• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Delving Into Cyber Space: Sonic the Hedgehog CRT

Hello. I've been cooking behind the scenes, and I believe I've gathered practically everything relevant for this.

Here is a blog I made regarding Cyber Space.

Within this blog, I convey my arguments for Cyber Space to be a realm that qualifies for its destruction to warrant Type 2 Information Manipulation. I'm currently doing this on mobile so forgive me for not regurgitating the arguments into OP, but I think this blog is concise enough to be a simple read-through and not hinder this CRT due to that

All that aside, let's get to the discussion.

Staff Agree: Starter Pack, Maverick Zero X, CloverDragon03

Staff Disagree:

Staff Neutral:

Last edited:
Nothing in Update 3 will change anything here, if anything it will only support it further.

That being said, Final Horizon will get its own CRT.

Correct, no Info Manip for it unfortunately.

Law Manipulation can stay due to its JP dialogue, and it currently doesn't have Causality Manipulation atm anyways.
well, Supreme could have it since the End used it to "break down the walls between dimensions" to escape from cyber space
forget about it, it would have regardless of the above

i agree with this btw

Since Sage believed The End could not reach Cyber Space, that kills any chance of The End getting info manipulation.

Well Sage has been wrong before, and The End is stated to be able to destroy “everything, everywhere”.

But, okay.

Well Sage has been wrong before, and The End is stated to be able to destroy “everything, everywhere”.

But, okay.
Tbf, she's not called a Supergenius for nothing.

But yeah, The End did say he would "tear down the walls between dimensions" so neutral on that

btw, if Maginary world makes all dreams into reality inside of it, wouldn't this make the Ancients' dream of sharing their history with Cyber Space become true inside of it, thus making cyber space exist inside MW?
Yes

MW in Sonic is the realm where all dreams exist in, even from other dimensions.

So what are the offensive applications of this brand of info manip. Can Super Sonic now just manipulate causality and laws and rob people of their senses and identity.

So what are the offensive applications of this brand of info manip.
For starters:
  • Chaos Energy can fundamentally destroy beings/realms comprised of data/information
  • Cyber Corruption is now rooted in Type 2 Info Manip
  • Each transformation into Super Sonic halted the progress of Cyber Corruption entirely (as noted in his profile), so Super Forms gain a Resistance to Corruption on the level of Type 2 Info Manip (thus can negate effects/attacks that target their "information", A.K.A. their being)
Can Super Sonic now just manipulate causality and laws and rob people of their senses and identity.
More like Super Sonic and other Super Forms aren't restricted by causality and laws, operating independently. What this does is ground Chaos Energy within Type 2 Info Manip, something not wholly unreasonable when you consider the Chaos Emeralds are also stated to bring vitality to living things.

Also, Cyber Cages are mainly what tinker with the senses (aside from Cyber Corruption eventually removing your sense of touch). So I don't think it'd really be accurate to give that to Super Forms at all. Maybe the Chaos Emeralds at best.

Back to back approvals? I like what I'm seeing, thank you staff overlords.

I've also adjusted the blog to include references and made the additions more clear from what we discussed here.

Why ain't Time Eater got it? He was the second cosmology wiper, also, in the fishing section of the minigame; you could actually get stuff all the way in the CLASSIC era of all things.

Information Manipulation (Type 2, Fundamental. Dr. Eggman stated to have used the Time Eater's Existing Erasure powers to undo all of his previous defeats by erasing all of reality. This includes when Cyberspace was active in the past.)

Last edited:
Why ain't Time Eater got it? He was the second cosmology wiper, also, in the fishing section of the minigame; you could actually get stuff all the way in the CLASSIC era of all things.
Actually that is a very good point, I hadn't thought of that...

That being said, I'm hesitant to give it to Time Eater simply because The End is treated as a cosmology wiper yet still couldn't access Cyber Space. Maybe a "possibly"? Let's see what others think.

Last edited:
Actually that is a very good point, I hadn't thought of that...

That being said, I'm hesitant to give it to Time Eater simply because The End is treated as a cosmology Super yet still couldn't access Cyber Space. Maybe a "possibly"? Let's see what others think.
I mean... with Final Horizon presumably having Super Sonic being connected with Cyber Energy; I think a possibly could be likely, since cosmology includes Cyberspace and . When a honestly small part of Solaris's reasoning includes wiping the entire cosmology. Also.... inside of the CRT that made dreams conceptual a proposal was made having the Chaos Emeralds extend to its super forms due to what empowering Solaris to even do it in the first place.Also, off-topic nitpick why did Mephiles just move the damn emeralds across of the EoTW? Just KEEP THEM GOD DAMN IT!

I wanted to wait for a third admin, but if there's unanimous agreement then I suppose I can begin some edits later today.

Probably in an hour or so, just to give this thread extra time for disagreements.

I wanted to wait for a third admin, but if there's unanimous agreement then I suppose I can begin some edits later today.

Probably in an hour or so, just to give this thread extra time for disagreements.
Honestly, this feats pretty goddamn blatant. Like, it doesn't get as much blatant other then "I... I MANIPULATE THE INFORMATION OF THE WORLD! EVERYTHING ISNIDE OF IT... GRAHH!!!!" For a big verse, I expected Sonic to be TOXIC but its WAYYYYYYYY more lighter then other verses, almost too civil of a verse.

Would Tails, Amy and Knuckles have resistance to Type 2 Info because off warding off Sonic's cyber corruption?

Considering it's actually almost word-for-word how Lumina/Void describes dreams, yes. I'll add it somewhere to my blog when I get the chance since it's a minor adjustment.
Yeah that evidence for non finite sized dreams is helpful when it's comparing the bubbles.

Back