• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The strongest man vs The strongest creature OMGGGG!!!

How is Whitebeard potency compared to luffy tho? if whitebeard is somehow far superior or slightly superior I believe it can still be fatal

How is Whitebeard potency compared to luffy tho? if whitebeard is somehow far superior or slightly superior I believe it can still be fatal
Well I cannot reliably tell you because this requires wano arc scaling and that's still not done yet, but G3 luffy with haki was able to harm base kaido, and G4 with advanced haki organ gun whatever dealt massive damage to dragon kaido but kaido stood up and was fine later, also prime whitebeards gura smash damaged oden but oden was fine and this kaido is even stronger than oden, so from this I can say that kaido won't be that heavily damaged from whitebeards attacks.

What's kaido wincon. not really familiar what Kaido can do or his ability
Dragon forms gives him higher stats like durability I think, and so does hybrid form, so he becomes stronger, his blast breath are effective against whitebeard, he is more versatile and has more attacks.
Whitebeard has better observation and limited durability negation.

Whitebeard has more feats of pain tolerance and stamina (Old and sick still could fight with his organs melted by lava and half his head melted without complaining), he has the same CoC level as Kaido, so no one would really have an AP advantage here (As much as Kaido considers Whitebeard someone capable of hurting him with physical blows). Kaido can fly and therefore has more mobility to attack over long distances, but Whitebeard has more range and I really doubt he can't affect a target as big as Kaido in his draconic form, since he casually destroyed two icebergs. Even more so that Kaido has already shown that he can't react well to blows that affect his body internally, so he would be really screwed if WB wanted to spam quakes in his face. The fact that Roger blitzed Oden, and Oden blitzed Kaido also casts doubt on whether Kaido could really follow WB in combat with such ease.

Voting Whitebeard.

, so no one would really have an AP advantage here (As much as Kaido considers Whitebeard someone capable of hurting him with physical blows).
Kaido and whitbeard are comparable in bases and haki but kaido can amp with dragon or hybrid.

but Whitebeard has more range and I really doubt he can't affect a target as big as Kaido in his draconic form, since he casually destroyed two icebergs
This wrong, kaido is comparable to nay he has even better range than whitebeard.
Even more so that Kaido has already shown that he can't react well to blows that affect his body internally, so he would be really screwed if WB wanted to spam quakes in his face.
It's literally the exact opposite he took countless internal strikes from luffy and law and was literally standing up and fine no problem, and he scales above oden who took a quake straight to the face and was relatively okay.
The fact that Roger blitzed Oden, and Oden blitzed Kaido also casts doubt on whether Kaido could really follow WB in com
Oden didn't blitz kaido in fact they were quite even, also this kaido is stronger and is scaled to old whitebeard and shanks so he should be even stronger than oden.
Voting Whitebear
Counted.

Whitebeard has more feats of pain tolerance and stamina (Old and sick still could fight with his organs melted by lava and half his head melted without complaining)
What if kaido could do the same? 🤔
he has the same CoC level as Kaido, so no one would really have an AP advantage here
Not enough info.
Kaido can fly and therefore has more mobility to attack over long distances, but Whitebeard has more range and I really doubt he can't affect a target as big as Kaido in his draconic form, since he casually destroyed two icebergs. Even more so that Kaido has already shown that he can't react well to blows that affect his body internally, so he would be really screwed if WB wanted to spam quakes in his face.
Haki resists that... Ryou haki would be more effective than devil fruit dura neg.
The fact that Roger blitzed Oden, and Oden blitzed Kaido also casts doubt on whether Kaido could really follow WB in combat with such ease.
Don't know much about this but that's probably not on the profile since wano revision hasn't happened yet.

Not really possible to say who would decisively win given that Whitebeard is essentially featless except for his Marineford feats
  • Kaido is more durable but Whitebeard has higher endurance
  • AP should be relative
  • Kaido is noticeably faster
  • Both have Adv Haoshoku
  • Kaido has higher mobility in his dragon form and higher range, most of Whitebeard's range is Enviromental Destruction based, not something he can focus on Kaido.
  • Kaido has more versatility, fire, wind and lightning attacks whereas Whitebeard only really has Gura Quakes.
Voting Kaido for now, but could go either way based on what we know.

ITS INCON!!!!
tenor.gif

Kaido and whitbeard are comparable in bases and haki but kaido can amp with dragon or hybrid.
Kaido's hybrid form never showed a large difference in power from the base form. In fact, while Kaido was in dragon form he had more difficulty with his opponents than human. Anyway, he uses Haoshoku Haki to attack, Luffy being inexperienced in this technique managed to match his AP while in base form (If Luffy's base is = Hybrid Kaido. Gear Fourth Luffy defeats all Yonko together). I don't see how these physical changes make a difference in advanced Haoshoku users combat.

• Kaido has higher mobility in his dragon form and higher range, most of Whitebeard's range is Enviromental Destruction based, not something he can focus on Kaido.
I don't see how dragon form is going to help Kaido at all, I just see how it would hinder him, becoming a giant target.
  • Kaido has more versatility, fire, wind and lightning attacks whereas Whitebeard only really has Gura Quakes.
WB resists fire. Dodging lightning is something WB does in its sleep.

I don't see how dragon form is going to help Kaido at all, I just see how it would hinder him, becoming a giant target.

Flight, nothing Whitebeard can do about it.

You're right about the resistance, Kaido's Boro Breath is actually kinda weak compared to the heat of Akainu's magma.
Btw, WB has advantage in Kenbunshoku so in CQC Kaido would have in trouble.
Kaido is noticeably faster and Whitebeard's Kenbunshoku while better than what Kaido has shown is still low tier, all he has shown with it is dodging Ace's attacks in his sleep and sensing Oden approaching.

Kaido's hybrid form never showed a large difference in power from the base form. In fact, while Kaido was in dragon form he had more difficulty with his opponents than human. Anyway, he uses Haoshoku Haki to attack, Luffy being inexperienced in this technique managed to match his AP while in base form (If Luffy's base is = Hybrid Kaido. Gear Fourth Luffy defeats all Yonko together). I don't see how these physical changes make a difference in advanced Haoshoku users combat.
That's also false... kaido BEAT luffy and everone else in hybrid which he couldn't do in dragon or base, he was damaged by luffy's CoC but he beat him easily and was fine later.
Luffy's base is not = to kaido's hybrid, hybrid form is always stronger than base and gives a big amp, take aby zoan for examples.

WB resists fire but so does luffy, and luffy was gonna be hurt by kaidos blast breath, so it's at least more powerful than akainus passive magma and akainu's magma could harm whitebeard badly, so kaidos attack should at least harm him.

@Ryuga21 's reasons aren't even legit (No offense) so neither are the FRAs.

Kaido has the 2x speed advantage, not Whitebeard. That is his wincon.

Kaido shrugged off internal attacks, that is a feat for him not against. Plus the narrator confirmed Whitebeard lacked the power to deal any fatal blows so dur-negation via Gura Gura is off the table.

Whitebeard's heat resistance caps out at Akainu melting him like butter. Kaido is 2x that.

Whitebeard has no counter to twisters, wind blades, or lightning, the latter of which negates durability and Whitebeard has no resistance.

Whitebeard's endurance is monstorous but he will die eventually from too much damage even if he is has the endurance to die standing up.

Kaido>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Icebergs

All that and Kaido can fly plus his stamina is better (Not same thing as endurance) meaning he can outlast Whitebeard.

Last edited:
Back