• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

8-B Tournament Round 1, Match 8 Johnny Test VS Kazane Aoba Grace

Popted2

He/Him
Last edited:
ok, if we lock this in a superficial scale, jhonny should win for hax, + versatylty, range and more usefull combat style (the butt fight style isn't very usefull in a fight that isn't with other ass dueler)

so if we want to her have a chance, we need to look this from other perspectve

Should contacting Ovens to come here as he's the one who suggested Aoba
sinseraly, Aoba is completly destroyed here, I don't think she could win even with AP advantage(only iff is absurdly big one) sinse her fighting style is easily counterd by other fight styles that don't use just the ass, jhonny nivel of perversion is her only win con in my look

Johnny is not perverted. He's 11 years old. He doesn't know the first thing about perversion.

This fight is hilarious, though. I'll make my analysis when I'm done with my homework.

Alright, let's go.

AP/SS/DURA:

Johnny's AP is ~59.43 tons for destroying his house. Aoba's AP is ~17.1 tons for being comparable to Nozoma and Sayaka, who were able to perform this feat. That's roughly a 3.5x AP advantage. Not one shot, but a pretty decent gap. This also applies to SS. Since Johnny has High-low regen, Type 3 Immortality, and Toon Force, it will make him even harder to kill. Johnny takes these categories pretty convincingly.

Skill/Experience/Intelligence:

Johnny's skilled in Kung Fu and Karate. He also has Ninja DNA. Kazane is a very skilled Keijo player, recognized by even the teachers and most prestigious Keijo players. Take what you will on what's more impressive. In terms of experience, Johnny has fought many diverse foes, and has saved the city on many occasions. He's even saved that planet on a few occasions. Kazane has fought many Keijo players, and she even became an A-Rank Keijo Player by the end of the series. I feel like Johnny should be given the experience edge, as he's fought a lot more diverse enemies, and he has saved cities and even the planet on many occasions, something Kazane has never fought on such a scale before. In intelligence, I'll probably give a slight edge to Kazane. She's a lot more competent in combat, I think. Though both characters can think up of creative strategies to get an upper hand on each other, so intelligence is kind of 50/50.

Stamina/Endurance:

For stamina/endurance, Kazane can fight for extended periods of time while maintaining her balance without ever touching the ground with anything but her feet. Pretty impressive. But Johnny can last hours to even days before getting tired. Johnny should take this category convincingly as well.

Hax/Versatility:

Kazane can use her Scanning Hand to predict Johnny's movements. She can also use it to copy other Keijo players techniques, giving her many different types of abilities that will definitely catch Johnny off guard (if ya know what I mean 😏). But Johnny has Teleportation, Acrobatics, Stealth Mastery, Body Control, Intangibility, and Causality Manip. This will not only give Johnny a good mobility advantage, but it will give him more potent hax as well. Kazane has Analytical Prediction, Instinctive Reactions, Power Mimicry, Attack Reflection, and more. But Johnny's hax are far more potent. Not only that, but Kazane has to touch Johnny's butt in order for her Power Mimicry to work. I'm pretty sure this is not happening any time soon.

Overall, I think Johnny takes this battle 8/10 ngl. He has good enough AP, Durability, Stamina, Skill, Experience, Intelligence, and Hax to overwhelm Kazane. While Kazane's way of fighting will definitely catch Johnny off guard (and he'll probably have a new fetish after the fight), but Johnny should be able to adapt quicker to the way Kazane fights than Kazane adapting to the way Johnny fights. Johnny's Toon Force and hax make him more unpredictable, while Kazane's attacks are mostly butt and hip related. It's basically a one trick pony vs a jack of many trades. The jack of many trades will win more often than not.

Johnny wins Low-mid diff.

Hopefully I gave a fair enough analysis for Kazane and I don't sound biased.

Last edited:
Just saying, 90% of Keijo players came from martial arts backgrounds and utilise that in their Keijo style.

Her mimicry might not work on Johnny, but her instinctive reactions and information analysis will. She can pseudo-precog him just by lightly touching him once, allowing her to know almost everything about him.

EoS Aoba also has the combined experience and skill of dozens of Keijo players and animals.

Just saying, 90% of Keijo players came from martial arts backgrounds and utilise that in their Keijo style.

Her mimicry might not work on Johnny, but her instinctive reactions and information analysis will. She can pseudo-precog him just by lightly touching him once, allowing her to know almost everything about him.

EoS Aoba also has the combined experience and skill of dozens of Keijo players and animals.
hum... so maby this isn't a stomp, but definitly jhonny wins this battle

Eh, I'm not so sure. What are Johnny's actual, tangible advantages beyond AP? Cause she seems like the better fighter here

Alright, let's go.

AP/SS/DURA:

Johnny's AP is ~59.43 tons for destroying his house. Aoba's AP is ~17.1 tons for being comparable to Nozoma and Sayaka, who were able to perform this feat. That's roughly a 3.5x AP advantage. Not one shot, but a pretty decent gap. This also applies to SS. Since Johnny has High-low regen, Type 3 Immortality, and Toon Force, it will make him even harder to kill. Johnny takes these categories pretty convincingly.

