• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

VS Wiki Holy Grail Royale (Fortnite Edition)

"Well, answers or not...you really should let go of that sword in your hand...It burn"

Taking it as a cue, the sword glow with heat hot enough to make Shielder suddenly drop it. After falling down, it's transformed, and I jump back to get it, distancing myself from the interrupting Saber.

As a far enough distance, I take the newly-formed rifle and aimed down sight, and fire a laser beam at him.

[I'm back, and is now aiming at you]

I smile

I am someone whose very rule signifies a time where everyone followed Dharma without fail. The name given to when I ruled my kingdom, to this very day refers to the purest place/ruling.

Who might you be, young one?

[Andy, I thought we covered this]

[Your weapon can be a sword, a girl, and a eldritch dragon monster. And it can change its size]

[It can't be a gun]

[@Llama / Edwellken, I don't know. Maybe it gets stronger every 24 IRL hours?]

[@Andy, I thought the whole "change to multiple weapons" thing was before you changed your NPs and Skills]

[? I never said I didn't want the whole changing weapon thing (as evident by the whole Pokeball business)? What ability do you think I was changing into?]

[24hours is too long for every chakram though lol. I dont think we will be waiting for seven days for the thing to become max. And how is it to be taken down?]

[@andy my mistake then. Though I did say the black holes weren't part of your repertoire. I think when I said it could become different weapons, I was more expecting basic weapons that a living creature could reasonably shapeshift into, like a spear or a club or something. Not black hole bombs and laser rifles. Whatever, battle's begun. Do what you want]

[@Llama for every Servant killed it gets stronger? As to how to take it down, I guess, just kill you? Or anti-magic it I guess. If you want to survive, probably better to dodge or block it]

[There's six servants in total. I have to kill Six and still be one mode away from max possible power? What use is that as an ability lol?

Besides, that won't fit with Rama's character either. Wont really kill people to gain power]

[@Llama How long is a turn in game then?]

[How about we think of "turns" like comments. In a fight, we each comment on what we're doing to fight each other. For each paragraph we both write on our fight, the "turn" advances once more. Once 7 turns are up, you can use its full power (amita?)

[Andy, what are you shooting from your gun?]

[I dont think I can use AA due to it being a separate NP. Assuming I can, I need all servants to be fighting, right?]

[And alright. That sounds sensible to me]

[After reaching my hidden world]

"huuf... huuuf, March Hare, dear March Hare, open your seats for me as i take part on your tea par- Urrgh..ty... Your tea party happend before, so fast fast, before the time dies again... Invite me to this eternal play. Concentrate Faust... This is my only chance. Prior... To the encounter with that wretched devil..."

[A faint light envelopse me, as inflict myself with the curse of the March Hare. Chosing the moment prior to my encounter as my eternal "tea party" my body is forcefully "resetted" to match my existence that was there for the party.]

"Huff huff huff... only a bit more..."

[If succed with the rewind i will be back to great condition]

Demerits: I will lose most of my memorys from the encounter, only knowing that i met saber, and was somehow damaged by him. My right arm will be partialy disabled. My mana is restored to B.

[If it doesn't have any magical energy, it cannot harm a Servant. Just pointing that out]

I dodge to the right and dash towards my enemy. Something interesting is happening. My instincts are going crazy, telling me to block, to retreat, to advance to dodge every which way. I see a similar look of confusion to my own on my enemy's face and understand.

So, he has a future prediction ability too. And every time we do much as think to adjust our attacks using our knowledge of the future, it changes the future, creating an ever shifting chaotic mess of raw possibilities. As long as our future sight abilities are clashing, the future is essentially unreadable

But I have an advantage. Even without the ability to see the future, my instincts in combat are still exceptional, honed through years on the battlefield. I see him adjusting his aim, can almost see his line of fire, and I jam my blade into the ground and yank myself to the side just as a beam of light streaks through the air where I had just been.

I close the gap, and swing my blade at his neck while his gun is still in his hands.

[Btw, in case you ever get confused, I'm constantly updating battle positions in the op.]

[IIRC, a nuke is equal to a Rank E Noble Phantasm, in term of damage done to servant though]

"Well, I know you will do that"

While he was slashing at me in mid-air, I switch my gun to thruster mode, and aim it up to put me down to the ground as fast as possible, dodging the blade.

Now at the ground, I position myself so that I could line him up with the wall of blackness behind him. Then, I turned the rifle into a gale thruster.

"Now that you're in mid-air, how about we do abit of experiment?"

Firing a compressed blow of air, I blew him toward it.

Kratos... Dharma is the proper way of living to ensure a good quality of life, karma and to attain Moksha, the release from this cycle of birth and death.

I am Rama, Maryada Purushottama' the slayer of the ten-headed demon Ravana and the one who broke the sacred bow.

"earlier, you said that you don't want the holy grail, that you want to end the cycle of holy wars, but how do you plan to do it ?"

[When did I say I wanted to end the cycle of holy wars ovo]

I wanted the grail to rule my kingdom again. But it looks like destiny does not favor that.

LlamaGod1411 said:
[When did I say I wanted to end the cycle of holy wars ovo]
I wanted the grail to rule my kingdom again. But it looks like destiny does not favor that.
[damn you and your flowery language ovo]

"Do what you want. i'm leaving, I won't fight a pacifist and i still seek a good fight"

i start heading to Double L because of the loud combact noises coming from there

i notice multiple card-like soldiers going towards Rama's location.

i ignore them

That was...strange.

