• Important information regarding upcoming advertisements in this forum.

Please click here for further information.
  • After Fandom's UCP update, galleries that had advanced and unconventional coding are no longer working properly.

Please click here if you are willing to help out with fixing this problem.

Versus Thread Removal Requests 16

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moritzva

VS Battles
Joke Battles
FC/OC Battles
Thread Moderator
Content Moderator
People complain about Gumball wank while also blatantly FRAing stupid arguments and downplay galore.

How are we downplaying gumball? A few of them had legit arguments (Gumball vs Izuku Midoriya and gumball vs Comic Spiderman), so does gumball just teleport out of spiderman's webs now?

Bill has some wincons with leading with hax Mickey doesn't resist, but it probably could use a rematch TBH. If that's the case, that match should be removed too fromMickey's and Bill's profiles.

ByAsura

VS Battles
Sysop
Cuphead vs. Mugma should be removed. I mentioned this before and everyone agreed.

Cuphead only made a rash decision during his deal with the Devil, there's no indication that it's combat applicable. Both were also blood lusted during this battle, so slight greed would hardly play a factor.

Also, as far as I could see, none of them were actual spite. They were just underestimating how terrible Gumball was for vs. threads

So.... what, does gumball just teleport out of spiderman's webs now? or does he write down "Izuku Midoriya died" and glare at him? I dont see how some of the matches were "spite" ┬»\_(Òâä)_/┬»

https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/3395321

Chelshia vs Naughty Bear.

Butters openly states a few posts in that he thinks the fight is unfair, which it is, yet he's still bumping the page and added it to both profiles. Chelshia can't do anything to such potent paralysis hax and she also can't do anything about the empathic hax or the pressure point attacks. Naughty Bear can easily one shot her while Chelshia cannot, especially because he's more durable and powerful than she is. Also I think he just outranges even at 20 meters so a gun just sorta happens-

Overall this is unfair and even admitted to being unfair by the OP

https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/3844726

Same situation as the one I posted above. Anything that Naughty does is going to end up killing Deku pretty simply, just because I think Naughty Bear is considerably too haxxed for this to work. Butters tries to say that Izuku can win but he's not providing many good examples and even if Deku is possibly stronger in this fight it doesn't mean much considering the arsenal and abilities that Naughty is packing. And the Regenerationn further means that Deku is going to struggle hard.

https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/3395375

Going to have to get rid of this too. Jonathan can't contend with the paralysis that's really easy to pull off, he is far outranged in this fight becuase Naughty has his full arsenal, which includes a gun. Getting close to Jonathan would mean Jonathan gets paralyzed and pressure pointed to the point where he's one shot, and Naughty has access to his gun which one shots people comparable to him, which Jonathan is because they're in similar power level.

A more clear cut fight isn't a stomp. And Deku is most certainly more than of the others, a no go. Considering the fact Deku was given into his large building tier, he was good a large amount stronger, and within range.

Honestly the Deku fight still feels wrong even with that ap advantage. A stronger ap doesn't mean you cant get paralyzed just about instantly and then one shot.

Either way I'm assuming you're fine with the other fights disappearing then?

Moritzva

VS Battles
Joke Battles
FC/OC Battles
Thread Moderator
Content Moderator
It's a stomp and all of the above should be removed.

Moritzva said:
It's a stomp and all of the above should be removed.
Care to give an actual explanation why? Cause currently that's just a flat out no. Both in range. Deku was a good decent chunk stronger and tougher. Naughty using his hacks to win doesn't mean it's a stomp

Jackythejack said:
Honestly the Deku fight still feels wrong even with that ap advantage. A stronger ap doesn't mean you cant get paralyzed just about instantly and then one shot.

Either way I'm assuming you're fine with the other fights disappearing then?
Not like naughty opens with it every time. Nore was Deku out of range.

Jonathan I would be fine with. That was done pre to a calc I believe anyway. Might need to have been yeeted regardless.

I stand by my other points with the chel fight

Actually. They all may have to be removed. I was going back to the old game. And Oh dear. Appears I might have missed some stuff. Teleportation for one. a Universal weapon for two

GoCommitDi said:
Universal????? nice
It sadly doesn't actually apply attack wise. It comes from The Super Brain. Who tears apart holes in reality and can wipe out the universe. But the bears built it, so it's an intelligence applicable feat. So even lesser bears pre to the second game have Extraordinary Genius stuff

Jackythejack said:
So why would the matches need to be removed
Potential feats and skill boosts. But most importantly. Teleportation and his intelligence feat. Which teleport is likely in character. Naughty tends to pop out of nowhere. While it could have been argued he was fast pre to it. Teleporting is more likely. As we see him doing it on screen at one point when he was pissed

Homer is maybe able to stay due to his decent amount of hacks and ranged guns. The power behind them didn't matter much as Homer's got Mid regen and can live without his brain.

