• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Speed Equalized
9 year old Ayanokoji
Kid Mikey key.
Starting distance is 5 meters.

Kid Mikey scales to 148 KJ and Ayanokoji upscales from 12 KJ.
Who wins?
Ayanokoji: 1 (Clout5560)
Mikey: 7 (Dinoxd, MorrisHatesYou, ArnoldStone, DeltaStriker22, Tohru.idk, XxZetsuxX, RoggerReggor)

Last edited:
Ayanokouji would win quite easily

not only is the AP advantage not high for Mikey. Ayanokouji has pressure points so it means the little AP advantage practically useless. Ayanokouji is far smarter and has better battle Iq than Mikey as well. He also has better hax.

AP difference is just too big. I'm going with Kid Mikey here.
He has a 9-C key that one is being used and I think ClownYagami was the one who added that line to the verse page without anyone's consent or CRT.

But even if we wank up kid Mikey to 148 KJ, Ayanokoji can also use pressure points against Mikey like he did with those professionals, he has abilities such as analytical prediction which even a stronger, faster and more experienced version Mikey sucks at countering such as in his fight with Izana, a much slower character. He has the range and equipment advantage via his baton, tazer and knife and he can easily beat Mikey by attacking his pressure points, he borderline one-shotted those professionals via pressure points who he himself admitted were much stronger than he was. Ayanokoji has a lot of ways to duraneg Mikey pretty easily and avoid his attacks with speed equalized, he would take the win purely due to the edges in equipment, experience, intelligence and skill.

This has basically turned into a brains vs brawns battle now.

Last edited:
He has a 9-C key that one is being used and I think ClownYagami was the one who added that line to the verse page without anyone's consent or CRT
That key is 10 year old Mikey. Baji stated that Mikey beat his ass every time he challanged him so Kid Mikey should be above 13 year old Baji anyways so I think 148 KJ should be used here.

Also, I'm pretty sure the verse page was remade after the speed debunk. So that guy probably didn't add that.
he has abilities such as analytical prediction which even a stronger, faster and more experienced version Mikey sucks at countering such as in his fight with Izana, a much slower character.
Mikey wasn't at his full power so Izana was faster than Mikey and had analytical prediction. Don't think Mikey would struggle aganist someone with Analytical Prediction since Hanma had it too and Mikey could land hits on him.
he borderline one-shotted those professionals via pressure points who he himself admitted were much stronger than he was.
He had the speed advantage.
Ayanokoji has a lot of ways to duraneg Mikey
Mikey can avoid Ayanokouji's attacks as well.
This has basically turned into a brains vs brawns battle now.
I'm leaning towards brawns side because about 10 times AP difference is too extreme. Ayanokouji mostly doesn't dodge the hits at first, he blocks them instead. Blocking an attack 10 times your dura would end up bad.

That key is 10 year old Mikey. Baji stated that Mikey beat his ass every time he challanged him so Kid Mikey should be above 13 year old Baji anyways so I think 148 KJ should be used here.

Also, I'm pretty sure the verse page was remade after the speed debunk. So that guy probably didn't add that.

Mikey wasn't at his full power so Izana was faster than Mikey and had analytical prediction. Don't think Mikey would struggle aganist someone with Analytical Prediction since Hanma had it too and Mikey could land hits on him.

He had the speed advantage.

I'm leaning towards brawns side because about 10 times AP difference is too extreme. Ayanokouji mostly doesn't dodge the hits at first, he blocks them instead. Blocking an attack 10 times your dura would end up bad.
Mikey FRA

But even if we wank up kid Mikey to 148 KJ
It's not a wank though.
Baji around the time he performed that 148kj feat is portrayed to struggle with random delinquents (defending Mikey's scooter feat).

Mikey when he was a kid can already defeat multiple delinquents.

Don't think Mikey would struggle aganist someone with Analytical Prediction since Hanma had it too and Mikey could land hits on him.
Hanma's profile doesn't have analytical prediction, it only has KV but not Analytic precog, even then, the reason why Mikey lands hits on him was stated in han,a's profile to be due to Mikey's superhuman speed edge rather than anything related to skill.

Mikey primarily fights offensively rather than defensively, that too it'd be much harder for him since Ayanokoji can use analytic precog to predict where he'll move next and land attacks on him. The steel batton would give him the edge when it comes to range. Mikey only manages to overcome analytical prediction due to his massive speed edge over other opponents, that won't apply in speed equalized fights and we've never seen kid Mikey fight against someone with analytical precog.

