• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Versus Thread Removal Requests (New forum)

Except I intended they start within the corridor to begin with. The both of them. This doesn’t make any sense.
You had to specify the distance. Location is a whole another thing in SBA

"Starting distance: The characters start as far away from each other as the highest range of the fighters is, but a maximum of 4 kilometers. For example, if one character has a range of 10 meter and the other has a range of 20 meter they start 20 meter apart. However if the range of one character is 10 meter and the range of the other is 5 kilometer, they start only 4 kilometer apart. If extreme advantages are generated via this distance to one side, a balanced alternative should be discussed in the thread."

You had to specify the distance. Location is a whole another thing in SBA

"Starting distance: The characters start as far away from each other as the highest range of the fighters is, but a maximum of 4 kilometers. For example, if one character has a range of 10 meter and the other has a range of 20 meter they start 20 meter apart. However if the range of one character is 10 meter and the range of the other is 5 kilometer, they start only 4 kilometer apart. If extreme advantages are generated via this distance to one side, a balanced alternative should be discussed in the thread."
Ok and why do we have to assume Broly is outside of the corridor 4 km away from Sans when the location is the corridor? Not the entire undertale underground?

It’s like making a match where Batman fights Spider-Man in the Empire Sate Building as the location. But do we really have to assume Batman starts off 4 km away outside of the building despite the fight should take place inside of it?

Last edited:
2 different aspects of SBA. Location has nothing to do with distance so yeah they will both start 4km away.
That makes no sense. If I just specific the battle happen on that location. They fight in that location. They can't just fight outside of the location.

Again, even if I be specific for the distance now. It wouldn't make a difference since the thread had assumed the two are close to each other anyways. So its not even a stomp still.

Another sans battle.
Sans lost to Barrump but I realized the monkey has this:

Sub-Relativistic combat speed and reactions (Can easily react to a serious Krypto flying in order to press the Timestopper's button in time. Who can fly from Metropolis to the Amazon Rainforest and back in seconds.[2] And when he resorted to flying around the entire Earth in seconds just to give a kid what they want)[3]

So it can just react to sans way before sans can do shit and win.
No? His combat speed and reactions being near each other makes that not the case.
"The combat speed of that faster character is assumed to be equalized to the combat speed of the slower character. Every other speed the faster character has is reduced by the same multiplier. This includes the speed of any attacks, projectiles, reactions, perception, flight etc."

Since the monkey's reaction speed is around the same as their combat speed, in speed equal, Sans is the one with the reaction advantage due to his reactions being notably higher than his combat speed while the monkey's combat and reactions get lowered to roughly Sans' combat speed

No? His combat speed and reactions being near each other makes that not the case.
"The combat speed of that faster character is assumed to be equalized to the combat speed of the slower character. Every other speed the faster character has is reduced by the same multiplier. This includes the speed of any attacks, projectiles, reactions, perception, flight etc."

Since the monkey's reaction speed is around the same as their combat speed, in speed equal, Sans is the one with the reaction advantage due to his reactions being notably higher than his combat speed while the monkey's combat and reactions get lowered to roughly Sans' combat speed
Oh my bad then

Bump this also

Kusuo Saiki vs Mewto

Holy **** what is this thread.
First of all the OP is really weird since I cannot understand if Saiki has knowledge or not? It doesnt matter
"Mewto TK crushes!"
DTD literally counters it. Saiki has better mind hax and telephaty plus he has the faster thoughts
"Mewto has fear hax passive!"
Again DTD counters it.
Everyone ignored Saikis passive mind reading and faster thoughts, his RW, his teleportation, mind control and all that shit, the votes literally ignore DTDs points so this should be removed.

Bump this also

Kusuo Saiki vs Mewto

First of all the OP is really weird since I cannot understand if Saiki has knowledge or not? It doesnt matter
"Mewto TK crushes!"
DTD literally counters it. Saiki has better mind hax and telephaty plus he has the faster thoughts
Again DTD counters it.
Everyone ignored Saikis passive mind reading and faster thoughts, his RW, his teleportation, mind control and all that shit, the votes literally ignore DTDs points so this should be removed.
I still disagree that Broly vs Sans should be removed. They still fight in that specific location that makes them close to each other.

Asking for this to be removed from sonic and goku's profiles, the spin dash and boost were accepted as 54x speed amps and since they are in character for sonic to use and even start, goku would have been blitzed by it, and since goku is the faster one without speed equal, that makes it against the rules and as such should be removed

Requesting permission to remove Kratos vs Zeus from their respective profiles. Kratos lost his only advantage against Zeus, that being Resistance Negation and Power Absorption/Negation due to recent GoW CRTs, which massively upgraded the Greek side of things causing Zeus to automatically resist it due to having resisted better versions of said powers.
Removing the fight if no one objects

Four VS Spider-Man needs to be removed from Spider-Man’s profile as he no longer has a 4-B key.

Four VS MCU Thanos should also be removed since not only does Four one-shot (Especially since he’s been going over multiple upgrades overtime), but he completely resists Thanos’ deconstructing snap.

Four VS Spider-Man needs to be removed from Spider-Man’s profile as he no longer has a 4-B key.
Done.
Four VS MCU Thanos should also be removed since not only does Four one-shot (Especially since he’s been going over multiple upgrades overtime), but he completely resists Thanos’ deconstructing snap.
The same can be said of thanos.... It's safe to assume that it has also received upgrades over the years so I'm not sure about removing the match.

The same can be said of thanos.... It's safe to assume that it has also received upgrades over the years so I'm not sure about removing the match.
I’m pretty sure Thanos starts with his snap before doing his other abilities, but by this point, Four would’ve already one-shot him by the time he snaps.

Asking for this to be removed from sonic and goku's profiles, the spin dash and boost were accepted as 54x speed amps and since they are in character for sonic to use and even start, goku would have been blitzed by it, and since goku is the faster one without speed equal, that makes it against the rules and as such should be removed
bump

Sans vs Kamen Rider Zero-One

The only reason this fight worked back when it was concluded was because Aruto's civilian key was 10-B at the time. Given he's 9-B in that key now, it needs to be removed from Sans' victories list. Its already removed from Aruto's page, but Sans' page is locked
Because the assumption back then was that Aruto was only 10-B. Regardless of whether or not he can resist soul manip, Sans' page still refers to Aruto as 10-B, which is outdated and inaccurate

EDIT: The rules of the thread would also be contradicted by Aruto's current stats, as it says "anything above 10-B is restricted". Can't exactly call the match still viable if that was a requirement for the fight
Bumping

Bump this also

Kusuo Saiki vs Mewto

"Mewto TK crushes!"
Again DTD counters it.
Bump

Back