Elizhaa

VS Battles
Sysop
It seems like the match is not either profiles so I guess it was already removed.

The_Wright_Way

VS Battles
Thread Moderator
Caliborn beat Thanos just before he became Low 1-C. As soon as the match was added, it instantly became outdated.

Elizhaa

VS Battles
Sysop
The Wright Way said:
Caliborn beat Thanos just before he became Low 1-C. As soon as the match was added, it instantly became outdated.
Ah, I thought you were talking about another one of his match.

Marisa's lost to Goku should be removed

Goku's AP advantage here is massive, as he's superior to his self who fought a Jiren showing a hint of hos power, which is masivelly above his supresssed self, who is superior to Infinite Zamsu, which is already above baseline Low 2-C thanks to his feat

Marisa can at best only scratch him with her attacks since she's only baseline

also, if Goku come close to being defeated, he might just turn UI and instantly wreck Marisa since that forms scales to the GoD's immesurably in to Low 2-C feat.

So, Goku eventually just knocks her out.

same applies to Pops's loss to Goku

Sama applies here, but worse since Pops has no survivability.

Pops is baseline, Goku one shots

Jenna's loss against Goku should be removed too dout to being outdated, as it was made in 2017, when Goku didn't even have different keys for the different his power levels trought DBS

also, she's not even baseline, but powered by a Low 2-C source

Utsuho's match against Goku should be also removed as swell.

Goku's win condition in this match was litterally befriending her, which isn't a win condiction under SBA and wouldn't even happens since she's trying to kill him

also, the people in this match forgot that she could go "lolgetatomized" at any point, which she would have the chance to do since she has Low-Godly regen, and that the radiation from being right next to a star is >>>>>>>>>>>>>> being in space, so Goku's resistance is not good enought to not get radiation sickness.

Schnee_One

VS Battles
Thread Moderator
@Overlord That actually is a win condition, but Goku doesn't have nearly enough social ability to do that

The_Wright_Way

VS Battles
Thread Moderator
Not so much a remival as it is an edit (because I don't know where else to request this).

John Egbert vs Archie Sonic got added, but to the wrong profiles. John has an inconclusive match listed with himself on his profile and same for Sonic. Furthermore, the link to their opponents profile isn't working. If someone could fix this, that'd be great.

https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/3863289?useskin=oasis

"John has an inconclusive match listed with himself on his profile and same for Sonic"

I mean, when you really think about it, every character has an inconclusive matchup against themselves

Jackythejack said:
https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/3395321
Chelshia vs Naughty Bear.

Butters openly states a few posts in that he thinks the fight is unfair, which it is, yet he's still bumping the page and added it to both profiles. Chelshia can't do anything to such potent paralysis hax and she also can't do anything about the empathic hax or the pressure point attacks. Naughty Bear can easily one shot her while Chelshia cannot, especially because he's more durable and powerful than she is. Also I think he just outranges even at 20 meters so a gun just sorta happens-

Overall this is unfair and even admitted to being unfair by the OP
Going back to this. Still should be removed

Moritzva

VS Battles
Joke Battles
FC/OC Battles
Thread Moderator
Content Moderator
I request Gumball Watterso be locked for a little while - 0 wins, 19 losses, and counting.

I plan on doing a comprehensive go-through of the threads, but so far, an utterly absurd number of them are FRA trains into oblivion.

Please, lock him for now.

I'm Blue daba dee daba die said:
Even though I am one of the spearheaders of this, If this saves Gumball, please do!!!!!
Unless we continue the gumball spam after it gets unlocked and he gets more losses than he ever did before

Moritzva

VS Battles
Joke Battles
FC/OC Battles
Thread Moderator
Content Moderator
Gumball has been locked.

I shall move to looking over his matches.

Moritzva

VS Battles
Joke Battles
FC/OC Battles
Thread Moderator
Content Moderator
So, first thing's to note is that Gumball has some really potent stuff. Namely, when fully equipped, he's going to have some very potent passive probability manipulation that was only beat through blatant PIS. There's more, but this is one of the more notable things he has, alongside the remote, that is often skipped over in matches.

I am not saying that all of these are incorrect, just that they were poorly debated and didn't really look over what Gumball has to put on the table.

