• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Versus Thread Removal Requests (New forum)

I brought this up in a different thread instead of here and it was embarrassing. Just gonna copy and paste it here

This matchup I made in the past between Smallville Superman and Frieza should be removed. Its not that I disagree with how the thread went, but Frieza got the feat that applied to his First Form key recalced and its significantly higher now, so the fight is no longer as close as it was back then. Frieza's profile is locked, so thats why I'm bringing it up here

Yang vs Grimgor

Aside from it being a stomp when it was done due to Grimgor's absurd skill advantage and just outstatting Yang in general in that fight, the key for Yang used is now Low 7-B, not 8-A

Can we please remove at least some of the matches off She-Hulk's profile?

I'm pretty sure a majority of these were made or voted against her out of spite in the first place.

This, this and this are literally just matches where She-Hulk gets outranged to hell and back and can't do much about it (tens of meters to, at worst, hundreds of meters), and one of them even gave her opponent the high ground for some reason, because she apparently needs more problems otuside of the range. this match puts her up against a character with downright incapacitating hax that activated more than fifty percent of the time while she has literally nothing, a match which would generally be considered a stomp on most characters, and this gives no answer to just getting spider sense'd and getting webbed up by Peni.

Listen I'm not saying all of them need to be removed but I am saying there's some seriously weight put against She-Hulk here. The weird trend of making her lose to teenage girls puts that in even higher regard, and I think it's hard to argue that these matches aren't due to spite. This isn't okay, especially when a good chunk of these matches may as well just be impossible for her to win, and pushed through by mindless FRAing meant to somehow get back at the hated character of the season.

Last edited:
This, this and this are literally just matches where She-Hulk gets outranged to hell and back and can't do much about it (tens of meters to, at worst, hundreds of meters), and one of them even gave her opponent the high ground for some reason, because she apparently needs more problems otuside of the range. this match puts her up against a character with downright incapacitating hax that activated more than fifty percent of the time while she has literally nothing, a match which would generally be considered a stomp on most characters, and this gives no answer to just getting spider sense'd and getting webbed up by Peni.
Are these the specific matches you think should be removed?

Pinkie Pie (Human World) vs Boyfriend
By SBA Speed isn't equilized, meaning Pinkie has 2 lvls of advantage, while Boyfriend has only reaction on such level.
Additionally abilities weren't properly displayed by both sides. Boyfriend's AP doesn't make sense anyway.
Weaknesses and Intelligence, which are more important here than in most matchups, weren't mentioned as well.

Last edited:
Promoting this comment I made in a different thread:
"This is a blatant stomp match.
First of all, while I disagree with Lucci's scaling heavily, I will instead "agree" with them and use them to explain why this makes it a stomp, because trying to change his scaling will be met with huge criticism and anger.
They were giving him wincons such as " higher AP, Durability, Speed, more skill " etc. Even KingTempest, a former mod, agreed that it's a mismatch.
Not even to mention that people who as far as I know don't even read/watch the series were blindly voting.
I feel that this should be removed from their profiles, as going off of said profiles Lucci stomps and it isn't a contest. "

Well that was probably a baseless assumption for me to make since I don't know much about you but it doesn't invalid my other claims made in that post.
Also, weren't you a mod?

Well that was probably a baseless assumption for me to make since I don't know much about you but it doesn't invalid my other claims made in that post.
Also, weren't you a mod?
It doesn't, I never said it did lol

Mate I'd straight up deny any attempts to mod me because I'm way too much of a loose cannon lol, so no, I wasn't a mod

I could remove the match itself though I’m bringing this up here to ask why the match between Scp-953 and killer croc was removed?

Match with Ultron is out of date as ultron is no longer Low 2-C. Its been removed from Ultron's but Shadows is locked.

Match with Ultron is out of date as ultron is no longer Low 2-C. Its been removed from Ultron's but Shadows is locked.
Handled.

