you, however should that fail, I at least wish that you wait until those who threaten Gaea herself are gone before you attempt to slay me." I place Lord Camelot on my back to protect it, and start leaving with Akhilleus Kosmos at the ready.

[I asked Edwell if I could swap the Natural Monster part of Oni-Kind for Demon of Mutation, seeing as Saber wasn't born as a monster, he was a hero who fell to become one, and he said it was fine]

[The power gap for that is huge though, and that's the only real difference. I understand thematically, but it isn't at all a fair trade in stats/skills.]

[Edwell, if I get rid of the Charisma part of Oni-Kind, can I keep the full power DoM?]

[I want my A++ strength damn it]

[Why not just have DoM instead of OKD? The Charisma/Mana Burst/Natural Monster don't seem to fit thematically anyway. Alternatively, attribute the additional strength to the Mana Burst that comes with OKD.]

[I shall return to lurking this HGBR now.]

[Mainly because I liked the idea of setting my sword / self on fire and dashing around using flames as rocket thrusters, but you have a point]

[Ok, Edwell, can we swap out my Oni-Kind Demon for Demon of Mutation (B Rank)?]

[@Monarch ohhhh I remember now, I thought you just wanted to switch the skill completely. Hang on let me look it up real quick.]

[Yeah since it was just for theme, it shouldn't give more of a boost than Natural Monster did, without restricting stuff proportionately. I would say dropping Charisma could be enough, but how much of a boost did Asterios get from Natural Monster?]

[Also you might consider AnonBlank's idea.]

[How does one get ninja'd so hard... yeah I'll swap the skills.]

[My original intention was to only have strength/endurance get that high when I used Monstrous Strength, but if I just have the DoM Skill, yeah it's a passive constant]

[So, Andy is missing an arm, a lung, and his intestines, and the wounds directly caused by my weapon won't heal. And Shielder has decided he's had enough of Foreigner trying to use him as a human shield and is leaving us to fight]

[Andy, if you don't want to die, you should turn to spirit form and run]

[Card soldiers are fodder, only thing they're good for is keeping Servants occupied fighting them because they just keep regenerating]

[I find it amusing how you're taking multiple comments to get here, but Andy was just like "And then I go there and say hello"]

Monarch Laciel said:
[I find it amusing how you're taking multiple comments to get here, but Andy was just like "And then I go there and say hello"]
[he has a sword that can turn in almost anything (like a compressed air gun), i only have my feets]

"Well, that could have gone better."

Seeing the state I'm in now, I think I need to retreat for awhile.

"Welp, love to stay and fight with you some more (not really), but fighting more would just put me to death. Congrat, you wi."

As I turn myself into spirit form (Don't know I have that), I also said abit more.

"Well, thank god that we didn't kill each other though...Someone closeby might got a "better" idea as to what happen to the winner of this fight. Well then, see ya later."

After that, I disappear.

I swing at him as he dissolves into spirit form, but I'm a moment too late. I growl as he rushes away, his presence fading.

The Servent with two shielders, who of course must be Shielder, is leaving. I want to charge him and finish what the other servant interrupted, but if he has no intention of fighting me right now, I might as well take advantage of his lack of hostility while I can.

I leap back to the top of the building I started on to see if I can track down that servant with the magic bullets.

I can't see where he's gone, but I sense another Servant approaching. I look down at the road to see an white-skinned man with golden armour approaching Double L, an angry expression on his face.

I grin, and beckon to him.

i reach Double L, but it seems i'm too late, as the battle there is already over,

but i'm not dissapointed for long, as i see a demon-like being on the roof of fish taunting me.

it seems like i'm not the only monster in this war.

i jump to the roof of Fish, ready to fight

I leap off the roof to intercept him as he jumps up. Flying through the air, I swing my sword, aiming towards his neck.

"Enkidu!"

as i say the word, chains start happering from my arms and they wrap around you, blocking you from completing your sword swing

right after i make the blades of exile disappear and i summon the leviathan axe and i swing it at the arm with the sword, in the attept to chop it off

I roar, and strain against the chains as they wrap around me. They break, and I reach out with a hand to catch the axe by its handle.

[Hercules broke the chains with A+ Strength despite really high Divinity making them stronger, so I'm pretty sure I can break them with A++ Strength and no Divinity]

The moment my claws touch the axe, it shatters into motes of light.