Ayanokouji has information analysis and I've changed the starting distance to 5 meters. So he'll analyze Mikey's strength edge over him and prefer to focus on dodging his blows rather than blocking.

I also forgor to mention that travel speed can't be equalized under the "speed equalization" terms so he has that edge as well and his superior lifting strength (Class 1 > Peak/Average) would allow him to pin Mikey to the ground and electrocute him rather easily. Ayanokoji also has the (slight) stamina edge here so all he has to do is to stall Mikey for long enough until he tires out and allows his weak points to be shown, he can do it rather easily too seeing his match with 12 professionals and what not.

Last edited:
Ayanokouji has information analysis and I've changed the starting distance to 5 meters. So he'll analyze Mikey's strength edge over him and prefer to focus on dodging his blows rather than blocking.
Only ANHS Ayanokouji has feats regarding information analysis so don't think that can be used for Kid Ayanokouji here. Ayanokouji usually blocks the attacks to analyze his opponents strength and doing that in this battle would knock out/significantly injure him which would lose him the fight.
terms so he has that edge as well
Kid Ayanokouji's speed is classifed as "Unkown" so no.

Only ANHS Ayanokouji has feats regarding information analysis so don't think that can be used for Kid Ayanokouji here. Ayanokouji usually blocks the attacks to analyze his opponents strength and doing that in this battle would knock out/significantly injure him which would lose him the fight.
That's not right. There's no skill ANHS koji has that WR koji doesn't(aside for better social skills i guess) because he literally learned all of them in the white room. He has info analysis feats in the white room like how he figured out that it didn't matter if you get a 100 on the tests in the WR or not as long as you don't suffer a mental breakdown from the stress and knew which cards were which just by looking at them once.

Also, his go to strategy to defend isn't blocking, it's dodging, unless there are special circumstances like measuring exactly how strong Albert was, blackmailing Hosen with the stabbing incident or seeing if Ryuuen can really make him feel fear. Ayanokoji evades, not blocks.

Just for clarification, we're using 10-12 year old key for Mikey, right?
The one that only has: Peak human characteristics, martial arts and acrobatics? Are these the only abilities he has?

He has info analysis feats in the white room like how he figured out that it didn't matter if you get a 100 on the tests in the WR or not as long as you don't suffer a mental breakdown from the stress and knew which cards were which just by looking at them once.
These feats aren't fighting related.
unless there are special circumstances like measuring exactly how strong Albert was
This fight is a special circumstance as well. He would try to understand Mikey's strength by trying to block the first hit which would cause him to get knocked out or extremely injured which would lose him the fight. Ayanokouji ain't blocking an attack 10 times stronger than him.

Just for clarification, we're using 10-12 year old key for Mikey, right?
The one that only has: Peak human characteristics, martial arts and acrobatics? Are these the only abilities he has?
I kinda disagree with the Peak Human Characteristics since 15 year old Baji has Superhuman Characteristics and Kid Mikey>15 year old Baji and there are some abilities missing too but we should make a crt about that first so yeah.

These feats aren't fighting related.
Regardless, they're still feats for info analysis when he was in the WR. His skills getting better after that won't make any sense because:

0-15 y/o - trained in the WR
15-16 y/o - Lived a normal life in his dad's mansion. This is where he got curious about living a free normal life and ran away.
16 y/o - Escaped to ANHS

There is no possible time where he could have trained his info analysis skills aside from when he was in the WR, therefore anything he was able to do in his ANHS key he can do in his WR key.
This fight is a special circumstance as well. He would try to understand Mikey's strength by trying to block the first hit which would cause him to get knocked out or extremely injured which would lose him the fight. Ayanokouji ain't blocking an attack 10 times stronger than him.
The characters have no prior knowledge of each other, all Ayanokoji will see Mikey as is just another opponent he has to beat and take him down as fast and optimally as possible with analytical prediction and pressure points before even realising there was an abysmal gap in strength present.

therefore anything he was able to do in his ANHS key he can do in his WR key.
I get it but I still not see his Info Analysis coming handy on a fight like this. Ayanokouji can analyse Mikey's fighting style by analysing his stance but he can't just figure out his strength by looking at him.
The characters have no prior knowledge of each other, all Ayanokoji will see Mikey as is just another opponent he has to beat and take him down as fast and optimally as possible with analytical prediction and pressure points before even realising there was an abysmal gap in strength present.
That's why context is important. I thought of this matchup like Ayanokouji's father wanting to test Ayanokouji's strength and bringing in Kid Mikey as a special opponent since any other context is would be weird for this matchup. Ayanokouji would want to analyse Mikey's strength by blocking the first hit which would just finish the fight. This outcome might change with a different context.

