• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

VS Wiki Holy Grail Royale (Fortnite Edition)

[The reason I suggested strength of a dragon is because Tiamat transforms into a dragonic form when using it. Western dragon killers consistently use A+ rank NPs (120 on the 0-200 scale), so his strength would be around that level if he had dragon strength.]

[Blah, i have streght of a titan, because i have titan blood in my veins as both my parents are one a titan and the other a descendant of a titan]

with my stats greatly reduced, i decide to make a tactical retreat

i jump away, dodging the chuck of road, going towards the center of the city

[The Nasu Grail is entirely a human construct, made from a bunch of Mages and the wishes of humanity. Nothing divine about it]

[Not that Richard is aware of that. Irony!]

As my opponent dodges towards the centre of the city, I twist, kick off the ground, and lunge after his exposed back.

Blahblah9755 said:
[The reason I suggested strength of a dragon is because Tiamat transforms into a dragonic form when using it. Western dragon killers consistently use A+ rank NPs (120 on the 0-200 scale), so his strength would be around that level if he had dragon strength.]
[Wouldn't an A+ be a 100 on that scale?]

i hear my opponent jumping after me

i summon the blades of exile and use them to grapple to the ground, launching myself forwards at great speed

I get onto clock tower again. I jump to main cause I have a really nice hop

Everything seems to regenerate very quick. I do not need to worry about collateral then.

[I want to hit someone with a reaaaally hax aimed arrow right now]

[Regenerationn takes longer depending on the amount of damage so you'd actually be waiting a few minutes for the tower to fully reform.]

[Iirc NPs are equal to a stat two letter grades above them, in other words 20 points, so A+ NPs would be 120 rather than 100.]

I go into the store in the middle of this place, and grab a snack. After I'm done, I go up to the roof. Across the street, I can see an Indian man standing on top of 'Main'.

"Hello there!" I call out and wave while smiling amicably.

[Is Vishnu Bhuja an A+ NP in this war, since the weapons have more power depending on how close to Vishnu Rama is, since his divinity is A+ as opposed to Rama's A would this go from A to A+ as well?]

[@First Witch the way Avenger worked in past wars was that the stats are raised based on number of servants who have died, since it works better in this sort of game where two days of irl time is the same as the couple minutes it takes for someone to jog across a small town.]

A civilized person! Though obviously he's still a little cautious, he hasn't jumped at me trying to kill me, tried to shoot me on sight, or shown up with a monster that's probably not from this world!

"My name is Alvarez Atlas, the shield bearing knight that defends Lady Gaea, our beautiful planet, from harm. It's a pleasure to meet you." I bow like a proper gentleman.

I observe the servant. He wields a sword similar in appearance to the Nandaka of Vishnu. Could he be one of Vishnu's avatars? Though his stance appears to be that of someone who doesn't typically choose to use melee weapons… would that make him Rama then?

However, as I'm wondering this I notice something above his head, the Chakraratnaya: the device symbolic of a wise leader who has achieved Buddha-hood. Huh?

"Do you mind if I ask who you are… and, I don't mean to be rude by asking this, are you the incarnation of a Hindu god, or are you a Buddha?"

Andykhang said:
[Before I added my perspective, could I added what my RM do? I does introduce it with the World's Eater]
[Reality Marble?]

[You don't have a reality marble. None of your abilities are, or can be combined to become, a reality marble]

The man launches out chains with two blades on the end, and hooks them into the ground, using them to pull himself away from me. I roar in frustration.

Fine

I consider pursuing him for a moment, but reject the idea. His armour, face and hands are covered in deep scratches, and his nervous system is damaged, impairing his movements. That will be enough damage for now.

Again, I leap up onto a building, this time the main/castle building. I look around, and see a horde of strange looking soldiers moving towards the park appartments. Each one appears to be made of an enormous sheet of paper, with legs and arms sticking from the bottom and sides.

Clearly things of witchcraft. I leap towards them to slay them all.

[Avenger, Caster. Run from the bad man with the sentient sword]

[Although, you might be able to take him, considering how badly damaged he is]

[>realises I've done the most damage to everyone in this war]

[Oh shit, I'm literally on the same building as Llama]

[Kek, doesn't even bother with him, just jumps past to kill the trump soldiers]

[Well, that's the kind of injury one can't heal easily without total reconstruction, "butterfly come out of the cocoon after melting itself and rebuild it body" type. So you know where I could go ( for your info, World's Eater eat world and control it property, so I could do that with my bodies)]

[Andy's run off to rebuild himself]

[Caster's finished resetting himself, but he's about to have a relapse]

[If you want to do something, feel free]

[@Blah I think higher the divinity, more the weapons from Vishnu Bhuja? I might be wrong. Also Rama isn't shown with Nandaka haha]

I give a slight bow in return as it seems to be the custom.

