• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Goku vs The Hulk, but different (Son Goku vs She-Hulk)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well this'll be funny...

In terms of movement speed, Goku is about 2.95x faster as he was able to blitz a bear that was estimated to move at 36.5 m/s (Just realized Kid Goku should probably have his speed upgraded to Subsonic with Subsonic+ combat speed and reactions), while Shulk retains higher combat speed and reactions as she is baseline Supersonic which makes her 1.5x faster.

With that out the way let's get to the meat. In terms of combat skill, Goku takes this without a single doubt in my mind as he's been practicing Kung Fu since he was a child not to mention he was able to perfectly replicate the Kamehameha after only only seeing it once, a technique Master Roshi stated took him 50 years to master.

While She-Hulk is never gonna beat Goku in skill anytime soon, she still has some notable wincons like having a superior LS advantage and being 1.4x stronger in terms of AP (though Goku already unquantifiably upscales from 0.011 Tons of TNT and can adapt to her AP depending on how tense the fight is). The best way I see Shulk winning is if she spams her thunderclaps and decks Goku while he's stunned.

With that said, I vote Goku due to skill

Last edited:
Well this'll be funny...

In terms of movement speed, Goku is about 2.95x faster as he was able to blitz a bear that was estimated to move at 36.5 m/s (Just realized Kid Goku should probably have his speed upgraded to Subsonic with Subsonic+ combat speed and reactions), while Shulk retains higher combat speed and reactions as she is baseline Supersonic which makes her 1.5x faster.

With that out the way let's get to the meat. In terms of combat skill, Goku takes this without a single doubt in my mind as he's been practicing Kung Fu since he was a child not to mention he was able to perfectly replicate the Kamehameha after only only seeing it once, a technique Master Roshi stated took him 50 years to master.

While She-Hulk is never gonna beat Goku in skill anytime soon, she still has some notable wincons like having a superior LS advantage and being 1.4x stronger in terms of AP (though Goku already unquantifiably upscales from 0.011 Tons of TNT and can adapt to her AP depending on how tense the fight is). The best way I see Shulk winning is if she spams her thunderclaps and decks Goku while he's stunned.

In turn I vote Goku due to skill
Counted

Are you voting Goku?
I'd say so. Goku is a master of kung fu, a skilled wielder of the quarterstaff, an experienced survivor in the wilderness of DB, and able to pick up advanced techniques quickly by observing them.

I honestly think Goku's skill is underrated on this Wiki. When he fought Majin Buu, he was facing an enemy who could instantly learn highly advanced techniques just from watching them, even quicker than Goku can, and that means Goku would have had to not only keep changing up his moves but also have counters to his own techniques.

Isn't this just a stomp, even if he had basic Martial Arts he'd still wash She-Hulk since she has basically no skill

Isn't this just a stomp, even if he had basic Martial Arts he'd still wash She-Hulk since she has basically no skill
She still has some notable wincons like having a LS advantage and being 1.4x stronger in terms of AP. This was said above by AceofSpades.

Ah then that wasn't decided to be removed on that other thread. Didn't know what the fate of that was

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back