• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Haxless 9-B's - Saitama vs Armsy

If you have next to no hax, it becomes an AP match, so I'll vote Armsy I suppose.

Using Saitama for anything always feels cheap, because he has next to no hax tbh...

Saitama has far more intelligence and has quite a bit more mobility.

(Speed =/= Mobility; speed can be equal, but that doesn't mean a rhino can perform gymnastics.)

He can certainly outskill the beast and play a defensive battle until he can find a sharp rock or stick to beat Armsy down with, as the beast's large, encumbering body will allow Saitama to perform better.

Saitama was able to beat monsters much stronger than him on his first go; this isn't any different. Vote Saitama.

1 for Saitama

@Zark2099

The AP gap is like ×1.3. That's a very small gap and Saitama's better skills and intelligence can help close the gap

Zark2099 said:
If you have next to no hax, it becomes an AP match, so I'll vote Armsy I suppose.
This is so untrue that it's Crazy. Mobility, experience, skill and intelligence are more than enough to make up for an AP gap.

This is so untrue that it's Crazy. Mobility, experience, skill and intelligence are more than enough to make up for an AP gap.

Agreed. Composite Human beat a thought-based reality warper, after all.

Well, to be fair, I assumed Armsy to be one of those super agile monsters that some horror games tend to have. But fair I suppose, I'll switch my vote too.

Zark2099 said:
Well, to be fair, I assumed Armsy to be one of those super agile monsters that some horror games tend to have. But fair I suppose, I'll switch my vote too.
I mean, he's a monster who just runs up to the player and swimgs his arms at the player and they are easy to dodge so

Right. And I would imagine a hulking, discombobulated, 4-legged beast would have difficulty in more complex gymastics such ad climbing tree and leaping around.

Back