• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

VS Wiki Holy Grail Royale (Fortnite Edition)

[Considering the card soldiers were already fodder before, and now she has enchants as part of the NP, so her womderland summons are probably weaker, at this point you're probably killing her something like 1 cell at a time Monarch]

[@Llama Grail gives you auto knowledge of legends. I know you don't actually have Nandaka, but I don't think Rama has a lot of different swords, and Wikipedia seems to associate one of his swords with Nandaka, so I figured I could probably assume that the appearance of your sword was similar. As for the thing with Chakravartin, the NP appears to be based on the Chakraratnaya, which, to my understanding, comes from the Buddhist version of the Chakravarti rather than the Hindu one. Though obviously my knowledge of this stuff is not the best, so please correct me if I'm wrong.]

[Fodder doesn't necessarily mean the magic within them is weak. The whole point of Trump Soldiers is that despite being weak AF, they receive a large supply of mana from their creator which causes them to constantly regenerate]

Monarch Laciel said:
[Fodder doesn't necessarily mean the magic within them is weak. The whole point of Trump Soldiers is that despite being weak AF, they receive a large supply of mana from their creator which causes them to constantly regenerate]
Wah? I never intended them to be that resilant Ó.o In fact, regenerating Trump soldiers are Nursery Rhyme only.

my actual post comes in half a hour

Later then anticipated uhuhu.

[Climbing up to the roof]

"Tch, my memorys there right, its that wretched devil who caused my injurys, but how did they happen... Whatever, i have other problems right now... Heh, like a bloodhound, chasing down my trump soldiers!"

[One of my soldiers was cut down]

"Ugh?! This pain...AhahahaAHAHAHAHA i understand more now! I should cut my connections with the rest of them instantly... Kukukuku, your secrets arent clear to me, but i can see it... If my theory is correct,then that means that hes currently my biggest obsticle... How delightfull. And unhumorous. *Sigh* and not only him... I sense something unnatural on this battlefield too... This not the readings of a plain servant...heheheHEHEHEAHAHAHA. Its do or die i guess! Both are coming near! Heh, its not about winning anymore, its about surviving huh. It was never different then before huh.

[Heads back down]

"It dosnt matter, i should prepare myself. In the worst case this war will have 3 participants less, after i am done with them."

while remaning in spiritual form i move inside of Half Done/Big Red.

Once inside i re-materialize and start searching for loot

i find a chest, inside of which i find bandages

a quick time event starts:

O i remove my right guantlet

O i remove my left guantlet

Ô¼£ i apply bandages to hands

X i re-equip the guntlets

then i go to the roof of Big Red

[Remind me to read stuff other than Blah tmrw. Late here. (Your reply, Blah)

@Blah, people consider Buddha to be Vishnu's avatar after Krishna, aka the most recent of the Main Avatars.

As for Chakravartin, it is based off a Chakramu, atleast as per typemoon wikia, which largely associates with the Sudarshana Chakra, which is pretty much the signature weapon of Vishnu in most mythological stories]

[I'm fine with recognition due to Nandaka. But I don't think I have a sword as powerful as the actual one, otherwise it would be broken. I could vanquish ignorance as I want, while having a really cool sheath made from said ignorance]

[Also, how does the age of the legend factor in here? No factor I assume?]

The remaining soldiers fade away without me touching them. So they were familiars then. In which case, their master must be nearby. And I'm pretty sure I saw someone on the roof of the Parks building while I was cutting down the soldiers. They were all walking there too.

Many of the witches I hunted down in life had special workshops, within the boundaries of which which they were stronger, and their enemies weaker. Presumably, this one is no different.

Not that such a spell ever stopped me before.

I leap into the building, crashing through a wall (briefly wondering why it fell apart in to leave a perfectly square hole) and into the building. I sense another Servant here.

"COME OUT WITCH" I call

[@First Witch did you set up a bounded field? If you did, it was probably destroyed the moment I crashed through the wall and came in contact with it, though it wouldn't have caused any feedback to you unless you were actively putting more magic into it when I crashed through]

@Andykhang yes, or did i understood you wrong? From the last sentence it seemed that you went after me.

[Pretty sure he's going after you. He wants a reality marble, and yours is the most available]

[Hooray, upcoming threeway ... battle!!]

[Oh, he's in main. Sorry.]

"Oh shoot, I'm blind. He's in that building."

I reached it with my PC rather fast thanks to my above average agility. I'm few meters away from Archer and Shielder. There, I ready my spear to cut them down.

[Are Archer and Shielder in alliance? Just curious.]

[I understand that the Buddha is considered one of the avatar's of Vishnu (at least after you told me I did), but the Buddhist and Hindu interpretations of his treasures and achievements (and the treasures and achievements of other Chakravarti) are different. The Chakraratnaya is a giant Chakramu that appears above the heads of Chakravarti and can be used to carry them and their armies (which are peaceful, but you can't have peaceful things in Fate) in Buddhism and is one of their seven treasures, and seems to be what the NP is referencing to me. That's what I meant earlier. Anyways, it's not super important to this.]

