• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
She-Hulk vs Saul Goodman
Case: On February 27 one Rodrigo Pulpo was arrested on charges of grand larceny. He’s alleged to be a low-ranking member of the Calamari Gang and has allegedly participated in multiple bank heists and muggings.
Note: He totally did it.
She-Hulk is Prosecution
Saul is Defense
Speed Equalized (?)

Saul is probably cleverer, given that She-Hulk whines about being disagreed with, but it depends on the evidence for and against. Keeping in mind She-Hulk has a history of going against the verdicts by kidnapping the defendant after the trial to torture him.

I think Saul vs Miles Edgeworth with a guilty criminal would be better, and She-Hulk vs Phoenix Wright with an innocent man as the defendant.

No, she mostly just gets showered with compliments and silences anyone who voices any criticism of her. A lawyer who insists on only hearing people who agree with her. Doesn't seem like she belongs in a courtroom in that case.

going off of she-hulk’s profile saul has had way better showings as a lawyer (she-hulk’s gifted intelligence is unwarranted tbh she’s probably closer to above average), so combine saul’s genuine prowess as a lawyer with his illegal tactics and he will easily be able to saul all over my favorite character of all time

she-hulk's gifted intelligence is unwarranted tbh she’s probably closer to above average)
Her intelligence and legal skills are what is called an informed attribute. We're told she has them, we're meant to believe she has them, but they're never shown.
he will easily be able to saul all over my favorite character of all time
She-Hulk is your favourite character of all time? I wasn't aware she even qualified as a character at this point, given she's been an author self-insert for years.

This doesnt seem fair at all. She hulk is fighting big cases for huge firms while Saul is a small business for criminals. As far as knowledge goes She hulk has an absurd advantage and she was in a big law school. The fact that Saul uses "criminal actions" to get an advantage is completely useless because in a law firm she can easily find out all those dubious deals Saul does and get him convicted as a criminal. Ît wouldnt make sense to try illigal tactics in the big leagues that are big firms because it would just make things worse.

This doesnt seem fair at all. She hulk is fighting big cases for huge firms while Saul is a small business for criminals. As far as knowledge goes She hulk has an absurd advantage and she was in a big law school. The fact that Saul uses "criminal actions" to get an advantage is completely useless because in a law firm she can easily find out all those dubious deals Saul does and get him convicted as a criminal. Ît wouldnt make sense to try illigal tactics in the big leagues that are big firms because it would just make things worse.
Saul was able to make his like 200 year sentence get down to 7 years with his prison of choice with icecream he wanted while barely trying.

She hulk explained Abomination that was basically a terrorist was actually innocent of all charge
we dont know what the sentence was gonna be so.
s while Saul managed to get 200 to 7 years.
Saul who worked with walter who killed atleast 30 people and literally became the biggest cook in the entire america and mexica got over 200 years and then he made it 7 years with prison of his choice with his favorite icecream while barely trying against extremely good lawyers against him ( I think there was 6 lawyers there)

we dont know what the sentence was gonna be so.
Life, they didnt wanted him to even leave for any reason because he is a super powered being.
Saul who worked with walter who killed atleast 30 people and literally became the biggest cook in the entire america and mexica got over 200 years and then he made it 7 years with prison of his choice with his favorite icecream while barely trying against extremely good lawyers against him ( I think there was 6 lawyers there)
It doesnt matter really also those are criminal charges those "6 lawyers" arent from a firm

Life, they didnt wanted him to even leave for any reason because he is a super powered being.
You cannot throw someone into jail because they are "super powered" lol
It doesnt matter really also those are criminal charges those "6 lawyers" arent from a firm
I dont remember the show but arent they literally from the goverment? Anyways I still dont see any thing that compares

You cannot throw someone into jail because they are "super powered" lol
Maybe not but abomination was a criminal they cant really put someone in jail because they are super powereed but you can keep them there for being super powered, thats exacly what the sokovia accord was all about putting people in jail even if they didnt break any law.
I dont remember the show but arent they literally from the goverment? Anyways I still dont see any thing that compares
Something like that, yes "goverment", they usually have little resorces because they are limited by the "goverment" also they are watched 24/7 which means any gray area they try to use to win a case get them disbarred.

The fact that Saul uses "criminal actions" to get an advantage is completely useless because in a law firm she can easily find out all those dubious deals Saul does and get him convicted as a criminal.
People like Saul's brother tried and failed, Saul would easily come up with a scheme that would trick her the same way he tricked his brother who was smarter than he even was. Though I admit he had Kim's help when it came to that Chuck example, however he's often held back by Kim telling him to not go too far and, by Breaking Bad, Saul is willing to do just about anything even if it involved murder. At this point, it's less about law knowledge and more about raw intelligence and I think Saul has it in the bag since this is his thing.