Pleased to meet you, Alvarez Atlas.

I am Rama of the Kingdom of Ayodhya, the Archer Servant of this little war.

I drop my guard slightly as I don't really see any ill intent from the other stranger.

[Rama's legend I think kinda predates every legend in this thread. How do I make deductions on who the servant is haha. Grail gives me auto-knowledge?]

[Also @Blah, Both Rama & Buddha are a part of Dashavatara]

[From your perspective, you just keep watching as Saber slice Caster's nerve apart, then slice me apart before me and Shielder escape (not together though), meanwhile Kratos is fighting Rama before retreat and fight Saber, and then Shielder come to fight Rama]

[Just siting there not killing anyone]

[Caster reset himself to heal from the damage I did to him, but also rest his memories, so he just knows that I'm bad news for him. He's also getting stronger the longer the battle lasts, Avenger is doing the same. Not sure if Archer's Chakravatin has started charging yet]

[Foreigner is letting his sword eat him or something so he can recreate his body without the wounds I gave him]

[Avenger is fleeing with a damaged nervous system, dozens of other minor wounds from our scrap, and an inability to use any self buffing abilities for a few minutes]

[Saber apparently has magic tunnel vision, and also has several nasty bruises from his scrap with Avenger, but unlike Avenger, he can heal from them]

"Woohoo! Fancy, eh? But man, this is fun to watch! Maybe Holy Grail War is just a TV show or something."

Seeing them from far away. I looked at Clock Tower.

"Oh, you're too focused there my boy!"

I started to go to Archer but silently with stealth.

[Welp, time to start writing my perspective]

Okay, now that I got some breather, let look at the situation again

Assassin - Stabby Stabby Death Death, especially dangerous since my sword is "incomplete". Even if I fight on and killed him, she would still come, and even a touch of her is not recommended.

Saber - The Hulk, sword with guarantee hit, annoying instinct and permanent wounding, but all-in-all, probably beatable when close combat and in biting range. The reason I don't do that is that Assassin is watching.

Caster - Terribly damaged, but I got a feeling he shouldn't be left alone for long.

Kratos - Is wounded, but minor.

Archer - Is fighting, but still haven't bring it all out yet.

Rider and Lancer - Watching

Wall of Blackness - Unknown, but probably shouldn't touch so nilly willy

So that mean...I should aim for Caster next. Before that though...

Stopping under the steel brigde, hidden from sight, I de-spirit myself and look at the metal arm, the entrail and the puntured lung.

"These wound don't heal huh..."

Hah... look like I have to do this.

"...I give you permission to eat me whole."

Hearing that , the metal arm instantly turn into a sword again, looking all jumpy and excited and opening her mouth wide open.

"Don't get your hope up, I need you to rebuild my body from the ground up, without all this wound."

Still look all excited, the sword nodded...good.

"...Someday, I will let you savour every part of my existence. But not today... so, here goes."

I offer my body to the altar of the god, an offer to The Void Emptier Than Void, for her blessing (hunger) into my flesh, and from her will (stomach) I will be reborned again.

"...Let the feasting unto this world commence, World's Eater "

Instantly after that, I'm immediately eaten, along with a good part of the bridge and the surrounding, leaving behind a black empty space before it filled up again.

Well, let just hoped she doesn't make too big of a mess...

As the dust settle, a silhouette in a shape of a young girl could be seen.

"...Caster...Eat."

After that, as the dust dissipate, the girl also disappear from sight.

[Eating himself]

Anyway, I jump down behind the card soldiers and run one through with my blade.

It vanishes in a burst of light, and I laugh. So these things too are made of magic.

Then none of them can stand against me.

I charge into them swinging my blade, laughing like a maniac. They are nothing before me. Every time one so much as touches my spikes, claws or blade, whether with their body or their weapon, they vanish as my power feeds back through the magic creating them and destroys causes them to instantly self destruct.

[@First Witch You might be a little bit of trouble]

luckily for me, Saber decided to stop chasing me

i stop moving and i try re-buffing myself with Mostrous Strenght, i fail

"it must be the effect of Saber's attack"

i decide to switch in to spiritual form to avoid conflict while i'm still under the effects of the grail

[How long does the effect of the tin grail last ?]

[I did wait a few hours between actually seeing the trumps and going to fight them, so I can wait a bit longer]

Back