Skill/Experience/Intelligence:

Johnny's skilled in Kung Fu and Karate. He also has Ninja DNA. Kazane is a very skilled Keijo player, recognized by even the teachers and most prestigious Keijo players. Take what you will on what's more impressive. In terms of experience, Johnny has fought many diverse foes, and has saved the city on many occasions. He's even saved that planet on a few occasions. Kazane has fought many Keijo players, and she even became an A-Rank Keijo Player by the end of the series. I feel like Johnny should be given the experience edge, as he's fought a lot more diverse enemies, and he has saved cities and even the planet on many occasions, something Kazane has never fought on such a scale before. In intelligence, I'll probably give a slight edge to Kazane. She's a lot more competent in combat, I think. Though both characters can think up of creative strategies to get an upper hand on each other, so intelligence is kind of 50/50.

Stamina/Endurance:

For stamina/endurance, Kazane can fight for extended periods of time while maintaining her balance without ever touching the ground with anything but her feet. Pretty impressive. But Johnny can last hours to even days before getting tired. Johnny should take this category convincingly as well.

Hax/Versatility:

Kazane can use her Scanning Hand to predict Johnny's movements. She can also use it to copy other Keijo players techniques, giving her many different types of abilities that will definitely catch Johnny off guard (if ya know what I mean 😏). But Johnny has Teleportation, Acrobatics, Stealth Mastery, Body Control, Intangibility, and Causality Manip. This will not only give Johnny a good mobility advantage, but it will give him more potent hax as well. Kazane has Analytical Prediction, Instinctive Reactions, Power Mimicry, Attack Reflection, and more. But Johnny's hax are far more potent. Not only that, but Kazane has to touch Johnny's butt in order for her Power Mimicry to work. I'm pretty sure this is not happening any time soon.

Overall, I think Johnny takes this battle 8/10 ngl. He has good enough AP, Durability, Stamina, Skill, Experience, Intelligence, and Hax to overwhelm Kazane. While Kazane's way of fighting will definitely catch Johnny off guard (and he'll probably have a new fetish after the fight), but Johnny should be able to adapt quicker to the way Kazane fights than Kazane adapting to the way Johnny fights. Johnny's Toon Force and hax make him more unpredictable, while Kazane's attacks are mostly butt and hip related. It's basically a one trick pony vs a jack of many trades. The jack of many trades will win more often than not.

Johnny wins Low-mid diff.

Hopefully I gave a fair enough analysis for Kazane and I don't sound biased.

Also Johnny fights for the heck of it, Kazane fights as an occupation. One of them is more suited for the mindset of battle.

Not to mention that Kazane's trump card is a literal homing attack that will avoid obstacles with instinctive reactions and aim for your chin, knocking you out.

Also Johnny fights for the heck of it, Kazane fights as an occupation. One of them is more suited for the mindset of battle.
he literaly fih=ght a lot of people that tried to destroy his city and even the world, super agents of the governament, etc, he don't fight just for the heck of it, he is fight for the safet of his city, she fights for sport, he fights for the ones he love against people that want him dead... and he has ninja DNA

Not to mention that Kazane's trump card is a literal homing attack that will avoid obstacles with instinctive reactions and aim for your chin, knocking you out.
This is like her best move and probable only one taht can hit johnny while flying and spaming ranged atacks, not to count his hax

Johnny's the usual stupid cartoon character, there's no grounds to assume he'd use abilities he's shown in gags in actual combat, so his versatility advantage flies right outta the window.

Fighting on a larger scale isn't really skill-based at all and "Ninja DNA" means literally nothing, I think Kazane has a somewhat solid skill advantage.

Johnny's the usual stupid cartoon character, there's no grounds to assume he'd use abilities he's shown in gags in actual combat, so his versatility advantage flies right outta the window.
And Kazane is the girl taht fights with here butt
Fighting on a larger scale isn't really skill-based at all and "Ninja DNA" means literally nothing, I think Kazane has a somewhat solid skill advantage.
First, he is confirmed to be a blck belt in kung fu, the abbilyt to fight with other skilled fighters show that he knows what he is doing, and he usually uses susan and mery inventions in combat any way

(Capable of outsmarting Susan & Mary, who are geniuses, as well as coming up with creative plans that end up saving him in dangerous situations. However, Johnny isn't very academically remarkable. He thought 2+2 equaled Monster Truck, and has received a lot of bad grades in school. Although, this mostly stems from laziness)

and he isn't dumb, he just isn't school smart

And Kazane is the girl taht fights with here butt
Yes, and?
First, he is confirmed to be a blck belt in kung fu, the abbilyt to fight with other skilled fighters show that he knows what he is doing, and he usually uses susan and mery inventions in combat any way
Black belt means like, nothing by fiction levels, my dad has a black belt in karate but I ain't here debating his skill. And I'm not denying he knows his stuff, I'm denying he's better than her.

Johnny's skilled in Kung Fu and Karate, and he has Ninja DNA. Johnny is arguably just as skilled as Kazane. Kazane is just the more competent fighter.

Johnny doesn't fight for the heck of it. He literally saves the Earth and the city on many occasions. Johnny being a Toon Force character gives him more unpredictability. He has hax that are far more potent than Kazane's.

Kazane's fighting style will catch Johnny off guard, but the same can be said for Kazane. Johnny's more likely to adapt to Kazane's fighting style quicker.

Yes, and?

Black belt means like, nothing by fiction levels, my dad has a black belt in karate but I ain't here debating his skill. And I'm not denying he knows his stuff, I'm denying he's better than her.
ok, now you are just in dennile, you are literaly saing "his feats don't mean **** so don't count" even them being legitm resons, and It's very unlikle to him don't use his gedgets in this fight, the only thing she would be able to do to deaft jhony is incapacitation or nockout tanks to here lower ap and jhonny regen and toon force, she almst wouldn't be able to touch jhonny if he start to fly and range spam

Back