• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Phoenks

He/Him
FC/OC VS Battles
Administrator
Ahem. So it's basically Saitama vs a more skilled, less powerful Goku.

Saitama, the Abominable Fist That Turned Against God VS Mori Jin, the God of Highschool

Information:
  • Post-Training, Parallel Timeline Saitama.
  • The God of Highschool Mori Jin.
  • Saitama starts off serious.
  • Speed is equalized.
  • The battle takes place on Saturn's moon, Titan.
Attack Potency:
  • Saitama: 1.1178994e+65 Joules
  • Mori Jin: 1.4534006e+64 Joules
The difference in power is about 7.69x in Saitama's favor.

Who Wins? Let's find out.

Saitama: 7
Mori Jin: 19
Inconclusive: 0

Last edited:
So what stops Saitama from going "haha funny time travel" and one-tapping Mori before the fight ever started?

So what stops Saitama from going "haha funny time travel" and one-tapping Mori before the fight ever started?
Doesn't this Mori have plenty of options? Clones? Time Stop? SKILL? Etc?

Also that isn't exactly in-character. Saitama is serious here, but not bloodlusted.

Doesn't this Mori have plenty of options? Clones? Time Stop? SKILL? Etc?

Also that isn't exactly in-character. Saitama is serious here, but not bloodlusted.
He does have all of these things. I just need to know if Saitama will use his most hax ability, because Mori doesn't have any form of Acausality to counter it.

If he doesn't use it even when serious then I can very well argue in Mori's favor, as the skill advantage here is rather nasty.

He does have all of these things. I just need to know if Saitama will use his most hax ability, because Mori doesn't have any form of Acausality to counter it.

If he doesn't use it even when serious then I can very well argue in Mori's favor, as the skill advantage here is rather nasty.
He's serious, so he's not going to start off with it, but it's always a possibility, is what I think.

He'll basically be fighting him like how he was fighting Garou at the beginning of Chapter 168.

He's serious, so he's not going to start off with it, but it's always a possibility, is what I think.
Alright.

What's Saitama's response to dura neg acupuncture that paralyzes every nerve in his body instantly?

If that's not the case then it negates durability by directly targeting blood vessels, nerves, cells, etc.

I'm pretty sure acupuncture is durability negation. Like, pressure points and shit in general.
Saitama should be pretty resistant to that given he's fought Garou who deliberately targets pressure points and targeted his organs/internals and whatnot via durability negation.

He resisted it btw.

Saitama should be pretty resistant to that given he's fought Garou who deliberately targets pressure points and also attempted to target his organs/internals and whatnot via durability negation.

He resisted it btw.
Does Garou's acupuncture target nerves and cells? Like directly.

Does Garou's acupuncture target nerves and cells? Like directly.
It directly targets internal organs and shreds them apart. He was completely unaffected.

Is that enough?

Garou can also "incapacitate physical functions" with pressure points, yet this presumably has no effect on Saitama.

Mori's pressure points do that as well but instead of targeting joints they target one's cells and nerves directly.
Could you explain how targeting cells directly matters? Also, pretty sure most pressure points target nerves in some way.

Could you explain how targeting cells directly matters? Also, pretty sure most pressure points target nerves in some way.
Directly targeting cells is durability negation, and no, not at all forms of pressure points strike nerves.

Not like that's Mori's only way of negating durability, as he can just cause a bunch of blood clots to form in Saitama and make him rapidly explode if he feels like it.

Directly targeting cells is durability negation, and no, not at all forms of pressure points strike nerves.

Not like that's Mori's only way of negating durability, as he can just cause a bunch of blood clots to form in Saitama and make him rapidly explode if he feels like it.
I mean, Saitama survives having his internal organs targeted directly. And this is different from the shockwaves.

I just fail to see how targeting cells is so far superior to targeting an internal organ. Organs are made of cells, and the cells are being damaged regardless.

Pretty sure Garou strikes nerves to disable movement.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back