• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Alright, so looking over both profiles, I’m unsure, Sonic here has abilities such as Reality Warping and such. But Sparkle could probably use BFR on Sonic. Leaning more towards Sonic at the moment. I’ll wait for some MLP supporters before voting.

Super Sonic has two separate keys for pre and post-Running Wild states, and the former of the two has no reality warping. In addition, the former of the two states is what's being used, as the theme of the match is "good characters gone bad".

Lastly, Reality Warping doesn't work on the Elements of Harmony. They'll just undo it.

Super Sonic has two separate keys for pre and post-Running Wild states, and the former of the two has no reality warping.
Post Running Wild is being used from what I can tell and that does have Reality Warping.
Lastly, Reality Warping doesn't work on the Elements of Harmony. They'll just undo it.
Fair enough, though Sonic has more at his disposal (from what I can tell)
They obviously aren't based on the title.
Well yeah, but the op says “Both are 2-C”

Post Running Wild is being used from what I can tell and that does have Reality Warping.
I see no reason for an evil vs evil-themed battle (Just look at the title for goodness sake, it's obviously talking about the two characters in their evil forms) to feature an opponent who is not evil. That's sorta nonsense.
Fair enough, though Sonic has more at his disposal (from what I can tell)

Well yeah, but the op says “Both are 2-C”
I'm not saying they aren't 2-C. I'm saying that Sonic technically has two 2-C forms depending on if he's in control or not of his Super state, and he has less abilities depending on which state is being used.

Via a spell that can access any Universe in an infinite Multiverse. But that's likely getting removed since it's not reaching every Universe at once.

Hmmm...

I still have some clues, but Super Sonic does lead up by using, lasers out of his eyes or something like that?

Well, assuming the fight drags long enough Super Sonic will probably use his hax to deal with Twi

I'd like to imagine that given Midnight tends to form rifts on whatever she hits, that might not be good to get hit with.

Then it depends if she hits him first or she doesn't.

Then she probably wins, Super won't use his powers at first because he is a arrogant ****** that loves suffering and it might take a bit before he decides she's enough of a treat.

I don’t think she’d use rifts against an opponent.
She can't not open rifts when lasering someone. It's literally the only thing her beams have ever done when destroying stuff. Plus, it's Midnight we're talking about. She gave no ***** about her Universe dying off. There's zero reasons for her not to do so, and assuming she won't when it's all her beams have ever shown is baseless.

Back