I get it but I still not see his Info Analysis coming handy on a fight like this. Ayanokouji can analyse Mikey's fighting style by analysing his stance but he can't just figure out his strength by looking at him.
That'll be plenty. Once he knows Mikey's martial arts he can take counter measures and narrow down what techniques mikey will use and basically predict his every move with analytical prediction and extraordinary genius intelligence. Mikey will bever land a hit on ayano unless ayano lets him.
That's why context is important. I thought of this matchup like Ayanokouji's father wanting to test Ayanokouji's strength and bringing in Kid Mikey as a special opponent since any other context is would be weird for this matchup. Ayanokouji would want to analyse Mikey's strength by blocking the first hit which would just finish the fight. This outcome might change with a different context.
I think the match ups are more like a smash bros style brawl where the fighters are just present on the battlefield ready to fight according to the conditions specified in the OP by default. Unless these circumstances are specifically mentioned in the OP they don't apply.

Last edited:
basically predict his every move with analytical prediction.
I'm not saying he can't predict his attacks. I'm just saying that he would just go down if he tried to block one of Mikey's kicks which is in character for Koji because he usually analyses his opponent's strength by blocking.
I think the match ups are more like a smash bros style brawl where the fighters are just present on the battlefield ready to fight according to the conditions specified in the OP by default. Unless these circumstances are specifically mentioned in the OP they don't apply.
I think we should still get info about how the fighters take each other as in a fight (random person they have to beat, a challange they have to overcome, both ready to kill etc.). Right now I think Mikey would win, my opinion might change if the context gets settled.

I see... He can deal with rage power and berserk mode.
Fear inducement is where it gets interesting. What are Mikey's feats for it?
Visibly scared Sanzu and Shinichiro when Sanzu broke his toy plane. Senju also stated that his eyes looked the same as D.I Mikey which (I think) implifies that Bloodlusted Kid Mikey has the abilities that D.I Mikey have.

Last edited:
I'm not saying he can't predict his attacks. I'm just saying that he would just go down if he tried to block one of Mikey's kicks which is in character for Koji because he usually analyses his opponent's strength by blocking.
That's true but I don't see him doing that here, not in a fight to the death.
I think we should still get info about how the fighters take each other as in a fight (random person they have to beat, a challange they have to overcome, both ready to kill etc.). Right now I think Mikey would win, my opinion might change if the context gets settled.
That's fair.
Visibly scared Sanzu and Shinichiro when Sanzu broke his toy plane. Senju also stated that his eyes looked the same as D.I Mikey which (I think) implifies that Bloodlusted Kid Mikey has the abilities that D.I Mikey have.
So it's nothing supernatural then. In that case Ayanokoji shouldn't be effected by it. He's shown to have perfect control over his emotions also being capable of supressing them. Mikey won't be able to stun him with fear.

What resistance does kid mikey have against Ayanokoji's fear inducement tho? He stunned multiple WR enforcers with his glare long enough to have a whole ass conversation with Yuki before they took her away.

So it's nothing supernatural then.
D.I Mikey's fear inducement definitely is. He was able to stun people like Senju, Kakucho and Hanma just by looking at them. As I said, Senju stated that Mikey's eyes when he tored Sanzu's mouth were the same as D.I Mikey's eyes which means that Bloodlusted Kid Mikey should have the same abilities as D.I Mikey.

What resistance does kid mikey have against Ayanokoji's fear inducement tho?
He is really good at surpressing his own emotions but don't think he has resistence to fear inducement in his base. He probably has it when he gets bloodlusted.

D.I Mikey's fear inducement definitely is. He was able to stun people like Senju, Kakucho and Hanma just by looking at them. As I said, Senju stated that Mikey's eyes when he tored Sanzu's mouth were the same as D.I Mikey's eyes which means that Bloodlusted Kid Mikey should have the same abilities as D.I Mikey.
That's a bit of a streach. DI is a special state that mikey got from the homeless guy after getting cursed, it can not be compared to simply becoming bloodlusted. DI fear inducement is definetly supernatural(because the DI state itself is supernatural), not kid mikey tho. His fear inducement should be the social influencing type where he scares people with authority, strength, demeanour etc.

