• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Versus Thread Removal Requests (New forum)

The Mangle vs. Nick Wilde and The Mangle vs. SCP-042-CZ

Posting this here for posterity's sake.

The former was a match made because Mangle was a 9-B with 9-C durability while Nick was 9-C with 9-B durability. The latter match was a standard 9-B matchup.

Both are now invalid due to FNAF's downgrade from 9-B to 9-C. Hence, I am removing them.
Rimuru vs Goku needs to be removed, No more Info/Concept level abilities in DBH

remove this match, boboiboy no longer has a low 7B key
I removed these matches from all applicable profiles.

Rimuru Tempest needs to have his victory over Base Archie Sonic removed, as the fight was done using a 4C key that Rimuru no longer has on his profile.

Rimuru’s page:

the thread in question:

Rimuru Tempest needs to have his victory over Base Archie Sonic removed, as the fight was done using a 4C key that Rimuru no longer has on his profile.

Rimuru’s page:

the thread in question:
Ain't Sonic still infinitely above Rimuru in AP/dura tho? Not sure why tier matters

Ain't Sonic still infinitely above Rimuru in AP/dura tho? Not sure why tier matters
The argument was that Rimuru won the MU through a very specific haxx wincon. The only thing is that the tier that the match was argued with just doesn’t exist anymore so the match is a stomp for either side now.

The argument was that Rimuru won the MU through a very specific haxx wincon. The only thing is that the tier that the match was argued with just doesn’t exist anymore so the match is a stomp for either side now.
But, ya know, he still has that hax wincon. His tier is just 3-A now.

I have removed the matches from Beerus and Kratos, and will await confirmation on whether to remove it from Shadow or not.

Edit: Got confirmation that Shadow's match should indeed still be valid, so I'm gonna re-add this to Ultron's page.

Last edited:

Remove this

This matchup was based on the false premise of "Sanji has Haki strong enough to negate Marco's regeneration", removing Marco's outlasting wincon of regenerating from everything he does and giving Sanji a bunch of random wincons

This thread debunked that factor, drastically downgrading the strength of Sanji's Haki to where it'd scale below where that thread scales him.
Which is restated here.

Basically, it's wrong, it's been debunked and it should've been removed weeks ago

With this in mind

Remove this as well.

It's a total stomp. Ace can't even be touched by Sanji

Last edited:
I have removed the matches from Beerus and Kratos, and will await confirmation on whether to remove it from Shadow or not.

Edit: Got confirmation that Shadow's match should indeed still be valid, so I'm gonna re-add this to Ultron's page.
How is Shadow's match still valid when he's fighting a 2-A Vultron?

Remove this

This matchup was based on the false premise of "Sanji has Haki strong enough to negate Marco's regeneration", removing Marco's outlasting wincon of regenerating from everything he does and giving Sanji a bunch of random wincons

This thread debunked that factor, drastically downgrading the strength of Sanji's Haki to where it'd scale below where that thread scales him.
Which is restated here.

Basically, it's wrong, it's been debunked and it should've been removed weeks ago

With this in mind

Remove this as well.

This match is outdated, as Big Mom has new abilities and Haki showings that she didn't have before.
Bump on these 2

Remove this

Which is restated here.

With this in mind

Remove this as well.

In all seriousness though, can't you do these since you're a mod? Or do you still need confirmation from others? Anyway, I fully support these, please remove these.

I also think that this should be removed from Kaidou's profile, we don't have enough info on Primebeard, all we know is that he was equal to Roger and Garp and that Kaidou seems to think Primebeard is a top/god tier, but that's kind of it.

Remove this

Which is restated here.

With this in mind

Remove this as well.

This match is outdated, as Big Mom has new abilities and Haki showings that she didn't have before.
bump

Fleetway Super Sonic’s loss to Midnight Sparkle should probably be removed. The match is over a year old and Super Sonic is currently undergoing revisions and just gained several new abilities/resistances like low godly regen (if you look at his page and see mid godly that’s an error that will be fixed), time travel, age manipulation and more that likely change the debate around this MU a lot, making this now outdated.

I’m probably going to remove the matchup myself when I get back to editing pages tomorrow but I still wanted to report it here regardless

Saitama VS Mori Dan should probably be removed from their profiles. I read the discussion, and the consensus was that it wasn't a stomp for Mori because Saitama had a one-shot AP gap but Mori's hax would kill him before he could land a hit. However, this happened when Serious Punch² was listed as 1.11 ZettaFoe, which gave Saitama a 7.69x AP advantage over Mori's 145.34 ExaFoe. Serious Punch² has since been recalculated as 67.38 ExaFoe, meaning AP is now about 2.16x in Mori's favor, which would make this match a stomp for Mori because Saitama's wincon doesn't exist anymore.

Saitama's matches against Korosensei, Hector Doyle, Ranfan and Armsy should be removed. All of these matches were made before Saitama had AD added to his earlier keys. His loss against Senku Ishigami should still be valid given the way Senku wins.

Remove this

Which is restated here.

With this in mind

Remove this as well.

Saitama VS Mori Dan should probably be removed from their profiles. I read the discussion, and the consensus was that it wasn't a stomp for Mori because Saitama had a one-shot AP gap but Mori's hax would kill him before he could land a hit. However, this happened when Serious Punch² was listed as 1.11 ZettaFoe, which gave Saitama a 7.69x AP advantage over Mori's 145.34 ExaFoe. Serious Punch² has since been recalculated as 67.38 ExaFoe, meaning AP is now about 2.16x in Mori's favor, which would make this match a stomp for Mori because Saitama's wincon doesn't exist anymore.
I also think that this should be removed from Kaidou's profile, we don't have enough info on Primebeard, all we know is that he was equal to Roger and Garp and that Kaidou seems to think Primebeard is a top/god tier, but that's kind of it.

Fleetway Super Sonic’s loss to Midnight Sparkle should probably be removed. The match is over a year old and Super Sonic is currently undergoing revisions and just gained several new abilities/resistances like low godly regen (if you look at his page and see mid godly that’s an error that will be fixed), time travel, age manipulation and more that likely change the debate around this MU a lot, making this now outdated.

I’m probably going to remove the matchup myself when I get back to editing pages tomorrow but I still wanted to report it here regardless
I have removed all of these matches.

Back