• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

VS Wiki Holy Grail Royale (Fortnite Edition)

[The black orb thingy is more like a "method" to bring food into her mouth though, so not only is it's a phenomenon, it wouldn't even touch her. ]

[Your Stanley can negate High 1-A True Godly regen, but that's still not enough to beat the Hydra's omnipotent powers]

[Sorry, sorry. Let not touch on that black-orb-thingy-create-by-the-pokeball again, pls. I'm kinda embarrass here >.<]

[Hearing the loud explosions of battles away from me]

"Tch, wild and uncultured animals, searching for conflicts and battles... Those sounds arent far away, i should move away from here. Preparations are done too so no harm in repositioning. Time to send some of my familiars, see how they react"

[Multiple Trump soldiers are moving south-west. Im moving up north]

[@Over You can't sense me you can't do that.]

[@Monarch LUL WUT, I FORGOT SORRY. MY SATANAEL IS MORE POWERFUL THAN MATTIAS LUL. YOU GOTTA UPGRADE THAT LUL]

[Anyone played Dark Souls 3? Richard's fighting style is a bit of a mix between first phase Gael, the Outrider Knight, and the Abyss Watchers]

[As i move north i am witnessing the battle between sword and shield]

"Medival barbarians, i will teach you the might of technology!"

[I am projecting multiple arttilerys and fire at the battle scene, at the same time projecting multiple rifles]

"Judging from their weapons, they must be saber and shielder... i must definitly keep up my distance"

[After multiple arttilery shots i am moving north west]

[Sorry, but I will help Shielder to eliminate you, Monarch]

I head toward the intersection between "Fish" and "Double L", where Shielder, Saber and Caster is fighting. Taking advantagous of the artilery shot, I cut my path between them, and guided her's mouth to eat it all, while make sure to stand out of the red zone.

"Shielder, want to make an alliance?"

[Edit: Speaking of which, anyone got Okita Alter yet?]

i decide to ignore the explosions and let them kill each other, instead i decide to climb the clock tower to have a better look of the battlefield, using my blades of exile to swing myself to the top of the tower

[Saber, Caster and Shielder is fighting each other, Assassin is planning to kill Kratos while he was climbing the tower, and Foreigner is heading toward to help Shielder after Pokeball-ing the underpass.]

Shielder doesn't answer, but my instincts scream at me. I spin around and slash aside a barrage of projectiles, my instincts guiding my blade. There is not even the slightest resistance as my blade carves through the bullets, because as soon as the projectiles touch the blade, they shatter into shards of light and vanish.

What magic is this? My brain receives information from the Grail acclimating me to this age. Ah. Projections. False copies of God's holy world, forged by witchcraft.

I grin

Then their destruction at my hands must surely have harmed their creator

I spin back to see Shielder lowering their shield, which they used to block the artillery barrage. Just in time to see another Servant bound up, and offer Shielder a deal.

[@First Witch my Phantasm Punishment just permanently fried all the magic circuits you used to make that artillery. Assuming you didn't put all your magic into making those projections, you can still use magic, but depending on how much mana you did put in, you might not have A rank mana any longer. Also, an equivalent amount of your nervous system is permanently damaged, so your motor functions and senses are impaired]

[I am breaking down physically]

"AAARRGH, what is this?! Kuh, i cant feel my right arm anymore... It was the saber?! Kukuku, not only barbarians, but heretics too!! He looked like an abomimation of the devil too, i should have know- Uaaargh.

[Blood gushes from my mouth as i wince in pain]

"Dosnt matter, i WILL win this one... i need to hide first..."

[I plan to move further west in the Park arpartments]

"I can repair this, i just need a safe place... And time... argh..."

[i continue to limp forwards]

"Oh god almighty, please cast thy protection over me as i travell"

[Rip]

[I kinda feel bad, but you did shoot at me, and deflecting them with my sword was the easiest way]

[Anyway, I reallly need to go to sleep now, so any bits involving me will need to wait for a few hours]

Monarch Laciel said:
[Rip]
[I kinda feel bad, but you did shoot at me, and deflecting them with my sword was the easiest way]

[Anyway, I reallly need to go to sleep now, so any bits involving me will need to wait for a few hours]
Just trying to make this one dramatic ^^ f*ck your anti build nothenless m8

i reach the clock tower's top, where i find Archer [Llamagod]

I give him a death stare and i swing my blades of exile at him

"Shit, they're so worked up aren't they?"

Looking at Dad of Boy. I saw Archer fighting Kratos. The enemy familiar is also approaching here.

"Got lucky, eh? Wait there. I'm going to kill you after a while."

I heard some cling clangs in the double L. This place is dangerous. I'm bailing and go there.

"Okay, so whoever wins the fight there will die."

Then I rushed to the another battle as fast as possible.

[Sorry, been busy today. I was actually thinking I would make use of Shvibzik for the tripping thing, but I didn't want it to sound super unnatural. I won't make that mistake again.]

"I see, apologies for the assumptions. However, be warned that as the time passed many mages chose to use their knowledge for evil. My name is Alvarez Atlas. One meant to shield the world from harm. As such my goal is to protect not harm. I do not believe you are the one threatening the world."

However before he can attack Saber's eyes shift to the right. I quickly raise Akhilleus Kosmos towards him to prepare in case he was attempting to distract me, and looking the same direction he did, covering my body with Lord Camelot as he turns Toni deflect the incoming attack. Guns fire towards us. More loud violent people… I'd expect nothing less of servants.

I leap back as…something appears between Saber and I. A man, holding a sword that had transformed into a giant mouth swallowing many of the bullets… I don't recognize it. No matter how you think about it, a legend such as that would leave a lasting impression. But this isn't something from myths and legends.

"Shielder, want to make an alliance?"

Though he's not hostile now… Shvibzik draws in a small miracle, and the new one's sword appears in my hand. I hold it up away from my face and ask the sword: "what are you?"

[I got what you were doing with tripping and Shbzvik, but like... trying to trip a guy with A rank instincts by sticking a pebble beneath him? I just didn't see that working]

Monarch Laciel said:
[I got what you were doing with tripping and Shbzvik, but like... trying to trip a guy with A rank instincts by sticking a pebble beneath him? I just didn't see that working]
[With all due respect, can you like, not rub it in with this man? Seriously. It didn't work cause Instinct, the dude didn't know that, move on. I really don't want to see Godblades 2.0 here.]

[i wasn't rubbing it in, I was just explaining why I skipped over it, which could prevent future issues that might arise if he didn't know why I'd done that]

Back