• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

VS Wiki Holy Grail Royale (Fortnite Edition)

Monarch Laciel said:
[No you can, but there's nothing saying that propelling yourself with fire ranks up your AGI or gives it a + temporarily, so how much faster you actually get is unknown{
[Got it]

[Then again i don't think it work like tho]

[I mean i not "boost" myself but i actually "Shoot" myself forward.]

[So normally i should not get a chance in stats but i should become much faster in shot burst]

[Jee, people are making their life really easy]

"Kuuh?!"

[My arm is bitten off]

"HeheheAHAHAHA, how foolish! You should have aimed for my head you fiend! I surely didnt stepped aside to evade your attack HAHAHA!"

[I snap with my fingers, my projections are starting to explode]

"Oh White Rabbit, show me the way to the wonderland!"

[I teleport outside, the Apartment explode]

"This surely wont be enough to kill them, lets see, 3 mines under me and 10 grenades spread across the building... Dosnt matter."

[My mana surges again]

"I promised that i will take you with me if needed. Hmph, one arm more or less wont change this battle outcome. Now show me what you two are capable off!"

"With out fail, i am prepared to drag my enemys before the three thousand worlds. But under my command through my vision shall it happen. Uomo Universale - Three thousand universes!"

[400 special weapons are conjured behind me]

"The most dreaded weapon on the battlefield, that no one dared to challenge. 400 Machine guns should suffice i suppose."

[The machine guns are starting to turn]

"Fire."

my interception got intercepted

as i get up from the impact i quickly summon Enkidu to restrain my opponent [the chain's strenght is greatly boosted by God Killer's effect dou to you having 3 divine noble phantoms, so unless you use the Mad Enchantment, you can't break them and with it you'll still have to put a lot of effort in to braking them]

at the same time i start doing what Gilgamesh did against Heracles but less intensly dou to unlimited blades works not being as fast as the gates of babylon without being fully activated

[@First Witch I would, but that would end the match too quickly. When I don't know when could I win or not, I wouldn't do that.]

[Also, this time, she's tasting you slowly]

[The explosives may have been projections, but the explosions would be real explosions, right? As for the bullets, considering they're made from an EX NP to target your weakness and pierce your defense, I don't think you should be able to damage her super well by cutting them, if you can cut them at all.]

[As long as they are magical projections in nature, it doesn't matter how adapted they are. Phantasm Punishment would still destroy them]

[Best UU could do would be to give the bullets an independent mana supply so there's no feedback]

[Also, the force / heat given off by magically created explosives would itself be magically created so... Galvanism]

An explosion goes off and I sense the presence of caster shrink. So he's running then? Fine. There's still another servant here.

The ground shatters beneath my feet as I jump towards him.

Wait... her?

I stab the sword into the ground and halt my charge.

"Have we met?"

Then the building explodes.

[Ok so we are doing this huh?]

[The point is the Mad Enchantment is already on from the start, is just rank B is not make me howl like a animal all the time but it also reduce the stats boost too (it should still give me an A+ Strength, still i has another trick for this]

the Chain is came out of now where and trie to Bind me......this is pretty....annoying...i just going to make it quick.

"ÔûéÔûéÔûâÔûâÔûäÔûäÔûàÔûà!" With the roar, the flame from within me burst out and blow the chain away, the building start to melt from the heat.

The chain still don't get destroy.....let turn up the heat.

The flame got even more intense....some part of the chain start to melt....hmmm....pretty tough...

[With Uomo it should be able to find a weakness to phamtasm punishment though. Or at the very least if you have no weakness to this ability it should be something like the bullets will just go "f*ck this **** and not shoot at you.]

[Regardless of that, does Andy's sword have access to his other skills?]

[It would need to be that last one then, because unless the projections can make themselves not projections, it's still going to destroy them]

[Most of Andy's skills are part of the sword, so it would have everything except Clairvoyance I'd think]

[In that case, I think Brave might have just died. There is a 0% chance his sword is not going to try to eat those bullets if left to it's own devices based on what we've seen so far, and I'm pretty certain he can't survive eating them, considering the way they ignore defenses and exploit weaknesses.]

Back