• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

VS Wiki Holy Grail Royale (Fortnite Edition)

Monarch Laciel said:
[Also... I really don't think luck works to just teleport the other guy's sword to you.]
[That's an effect of Shvibzik. For some reason I was thinking it had more to do with luck, since it talked about small miracles, but I wasn't really thinking straight, I'm gonna edit that.]

"Some guy who doesn't want to be here, and you're someone who doesn't want to fight. Let just said we got more-or-less the same goal."

Looking around, I see that Caster is running away, after Saber cut the bullet that's coming his way...So magic attack would backfire huh.

Guess I need something more physical then.

Also...Assassin is going here huh. Tch.

"So what do you said? The enemies won't let us talk forever."

[sorry for the late start, using that text as a queue]

I stand on horse back on a building near by, the black cloak concealing me. As I draw my scythe, I dash forward

I'm hardly about to allow two enemies to join forces against me, and I'm not one to miss an opportunity either.

I lunge at the disarmed newcomer, swinging my blade to decapitate him in one move.

Huh. Who is this servant climbing up the tower I reside in?

I wait until he is at level.

Hello, fellow servant. Who might you be, so brazenly climbing up when I could've shot you down at any time?

[I dont shoot him while he's climbing due to ze honour of battle]

I notice him charging? Could he be a berserker? I duck under his swipes, and conjure a sword to block his swings.

I'm giving you one chance, fellow servants. Be Civil and talk or I will be forced to play my hand.

[I now reached my destination]

"Huff, good no one intercepted me, let starts the procedure..."

[A bounded field appears around me]

"Lands of wonders, lands of marvels as the mistress of fantasys described it. And as she requested it so do i, open thy gates to me! Nursery Rhyme!"

[A gentle light envelope me as i summoned my reality marble]

"Kuuh... at least 60% my nervesystem are useless... With this wrecked body, my controll over this world is rather shorthanded but i have no choice either way..."

[As long is get the time to recover, my reality marble should turn the damage done to my body to illusions, but due to damage of my body it will take long. As such i pray that no ones distrupte me for the next minutes]

[60%!]

[Damn, you used a lot of magic in that artillery apparently]

[Also, technically speaking, your body is in perfect health. All your injuries are completely healed]

[It's just they healed really really really badly]

[So if your recovery ability works by "healing", then it's not going to work, as there's nothing to actually heal]

@Llamagod

"this is a war."

i continue to shorten the distance between the two of us, meanwhile i continue to swing my blades at you

I continue evading every blow and blocking the ones that are too close.

It seems the world has fallen apart too much for honor to not be recognized. I'm giving you another chance, young one. Let us first figure out what exactly is happening.

With that, I pull out a mace from VB and lock him down temporarily.

[I'm back guys.]

I used my Presence Concealment to not be sensed. It's really helpful. *Insert some CM music here*. I hid myself, waiting for someone to win the fight.

"Okay, come on, kill yourselves, come on, come on!"

[Not lock in the literal meaning, but pretty much I swing mace at you(It is A ranked ovo), you block with your swords, get pushed back and we're at that lock down where I'm about to apply more force]

[Saber is killing Foreigner (or trying), while Shielder's peacefully watching after temporarily stealing the monster sword. Caster retreated from the battle after being injured (however she could be sensed until she set up the bounded field, so she can be followed.) Berserker is meleeing against Archer who is trying to reason with him. Rider is preparing to reap death. Assassin's watching someone like a creeper.]

TISSG7Redgrave said:
[ok what is happening i had to leave for a majority of the day RIP]
[Llama and Over kicking their asses, me trying to kill whoever's gonna win the fight in double L. BTW, Monarch, Hizack, blah, and Andy are the ones fighting in L I think. Witch is recovering from the injury.]

[Oh, whoops, Berserker hasn't moved. Avenger is the one fighting Archer.]

[And most importantly, the concept of Pokeballs was destroyed!!!]

[Caster was injured badly and is recovering in his reality marble]

[Assassin is just waiting for people to kill each other]

[Avenger is taking on Archer]

[Foreigner, Shielder And Saber are fighting, though Foreigner was setting up an alliance with Shielder (or trying to)]

[You're not in conflict right now]

[Edit: Oof ninja'd

[Well something]

I notice there were some fighting around as energies seem to mix left and right but I decide to wait for a bit longer thinking to set area so I don't fight unless I have too.

"I might as well think and wait for now. Let the dust settle soon"

[Also are we doing the vote system on who would likely win in scenarios no?]

[Foreigner's trying to set up an alliance. Shielder is feeling a bit suspicious of the guy with what should be a really recognizable sword, but appears in no legends.]

[And Saber isn't a fan of demon swords, so he's decided to just kill Foreigner while he's not holding the demon sword]

[oh, and I've sealed the activation of everyone else's Noble Phantasms within the quarter of the map I'm in] [That is to say, if your starting location was in the top right quarter of the map, I've sealed your ability to activate your NPs for the next while in-game]

[i want the clock tower, boyyyyyyyyy]

i try to break free from the lock, but i'm unable to do it ... or am i ?

he will not see it coming

i start grunting

Monarch Laciel said:
[oh, and I've sealed the activation of everyone else's Noble Phantasms within the quarter of the map I'm in] [That is to say, if your starting location was in the top right quarter of the map, I've sealed your ability to activate your NPs for the next while in-game]
[i take it b-court isn't included?]

LlamaGod1411 said:
[I start grunting]
[Y u no write text replying to what I said]
[do u even GoW ? Kratos isn't the guy to have a talk in the middle of a fight, even less during a power struggle]

[I want everyone to appreciate the fact that this Archer has both of the melee knight classes beat in terms of his physicals (with his base stats, not taking into accout stuff like Oni Kind and Eyes of Mind). Mister Hindu god is OP.]

I see you're not one to reason with.

I am sorry.

*Jumps back out clock tower, lands on my feet with arrow notched and ready*

[@Blah, any idea when Krishna would be a character :3. That is one Fate character I will fanboy the hell out of]

i'm supprised he didn't take the bait, but he won't run away from me.

i don't jump after him, too risky, instead i jump from the opposite side, then i use the blades of exile to grapple on to the tower's side and i rocket myself towards it, pushing the tower and making it fall on to my opponent

[This "God Killer" skill affects only the weapons that are divine by Typemoon means, right? So out of my three NPs, it only affects Pashupatastra?]

I dodge the falling tower gracefully. I stand there facing my enemy, let my mace disappear, and have a sword and disc summoned. I notch an arrow and fire it at the servant.

You are quite the formidable opponent, fellow servant. But by pushing the tower, you have just attracted the attention of all the other servants. I'm someone who doesn't agree with unnecessary blood-shed, until and unless provoked.

I have no wish for the grail as of now judging by how much sin this world has. Lord Vishnu will come down as an Avatar in the future and end this cycle.

[How does Chakravartin factor? There's no "turn based" mechanic, so how does this expand, how can it be taken down etc]

[yes, only Pashupatastra gets effected]

i block the arrow with the blades of exile

"And who are you to judge the world ? "

Back