Rama, as I initially guessed. A noble hero of legend. That's certainly reassuring. "I see, thank you for being open with me. You see, as one who protects the planet the fact that I have appeared means that a serious threat to the Earth itself has appeared in this war. I was summoned to minimalize the damage, however it seems we were not summoned upon Gaea, therefore I must stop those beings from winning and returning to Gaea. However, I lack the personal strength to do so, as I was created to protect, not kill. Therefore, oh great Rama of the Ramayana, may I ask for your assistance in my task?"

[Ah I see you're talking that. True, not too relevant, but the thing is, VsBw has Chakravartin as "The wheel tells time, xyz all life and all anguish shall return to me, which in a nutshell is like Sudarshana Chakra(wheel of time) and Vishnu]

O Alvarez Atlas, Protector of Gaea! I have no wish for the Holy Grail. This isn't my era and the Lord Above has his own plans for this that I should not be a part of.

Let the elements pay witness to the fact that I, Shree Rama will aide Alvarez Atlas as long as his goals are noble and are for a just cause!

Beauty may leave the moon, The Himalayas may become bereft of snow, the ocean may transgress its shores but I will never violate the promise of aid given to you by me as long as stick to your Dharma.

Did you happen to meet any of the other Servants summoned? I met one. He was swinging blades around and tried to push the clock tower onto me.

[I AM DRAMATIC]

[Also Archer + Shielder haha. Waiting for Redgrave/Assassin to use them OP weapons]

[@First Witch yes, though I was planning to go with an intend of being sneaky about it, guess you can't do much without Presence Concealment skill]

[Oh well, only choice is doing it fast]

...He detected me coming here?

Whatever.

Just need to dive in.

Aiming for the right arm, I dive inside the building, meet the Caster and chomp it off, before diving out again out of sight.

[Since I can't win yet, I just have to content for an arm then]

Andykhang said:
Aiming for the right arm, I dive inside the building, meet the Caster and chomp it off, before diving out again out of sight.
[Yeah... considering you both have B agility there's no way it's happening that smoothly. Especially since he already knows you're coming. He'sgonna have to get a chance to react first.]

Andykhang said:
[nope, you can't, not even if you has A rank agility you would be able to pull that off]

[No master]

[@First Witch I'm in Park apartments and calling out for you, and Andy just crashed through your room to try and eat you]

[If that's the case, I should change my perspective abit. Just considered that null (how do you do a strikethrough?) (Also thought that his damaged nerve should affect abit, but I guess he turn back time for that)]

[Oh yeah, could I hide abit by eating abit of my presence with the application of World's Eater, and let Saber's overpowered mine?]

Well, seeing as this is a pretty important part of the war, i will wait till Andy rewrited his action

[This should be easy for me to write i guess]

Berserker......open his eyes on top of the building....

Why am i here?....no...that doesn't matter...

'Win the grail war' that is my only mission.

The loud noise from afar made sure that the battle has already began.

Berserker....not say anyword as he walk toward the Battle.

[Well, I will just take silent as a yes, and move on]

...He detected me already?

Saber is distracting him though, so I could still sneak on Caster.

Optical Camo~~...Eat a part of my presence so that Saber overpowered mine~~... Done.

Quickly climbing up to him, I sneak behind, and is about to chomp off his right arm, before hiding again.

Andykhang said:
Optical Camo~~...Eat a part of my presence so that Saber overpowered mine~~... Done.

Quickly climbing up to him, I sneak behind, and chomp off his right arm, before hiding again.
[I'll leave it to Monarch whether or not you can hide this way, but I doubt your concealment would let you get that close, attack, and escape unnoticed. You're gonna have to fight.]

[Eating something abstract isn't really how any of his abilities work, and Abyssus Draconis's "target" refers to a human, not abstract concepts]

[Also; "Presence: the state or fact of existing, occurring, or being present". Presumably, eating your presence entirely would erase you from the world, seeing as you no longer exist, occur, or are present. It's presence concealment, not presence erasure for a reason]

[I doubt you'd get to the attacking part very successfully. This is within a workshop, Caster's stats are amped, yours might be lowered, and the Caster is alerted to the presence of servants and magickess objects within.

Even if you did something like eating the excess prana your body gave off, you'd still be visible, and your NP would still be detectable. And unless you were somehow going to have presence negation on par with EX rank PC, you'd at least be detectable when you started to attack]

[@Blah I think I kinda broke the boundary field of the workshop]

[Assuming he ate his presence without erasing himself, he'd probably be able to get a perfect sneak attack in, seeing as his presence isn't just concealed by a skill, it's straight up gone]

[*temporary*]

[temporal is to do with time in a more general sense, temporary is to only last for a certain amount of time]

[Also because Richard wants to kill witches, and Brave wants a reality marble]

[@First Witch, so yeah, you've lost a right arm now. If you have any emergency escape skill, you should do it right now.]

Back