People like Saul's brother tried and failed, Saul would easily come up with a scheme that would trick her the same way he tricked his brother who was smarter than he even was. Though I admit he had Kim's help when it came to that Chuck example, however he's often held back by Kim telling him to not go too far and, by Breaking Bad, Saul is willing to do just about anything even if it involved murder. At this point, it's less about law knowledge and more about raw intelligence and I think Saul has it in the bag since this is his thing.
His brother wasnt backed up by a big firm, She hulk would easily use Saul's character to dismiss any illegal gathered evidence while Saul is unable to do the same. I would like to see him try to kill She hulk, if this turns into a fight im pretty sure Saul has no chances

To begin with most of the reason Saul manages to trick his opponent is because they were lying from the start for example when that guy accused Saul's client because he saw him commit a crime but Saul hid his client in the court instead of by his side. She hulk wouldnt use lies as evidence

To begin with most of the reason Saul manages to trick his opponent is because they were lying from the start for example when that guy accused Saul's client because he saw him commit a crime but Saul hid his client in the court instead of by his side. She hulk wouldnt use lies as evidence
He wasnt lying. Saul just found an exact replica

His brother wasnt backed up by a big firm, She hulk would easily use Saul's character to dismiss any illegal gathered evidence while Saul is unable to do the same. I would like to see him try to kill She hulk, if this turns into a fight im pretty sure Saul has no chances
When it came to Saul switching the numbers on Chuck's papers and screwing him over, he was definitely backed up by HHM (a huge firm) and Howard specifically said that that typo slipped past the entire firm. Also what do you mean She Hulk can use Saul's character? You don't think people tried that? Situations like this is about hard evidence and not, at most, rumors or something, I don't know what you meant by that. Also lol I never meant Saul would try to kill her, that's not the premise here at all, when I mentioned murder I meant that Saul would go to any lengths to win a case.
If you're talking about that look alike part, that's just one example of an entire 6 season series of Jimmy coming up with schemes and tricking people. I doubt I need to actually become a BCS writer and write a fan fic of a scheme he would come up with just to prove that he CAN, which is my point; that this battle isn't just about who memorized the most laws in their head or something. Maybe I do need to write a fan fic like I did with Walter White vs Jigsaw or Light Yagami vs Jigsaw, but man it shouldn't need to come to that lol, I'm just saying tricking She Hulk isn't the hardest thing ever and she's not like Tony Starrk level or something dude.

When it came to Saul switching the numbers on Chuck's papers and screwing him over, he was definitely backed up by HHM (a huge firm) and Howard specifically said that that typo slipped past the entire firm. Also what do you mean She Hulk can use Saul's character? You don't think people tried that? Situations like this is about hard evidence and not, at most, rumors or something, I don't know what you meant by that. Also lol I never meant Saul would try to kill her, that's not the premise here at all, when I mentioned murder I meant that Saul would go to any lengths to win a case.
Hardly a paper counts as backed up. Use his personality and criminal history to dismiss any evidence with dubious source, because in a court if your evidence doesnt have proper source. If he tried to kill She hulk in order to win the case, you implied that as a possibility.
If you're talking about that look alike part, that's just one example of an entire 6 season series of Jimmy coming up with schemes and tricking people. I doubt I need to actually become a BCS writer and write a fan fic of a scheme he would come up with just to prove that he CAN, which is my point; that this battle isn't just about who memorized the most laws in their head or something. Maybe I do need to write a fan fic like I did with Walter White vs Jigsaw or Light Yagami vs Jigsaw, but man it shouldn't need to come to that lol, I'm just saying tricking She Hulk isn't the hardest thing ever and she's not like Tony Starrk level or something dude.
Lets be clear make an hypotetical case for them to fight over is completely different from a battle, its about script Saul could have the luck of finding someone a "twin" to win the case or he might not, he could try to "cheat" and get caught or not so basing this on the possibility of him "cheating" is like having batman with prep time in a battle.
The only actual way to get a not scripted lawyer case is through their knowledge.

So
Saul: 5 (Random-Helper323, BigSmoke4269, R4ndomPlayer315, 1st_Virtue_of_Pure_Void, ShionAH)
She-Hulk: 1 (Suigetsuhyugs)

His brother wasnt backed up by a big firm,
uh
yes
he literally was
She hulk would easily use Saul's character to dismiss any illegal gathered evidence while Saul is unable to do the same.
many characters have tried and failed to do that, she-hulk should be no different
I would like to see him try to kill She hulk, if this turns into a fight im pretty sure Saul has no chances
i mean he could probably have mike snipe her in human form but whatever

uh
yes
he literally was
getting discovery isnt having the back up of a firm
many characters have tried and failed to do that, she-hulk should be no different
You know i saw a reaction from a real lawyer to Saul one or 2 episodes multiple times the lawyer said Saul was helped by the plot of the other lawyer was dumb for not doing/saying things. Thats one of the biggest problems in this hypotetical situation plot helping them win.
i mean he could probably have mike snipe her in human form but whatever
Then She hulk hcan have Wong manipulating Saul's memory into not knowing anything.

over the course of the show, saul has

• convinced tuco salamanca (who literally murdered someone for saying something he found obvious) not to kill him, and then a pair of twins who had called tuco’s grandma a “biznatch”
  • convinced a woman that he was kevin costner
  • matched wits with chuck, one of the greatest legal minds in the country, eventually outsmarting and humilating him in court to the point of inadvertently driving him to suicide
  • got huell completely released with zero charges after he assaulted a police officer by spamming the prosecution with fake mail from huell’s hometown, impersonating several people to paint huell as a heroic figure and create the impression that his entire town would be there for the case, ultimately causing huell’s case to be dropped
  • tricked the court by swapping the defendant out with a doppelgänger and hiding the actual defendant somewhere in the courtroom
  • utterly destroyed howard’s reputation by painting him as a cocaine addict
  • played a key role in building the largest meth empire in us history
  • was nearly given like a century or two in prison for helping build said empire which was connected to over 200 deaths, but managed to bring his sentence down to 7 years

as far as i can tell, she-hulk has

• told a prison board that the government was responsible for abomination’s crimes and convinced them to give him parole
  • convinced a magician to stop using magic
  • helped someone win a case by testifying

so no she does not win

I'm gonna be honest, the She-Hulk arguments are convincing me a little more, count me as a vote.

Back