DI fear inducement is definetly supernatural(because the DI state itself is supernatural), not kid mikey tho.
Bloodlusted Kid Mikey and D.I Kid Mikey is pretty much the same thing.
His fear inducement should be the social influencing type where he scares people with authority, strength, demeanour etc.
Nah I'm pretty sure could scare people with only his aura too.

Also, does Accelerated Development work in a speed equalized fight? D.I Mikey has one (so does D.I Kid Mikey) so wouldn't that make him faster than Ayanokouji?

Lol, gotta love how Mikeytards try to add abilities that he literally doesn't have into these debates and when someone else does the same thing they are like "Oh it's not in the profile so it don't matter". You can't have have your cake and eat it.

Anyway no, fear manip was removed from his profile and 3 CRTs were made about its removal. DO NOT DISCUSS IT HERE

Also, does Accelerated Development work in a speed equalized fight? D.I Mikey has one (so does D.I Kid Mikey) so wouldn't that make him faster than Ayanokouji?
No, his speed won't increase under equalization, at best it would be travel speed since that can't be equalized under the speed equalization terms.

No. Mikey’s speed will increase under speed eq. There is no rule that says otherwise. Also Mikey’s signature kicks should already faster than his typical combat speed.

Following.

Any scans?
Chapter 241
What feats does Mikey have for battle type Accelerated Development?
Takemichi stated that Mikey was getting faster and faster as their fight went on to the point where he struggled to dodge his kicks even though he had future vision. And D.I Kid Mikey should have the same abilities as D.I Mikey. I have to make a CRT about that though.
to add abilities that he literally doesn't have into these debates and when someone else does the same thing they are like "Oh it's not in the profile so it don't matter".
there are some abilities missing too but we should make a crt about that first so yeah.
Chill out dude. I didn't add any abilities to the matchup I only answered Delta's question.
Mikeytards
I love how you called me a ****** over a versus thread. Just shows how immature you are.

No. Mikey’s speed will increase under speed eq. There is no rule that says otherwise. Also Mikey’s signature kicks should already faster than his typical combat speed.
Nevermind, I got it wrong:
"Speed Amplification techniques are assumed to grant the same percentile of increase to a character's equalized speeds, as they would to their usual speeds."
I love how you called me a ****** over a versus thread. Just shows how immature you are.
I'm sorry for the misunderstanding and the use of an ad hominem (read too much stuff on the TR speed threads and got a lil frustrated), it won't happen again.

Last edited:
he still needs time to do it.

Also do we consider Mikey already in DI, just in base or in base but can go DI?

Either Mikey one shots Ayano or Ayano KO Mikey.

If Mikey can go DI I guess he will just amp his speed to the point Ayano can no longer keep up.

I'll just be neutral for the moment (inclined to vote for Mikey)

he still needs time to do it.

Also do we consider Mikey already in DI, just in base or in base but can go DI?

Either Mikey one shots Ayano or Ayano KO Mikey.

If Mikey can go DI I guess he will just amp his speed to the point Ayano can no longer keep up.

I'll just be neutral for the moment (inclined to vote for Mikey)
We need more context from the OP. If they are both casual, it would be a close fight but I'm leaning towards Mikey. If Ayanokouji is bloodlusted and Kid Mikey activated his D.I, Mikey just destroys.

Takemichi stated that Mikey was getting faster and faster as their fight went on to the point where he struggled to dodge his kicks even though he had future vision. And D.I Kid Mikey should have the same abilities as D.I Mikey. I have to make a CRT about that though.
Shouldn't that counts as Statistics Amplification(Speed Amplification specifically) or Reactive Evolution? Accelerated development is a different thing entirely.

If Kid Mikey can access DI then it's GGs for koji.
Otherwise, my vote's for Ayanokoji.

Last edited:
No it’s Accelerated Development. Reactive Evolution doesn’t count. Speed Amplification could if Mikey could use it all along. He only got faster when faced with a challenge to overcome it. That’s AD.

@Tohru.idk Can you specify these battle conditions:
  • Prep time and knowledge on the other character.
  • Is the fight a: Both are in character but willing to kill, the scenario @Dinozxd described, A fight to KO or a street fighter style brawl to the death.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back