So you too use Projections then?

I grin.

You picked the wrong opponent the

[Can't nullify Enkidu because it's just a magic weapon, can nullify Leviathan Axe because it's a projection created and sustained by magic]

[Friendly reminder that you take (semi-)permanent damage proportional to how much Magic you put into the abilities I nullify]

Overlord775 said:
[he has a sword that can turn in almost anything (like a compressed air gun), i only have my feets]
[Lol. Now I have this image of Andy's character jumping backwards while using gun recoil to move… it looks about as silly as one would imagine.]

I groan in pain, suffering damage to the nervous sistem, not major tho

so weapons won't work against him, i'll have to rely on hand-to-hand

i activate both howl of the war god and mostrous strenght, now our physical might is equal

i start punching you and i start spamming enkidu

[Doesn't Howl of the War God only make your allies (and presumably yourself) brave?]

[Also, friendly reminder that we're still in mid-air, and neither of us have flight]

As we fall towards the ground, we grapple with each other. He throws out chains, and I, alerted by my instincts, twist in mid-air to dodge, then grasp hold of the chains and use them pull myself towards him. We pummel each other, neither giving the other the chance to go for their more effective weapon, and I grin as blood begins to flow from both of us. My flesh is a demonic armour, covered in spikes and sharp scales, and each time his fists strike me, I laugh, as even as I feel myself begin to bruise, I see him pull away bleeding hands. Each time I punch and claw at him, I see gashes spring up where I hit, metal screeching as his armour dents, and blood welling up as his flesh tears.

We impact the ground with a crash that sends a mountain of pavement in every direction.

[No idea how much the increase is]

[It's probably around the level of a rank up (which still wouldn't put it at A++ levels now that I think about it)]

[Checks Skill]

[A++ rank]

[Wow that seems pretty high for a Monstrous Strength, isn't even Medusa's only B rank?]

[Checks link]

[OK, who let the Beast level ability slip in there!!]

[Kratos in the greek myth is the son of a titan and the goddess of the river of hell, and he's litterally the personification of power]

"...Hufff...Huff... Huh?! Wh-where am i... Ah.. The Curse of the March Hare... *groan*"

[I raise from my position, the wonderland is still blooming so beautiful]

"Aah, my paradise... You hid me from the world right? But now my must return to my reality, so please, close your gates agai"

[Nursery Rhyme is dispelled, i am now back to reality]

"But what happend... Argh... A servant, with the looks of the devil himself... ? My arm... And my magic is weaker too... Thinking about it wont help me, those memorys are gone for ever... But hes dangerous... Kukuku, how fitting for a spawn of satan... HAHAHAHAHA Where a war is, so is evil too hahahaha, how perfect!"

[Avenger starts to activate due to the war now being in full effect. Gradual boost to parameters the longer the war rages]

"Hmm, the battle at the clock towers ended... time to call my remaining trump soldiers back".

[Command to retreat is issued.]

(Btw, those were just mere fodder familiars, no more then being able to hurt a servant)

my hands hurt a lot, and the rest of my body hurt too, but less

i ignore the pain and i get up from the rubble

Avenger activates, starting to slowly boost my stats

i look around me, Saber is starting to get up too

i say with a low voice "Damn it, i have to come up with something ..."

i pick up a nearby big chunk of the road and i trow it at you

I swing my sword and cleave through the chunk of road, shattering it. Pieces of rubble fly around me as I roar at my opponent.

I lift my hand. A grey cup manifests.

Grant my wish, oh lord

"RESOUND TIN GRAIL"

A light shines on my opponent, hitting him like a solid force that pushes him back and blisters his skin, and strips from him all but his natural abilities, reducing him back to his base paramaters.

Then I pick up a chunk of street about tall as I am and twice as wide, throw it at him, then immediately kick off the ground to push myself towards him in the blind spot created by the enormous rock, my sword pointed forward ready to thrust out and pierce him.

[A rock alone won't do much to a servant, no matter how hard it's thrown. It would need to be imbued with magic to be able to effectively damaged them, like by Knight of Owner or Reinforcement Magic or something]

[Hence why I'm just using mine as cover to approach you]

Back