• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Versus Thread Removal Requests (New forum)

She-Hulk doesn't even have any skill feats, how would she go through a whole fight with someone faster than her without getting touched? The fact that they only started 5 meters apart doesn't help her chances of not getting hit at all.
Spamton vs Sans should be removed.

The entire basis of the thread is that Sans is smart enough to cut Spamton's wires from distance, but there's a glaring issue with that: the damage the wires take and the damage Spamton himself takes are different.

As you can see, even when Spamton's wires are almost all completely cut, his HP is completely full, and in the reverse situation, his HP can be lowered without cutting any wire. And the wires are durable enough that 3 persons who are 9-A took an entire fight to cut them all while also dodging all of his attacks as well, and given that Sans' attacks are normally 10-B, and the wires cannot be dura-negged because of them not taking the same damage as Spamton (so no SOUL hax to apply), the bones and Gaster Blasters ain't damaging them at all.

And yes, Spamton has generally better mobility than Frisk, given that he can freerly move on all the directions thanks to his wires and can easily deal with KR thanks to his healing Pipis.

Blue Mode is also a non-factor, as Spamton has Class K LS, opposed to Sans' TK which is only Class 25.
Bump

Spamton vs Sans should be removed.

The entire basis of the thread is that Sans is smart enough to cut Spamton's wires from distance, but there's a glaring issue with that: the damage the wires take and the damage Spamton himself takes are different.

As you can see, even when Spamton's wires are almost all completely cut, his HP is completely full, and in the reverse situation, his HP can be lowered without cutting any wire. And the wires are durable enough that 3 persons who are 9-A took an entire fight to cut them all while also dodging all of his attacks as well, and given that Sans' attacks are normally 10-B, and the wires cannot be dura-negged because of them not taking the same damage as Spamton (so no SOUL hax to apply), the bones and Gaster Blasters ain't damaging them at all.

And yes, Spamton has generally better mobility than Frisk, given that he can freerly move on all the directions thanks to his wires and can easily deal with KR thanks to his healing Pipis.

Blue Mode is also a non-factor, as Spamton has Class K LS, opposed to Sans' TK which is only Class 25.
This needs to be removed from both profiles. A Low 2-C character can't physically harm a 2-C character

This needs to be removed for the same reason
Handled.

Knuckles VS Sans

Knuckles: Hundreds of Meters with his attacks and abilities
Sans: Tens of Meters via bone attacks,
Knuckles range stomps

Broly VS Sans

Broly starts with ki blasts = Interplanetary with ki blasts | Intergalactic with ki blasts | Intergalactic with ki blasts
Sans starts with bone attacks = Tens of Meters via bone attacks

Range stomp once again

Knuckles VS Sans

Knuckles range stomps

Broly VS Sans

Broly starts with ki blasts = Interplanetary with ki blasts | Intergalactic with ki blasts | Intergalactic with ki blasts

Range stomp once again
Hang on.

Didn't you say yourself that not all ki attacks have the same range? Also isn't the Judgement Hall (the location that both matches took place in) already Tens of Meters in length? Meaning that all Combatants would still be starting Tens of meters away from each other regardless of whether or not a specific distance was put on the OP.

With that in mind I don't think range is a valid reason to remove both matches

Last edited:
Hang on.

Didn't you say yourself that not all ki attacks have the same range?
Yes but he just nukes before sans can reach him
Also isn't the Judgement Hall (the location that both matches took place in) already Tens of Meters in length? Meaning that all Combatants would still be starting Tens of meters away from each other regardless of whether or not a specific distance was put on the OP.
I asked this and staff members declines and said you still have to specify the distance

Can the following match be removed from Sonic's profile:

Flash (Wally West) (Rebirth) (DC Comics) Flash's Profile (Speed was equalized, both were 2-C and Hyper Sonic and Base Flash with the entire Speed Force were used)

It's been gone from Wally since forever ago and Hyper Sonic hasn't been 2-C for a while now.
Oops, i forgot to do so in the other thread, i've removed it.

Knuckles VS Sans

Knuckles range stomps

Broly VS Sans

Range stomp once again
Didn't you agree that its a "who attacks first" situation for Broly vs Sans?

They shouldn't be that far apart from each other in Last Corridor and Sans's attacks can still able to reach and affect Broly in that distance.

All of Reimu's matches should be removed, as she shares a tier with none of them. Sakuya's matches against DIO and Ultraman should be removed as they are low 2-C and she is 2-C. I'd remove them myself but I don't know if I need permission first.

It's within the same tier, and I don't feel like debating the specifics. A new match can be created if people care that much.
Wouldn't be much of a point in a rematch, the universe # difference means the monkey man gets one shot and can't really do much in turn afaik. A quick skim of the match also seems to tell me Goku was reliant on a one-shot ap advantage as well.

I forgot the distance like everyone else

No
I don't know how big the last corridor actually is.

The distance should be this close which is why I picked it as a location in the first place. Do I really need to make a rematch JUST to make the distance more specific???
8b76f213234da8fa2b8ecbd4b61bfafa5b6288d2_00.jpg

I don't know how big the last corridor actually is.

The distance should be this close which is why I picked it as a location in the first place. Do I really need to make a rematch JUST to make the distance more specific???
8b76f213234da8fa2b8ecbd4b61bfafa5b6288d2_00.jpg
Yes sadly 💀 the frieza match should have ended in the 3rd page (it hit grace) but since the OP didnt specify the distance we went for 7 more pages of discussion

Yes sadly 💀 the frieza match should have ended in the 3rd page (it hit grace) but since the OP didnt specify the distance we went for 7 more pages of discussion
Why can’t I just edit my OP post from the thread and just be more specific?

The thread itself already ran on the assumption they were both close to each other. Nothing will change.

I really don’t wanna make a ******* rematch again all for distance change.

Why can’t I just edit my OP post from the thread and just be more specific?

The thread itself already ran on the assumption they were both close to each other. Nothing will change.

I really don’t wanna make a ******* rematch again all for distance change.
If you change the OP the match will be removed and we will revote so-
I am sorry I dont make the rules man 💀

Show where on the rules does it say that, if the place in the fight is not even close to being that big, then to say that it will still be 4 km is wrong, ngl that comment seemed like cope

Starting distance: The characters start as far away from each other as the highest range of the fighters is, but a maximum of 4 kilometers. For example, if one character has a range of 10 meter and the other has a range of 20 meter they start 20 meter apart. However if the range of one character is 10 meter and the range of the other is 5 kilometer, they start only 4 kilometer apart. If extreme advantages are generated via this distance to one side, a balanced alternative should be discussed in the thread.

Generally, it is preferable that the thread creator specify the assumptions he wants to use in the thread and adjust them in such a way that as fair a fight as possible can take place.

And to not clog

With Golden Freezer vs Sans, my only problems were "Freezer has no LS" which was absurd because he scales above Kid Goku and that part was solved in the thread, and the problem with the distance that Shion tried to argue about "They start within the corridor" which makes sense but the rules really ask for every detail to be clarified

Sans won when both problems were solved, nothing more to say then

the problem with the distance that Shion tried to argue about "They start withing the corridor" which makes sense but the rules really ask for every detail to be clarified
Yes the battle went to grace in like page 3 but it ended at 10 because of that dam distnace

Back