• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Alien-X vs Ma-X GRACE

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShionAH

He/Him
Alien X vs Maxwell
Speed is equalized
Maxwell is bloodlusted and Alien X is in character

Maxwell: 7 (Artorimachi_Meteoraft, Dragonite007, jojo123, LeoEpicGamer891, FantaRin_The_First, TheKillerYT, Epiccheev)
Alien X: 1 (Reiner)

EtuX_bGXMAUN1hK.jpg
main-qimg-e03c610bf8d540730b869e588e9ac9c0

Last edited:
i think alien x starts with general reality warping iirc, probably faster than writing in a book considering its thought based

On a broader look ,Alien X has MFTL+ flight speed with infinite attack speed. He scales above baseline 2-A, i guess his punch could kill Max since his speed is unknown and will not be able to write to use his hax.

On a broader look ,Alien X has MFTL+ flight speed with infinite attack speed. He scales above baseline 2-A, i guess his punch could kill Max since his speed is unknown and will not be able to write to use his hax.
Speed is equalized. Maxwell pretty sure is above baseline as well

What proof?
He scales to a device which can destroy infinite universes where each universe is 2-A sized. that's Infinite^infinite.Here is the cosmology blog.
Furthermore, Alien X Mind Manipulation is not based on thought, it is based on a gesture with both arms.
His Abilities are thought based on the statement "Ideas Become Real".Arguably he used the Mind manipulation alongwith Telekinesis, since the enemies were standing still and not attacking him as shown. His gesture was just to make them fight each other.

His Abilities are thought based on the statement "Ideas Become Real".Arguably he used the Mind manipulation alongwith Telekinesis, since the enemies were standing still and not attacking him as shown. His gesture was just to make them fight each other.
It's Just his Reality Manipulation. ALL The haxs he ever used he made with a gesture.
No, he don't use mind Control alongwith telekinesis. If you came back a little in The fight, you Will see. Alien X use The telekinesis, The red Guy attacked him with a gun, he use his telekinesis again, and after that he uses his mind control

Why not the first move tho? Alien X when fights and is eager to kill his first move is stated to be "Just blink off ppl" or "wish everything out of existence".
In character he uses telekinesis then mind manip maybe after EE

In character he uses telekinesis then mind manip maybe after EE
That's because he never engaged in a death battle man and as it's about both are prepared to kill each other Serena and bellicus will by default have pre agreement to destroy or EE off, as it's what in the character of celestial sapiens, ben has no saying here and regardless will agree with them.

That's because he never engaged in a death battle man and as it's about both are prepared to kill each other Serena and bellicus will by default have pre agreement to destroy or EE off, as it's what in the character of celestial sapiens, ben has no saying here and regardless will agree with them.
Yes he never was in a death battle but that doesn't give you any way to just assume he would EE. We only saw alien x fight like 1 time I think and he used telekinesis and after Mind manip.

Yes he never was in a death battle but that doesn't give you any way to just assume he would EE. We only saw alien x fight like 1 time I think and he used telekinesis and after Mind manip.
I am not assuming, Kevin literally said if they'll not be silent celestial sapiens will just blink them off neither it's in the character of Serena and bellicus to do unnecessary things like hand to hand combat or whatnot when requirements is just to kill.

I am not assuming, Kevin literally said if they'll not be silent celestial sapiens will just blink them off neither it's in the character of Serena and bellicus to do unnecessary things like hand to hand combat or whatnot when requirements is just to kill.
We saw Alien X fight and he used telekinesis and mind hax. Will he use EE? Maybe but you can't be sure so we just assume their first move is the literal thing they do on screen. No one said they will go in a hand to hand combat

We saw Alien X fight and he used telekinesis and mind hax. Will he use EE? Maybe but you can't be sure so we just assume their first move is the literal thing they do on screen. No one said they will go in a hand to hand combat
Well, I am sure, it's in character of Serena bellicus, to whom you saw fighting was ben not alien x and as per our SBA rules Serena bellicus would want to kill and only move that was stated to be their first move is EE. hence I vote for alien X. There is no point or support that why he will use mind manp or any other thing when he can just EE off, it's not in character of Serena bellicus or celestial sapiens.

Well, I am sure, it's in character of Serena bellicus, to whom you saw fighting was ben not alien x and as per our SBA rules Serena bellicus would want to kill and only move that was stated to be their first move is EE. hence I vote for alien X. There is no point or support that why he will use mind manp or any other thing when he can just EE off, it's not in character of Serena bellicus or celestial sapiens.
On screen they used mind hax and telekinesis so its not fair to assume Alien X will use its strongest hax when he has never done it on screen to anyone. I am not sure if this vote is countable. I will count it anyway but I still think this is sketchy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back