If it had prolonged I'd have been forced to some of my stronger weapons.

I notice the soldiers.

What..are these things? Must be hostile, looking at how we are in a war.

[What can they do again? Uber hax-regen statues?]

["well I knew you were going to do that"]

[well, no, you didn't, because I explicitly spelled out how our respective precog abilities cancel each other out]

[Also, I wasn't even in Mid-air? I was on the ground the whole time]

Oni-Kind Demon

I call on the power within my beast's flesh, and feel my muscles stretch and grow as my body distorts further. Monstrous Strength flows through my body as I become a Demon of Mutatio, increasing my strength and endurance to A++ levels.

Then I leap towards the servant through the compressed air, the vastly enhanced strength in my legs giving me far greater strength than what I could normally achieve, and I pierce through it with my outstretched blade. The air disperses around me, barely slowing my charge as my incredible strength overwhelms it and I fly towards the new servant.

Time to end this

"CROCEA MORS"

[I never said I was confused, either. You probably interprep my expression as such during the fight]

[Beside, I never expect you to take that hit anyway, and instead let you up in there.]

"So you finally bring out your trump card, huh?"

Well, if compressed air won't work...

...Nah, probably too early for that.

Backing up, I finally return to where Shielder is, and hide behind him.

[I said you looked confused because despite your clairvoyance, you can't see the future either, seeing as it's constantly changing due to our precogs interfering with each other. Call the emotion what you want, but you were trying to use Clairvoyance to see what I would do next, and now you're just seeing the future constantly changing, so you're going to be a little shocked or confused]

[Also, retreating isn't going to work here]

He tries to retreat, but it doesn't work. Not only because of my massively increased power and the speed of my leap surprising him, but simply because Fate does not allow him to.

Because this is the power of Crocea Mors.

With it's True Name invoked, fate dictates that my attack is guaranteed to connect.

The blade flashes forwards, striking through his...

[rolling a 6 sided dice to decide if I get left arm (1), right arm (2), left leg (3), right leg (4), chest (5), or head (6), seeing as just saying it gets his chest/head wouldn't give him much of a chance]

... right arm.

I tear the blade out just above his elbow, leaving his lower right arm hanging by a scrap of flesh and prepare for the next attack

[How are we doing luck checks here? Crocea Mors means I get another guaranteed hit for every successful luck check after the first]

[roll dice i suppose? Higher it is the better? and only once so screenshot it i guess? suggesting shit RIP]

[You know even without clairvorance, he could also just have baited him by letting him dodge that right?]

[So wait, can I do something, or am I going to wait to get hit for your luck check?]

[Foreigner doesn't actually have any Skills that gives him increased skill in combat, while Saber still has the non-precog bits of Instinct, so let's just say Saber > Foreigner in combat skill and leave it at that]

[The point of Crocea Mors is that it alters fate to guarantee the hit, so even if you could do something, there's nothing you can do to stop it really]

[Even the Luck stat wouldn't be able to counter this, seeing as Foreigner has worse luck than Saber]

Diceroll
[I'll roll a D60, I have B luck so anything above 20 is a success]
[Got a 50 for the first roll, a 59 for the second, and an 18 for the third, so I get two more gauranteed hits]

Diceroll2
[And for where I hit, I got two 5s, so I hit you in the chest twice]
[Anyone have any complaints with how I'm doing this?]

[So after that 2 hit in the chest, I could do something? Or I don't need to wait for that Chest hit and intercept it?]

[You can't intercept it or otherwise stop it because of the "guaranteed clean hit" thing]

[But if no one has any problems with how I've done the luck check thing, I'll be nice and just say I missed your heart]

[BTW, is the red zone move with you?]

Ouch...an arm, then 2 chest huh?

Well, if the arm is already ripped...

Taking the opportunity, the gale thruster leap out, transform and eat up the arm whole, then transform again and attach itself to the new lump.

With the temporary new arms, I turn on the thurster as maximum, and scorching him up along with anything behind him, while simutaniously backing up and go behind Shielder.

[One issue Monarch, Oni Kind shouldn't give you A++ strength, since it's only an A rank skill. If it's the same as Assassin's in the other war you should probably reach B+, if for some reason it's better and you get A rank in the skills, then I'd say A+, but A++ seems like it's stretching things. I'm fine with the luck checks.]

[I'm still waiting for other people to say the luck check was fine, I haven't actually hit you the second and third time yet]

[The parameter chart thing]

[A = 50, B = 40, C = 30, D = 20, E = 10]

[The reason I rolled a D60 is because having A rank doesn't mean you automatically pass every luck check, so I left some room in there for an A rank to fail]

[So 60 - 40 = 20. 20 or higher is a success then]

[I guess I could also have said 40 or lower is a success, but it made more sense to me for a higher roll to be a success]

[Anyway, I'll write my PoV now]

[Ah, good thinking. But wouldn't that make anything higher than A an automatic success?]

[Shouldn't the luck of the one receiving the hit also play a roll? How about something like 50+enemy luck is the range and you subtract your luck to find the number you need to be above? (Calc is still the same in this case, but I think it will work better in future cases)]

Back