I could remove the match itself though I’m bringing this up here to ask why the match between Scp-953 and killer croc was removed?
This one?

any explanation

Promoting this comment I made in a different thread:
"This is a blatant stomp match.
First of all, while I disagree with Lucci's scaling heavily, I will instead "agree" with them and use them to explain why this makes it a stomp, because trying to change his scaling will be met with huge criticism and anger.
They were giving him wincons such as " higher AP, Durability, Speed, more skill " etc. Even KingTempest, a former mod, agreed that it's a mismatch.
Not even to mention that people who as far as I know don't even read/watch the series were blindly voting.
I feel that this should be removed from their profiles, as going off of said profiles Lucci stomps and it isn't a contest. "

So... Sans went through a lot of changes and I'm surprised a lot of them are still here

This one's actually on 173. It got buffed to High 8-C and lacks a soul so Sans' AP was what's carrying him. That's not possible anymore

This is made when Sans' attacks apparently have AP. Should at least be redone with modern standards

So after a while, we realized that Sans is kinda broken skilled. I'm not sure how fair this one match is anymore

These are made when people thought Undertale Soul Manip one-shots. I'm fairly certain it doesn't and the arguments hinge on the fact that Sans one-shots them first

Sans got time-stopped before he could do anything

Last edited:
Yakagi vs Quetzalcoatl should be removed. The match was only really able to happen under very specific and unfavorable conditions for Quetz (Yakagi knew everything about Quetz, she was unable to use any hax to have a lucha match, she only needed to get down for three seconds to lose, was unable to use her ranged attacks against Takagi who whole skillset is range and teleportation spam, etc). I also quite likely underestimated Quetz passive charisma since with her rank she would really mind control him.

In restrospective my desire to have a match with Quetz probably clouded my judgement and made my argue that the match was fair and possible with such one-sided conditions and also made me downplay Quetz. So as the guy who basically argued all the thread and the main reason of why it was added I ask it to be removed from both profiles.

Ah. Nice wording. Both characters had knowledge of everything about each other and even then no particular argument was created solely because of it. The only actual rules set by OP that mattered were speed equal (Only helped Quetzal) and casual match and still left her with win conditions in a long winded fight. Something like Suimei's range attacks and to being an advantage over Quetzal is not a problem with the rules, it's a nature of their skillet.

Anyways, I asked some people to read the thread to see if I was insane and they agreed that the rules set were not unreasonable. Other than that, it is the nature of the characters that resulted in an advantage for Suimei, not an actual rule set by OP which is the basis for deleting such thread. How is that basis for deleting a thread?

Ah. Nice wording. Both characters had knowledge of everything about each other and even then no particular argument was created solely because of it. The only actual rules set by OP that mattered were speed equal (Only helped Quetzal) and casual match and still left her with win conditions in a long winded fight. Something like Suimei's range attacks and to being an advantage over Quetzal is not a problem with the rules, it's a nature of their skillet.
The detail is that previous knowledge is literally useless to her because she don't get any advantage in this situation from it, and if she want to know about him she just need a thought to use Wisdom of the Benevolent God and get the information. Aside from the speed equal the op was constantly changing the rules to give Yakagi the advantage (the previous knowledge for example wasn't added until page two), like limiting Quetz abilitites, forbid win by killing so a good chunk of Quetz arsenal was limited, making it a friendly lucha match were she couldn't break the rules while Yakagi could do anything that definitely don't qualify as lucha and giving him the win if he make her touch the floor for like 3 seconds (to win she needed to pin down Yakagi who is constantly throwing attacks from a kilometer away and who can spam teleport whenever she get close, because she can't use attacks from distance since they would literally kill him) and other things that were favoring Yakagi and limiting Quetz in a big way to say the least.

Though if staff think that even with that really specific and clearly favorable conditions to one side the match is fair then ok.

Now will go to bed and tomorrow will be busy so doubt I will see the answer to this until much later so don't surprise if I don't reply back quickly.

It can, as it's something he can actively restricts and does so in character until the end of his fight. (atleast, he restricts damaging frisk with it till the end)

Back