• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Gloria once again busts out of Central Park Zoo which quickly alerts the zoo authorities and makes the national news,

Jen, who happens to be in New York, hears the commotion about a Hippo being spotted near the Bethesda Terrace and heads on over to put Gloria back where she belongs.

Starting Distance is 5 m,

Speed is equalized,

and The battle takes place at the Bethesda Terrace and Fountain.

She-Hulk's AP upscales from 0.0163 Tons of TNT, but to an unquantifiable degree

Gloria's AP is 0.0205 Tons of TNT

The AP gap is roughly 1.25x

She-Hulk:
Gloria: 10
Inconclusive:

Shulkie.png
Gloria_the_Hippo.png

Last edited:
Holy. Shit.

I don't remember in what level Gloria's toon force applies, but I really hope that her enhanced sense and huge gap in LS is capable of making her win.
Also, she-hulk starts already transformed?

Holy. Shit.

I don't remember in what level Gloria's toon force applies, but I really hope that her enhanced sense and huge gap in LS is capable of making her win.
Also, she-hulk starts already transformed?
Yeah, isn't her transformed state her only key though? I admit I also don't know Gloria's level of toon force but my best guess is that it's probably similar to Alex's

Toon Force and Elasticity (Consistently reshapes himself after getting flattened by Gloria)

If that's the case, it will help her out in taking some of She-Hulk's hits

Last edited:
if it's like luffy's, we can easily say her LS is helping to get a wincon

i guess i can already say gloria FRA

It must be embarrassing losing to a ******* hippo lmao, but Gloria FRA

Back