So, with that being said...

Chowder: Gumball's equipment, notably his Probability Manipulation, was glossed over and ignored.

Dexter: Gumball's equipment, notably his Probability Manipulation, was glossed over and ignored.

Deku: Without any equipment, nor bloodlust, Gumball has absolutely next to no way to put Deku down. Plus, his regen is only Low-High now, though I doubt that matters much.

Naughty Bear: Gumball's equipment, notably his Probability Manipulation, was glossed over and ignored.

Mr. Krabs: Gumball's equipment, notably his Probability Manipulation, was glossed over and ignored.

Squidward: Gumball's equipment, notably his Probability Manipulation, was glossed over and ignored.

Spongebob: Gumball's equipment, notably his Probability Manipulation, was glossed over and ignored.

The Flying Dutchma: Gumball's equipment, notably his Probability Manipulation, was glossed over and ignored.

Spider-Ma: Gumball's equipment, notably his Probability Manipulation, was glossed over and ignored.

Johnny: Gumball can't do much to a High 8-C.

King Neptune: Gumball's equipment, notably his Probability Manipulation, was glossed over and ignored.

Drake: Gumball's equipment, notably his Probability Manipulation, was glossed over and ignored. He was not bloodlusted here, but again, the luck is ignored.

The Snatcher: Goddamn, this looks like one hell of a stomp..

Edward: Gumball's equipment, notably his Probability Manipulation, was glossed over and ignored. Edward likely gets stomped.

Tomura: Gumball's equipment, notably his Probability Manipulation, was glossed over and ignored. Tomura likely gets stomped.

The Player (Fortnite): Gumball's equipment, notably his Probability Manipulation, was glossed over and ignored. It was somewhat addressed, but in a fallacious way (shooting a Low-High won't really stop them from putting on a helmet, and Gumball would start with it on). The Player gets stomped.

Shovel Knight: Gumball's equipment, notably his Probability Manipulation, was glossed over and ignored. The very FRA'd post says "Gumball doesn't often keep his combat-useful items on him" when he was given his full arsenal by the original poster. Shovel Knight gets stomped.

And remember, if he starts with all his equipment, that kinda means the helmet is already on his face. He doesn't have any other equipment that would contradict having the helmet on.

Moritzva

VS Battles
Joke Battles
FC/OC Battles
Thread Moderator
Content Moderator
I'm Blue daba dee daba die said:
No, that means he has it in his hammerspace, his optional items are in his hammerspace,
Says who?

OP?

OP didn't.

And nobody asked.

More the reason for all the matches to be redone. No discussion was had. And it is presumed that if you have an item, you have an item out - Thanos doesn't need to grab The Infinity Gauntlet and put it on before snapping, and I'd like you to find a single thread that says he must.

The gauntlet is a really bad example. Thanos is almost always wearing that thing. Of course he wouldn't need to slip that thing on. Gumball was never wearing that helmet outside that one episode, and wasn't even always wearing it.

Buttersamuri said:
The gauntlet is a really bad example. Thanos is almost always wearing that thing. Of course he wouldn't need to slip that thing on. Gumball was never wearing that helmet outside that one episode, and wasn't even always wearing it.
But if it's established he has it equipped during a match then he's obviously going to be wearing it from the start. This is an incredibly contrived double standard.

It isn't argued that Sonic the Hedgehog can be killed before he can use the Chaos Emeralds to become Super Sonic. It isn't argued that Vegito's halves can be killed before they can use the Potara earrings. It isn't argued that Tony Stark won't already be armored up when the match starts. So what makes Gumball's equipment any different, besides your made up rule to spite him for no reason.

And Naughty Bear. No. Definitely not. If Darwin managed to knock it off his head. Someone as skilled, smart, and equipped as naughty has no issue. Plus him using fear hacks which Gumball has never faced nore has any realistic way to stop. His helmet doesn't offer nearly enough luck to stop him long enough before getting outskilled

Moritzva

VS Battles
Joke Battles
FC/OC Battles
Thread Moderator
Content Moderator
Buttersamuri said:
Also. The Helmet doesn't offer Luck that's necessarily useful in combat. It at least didn't offer anything really useful in the episode. Darwin kept finding cool stuff.
They couldn't hit him because their aim sucked, they even said so. There was only one time where he walked close a bird flew in the way of her shot. Which was one time. It offered minimal luck in that combat scenario. He did find a tennis ball machine and could pose it yes. Which while was lucky, Literally right after that, Darwin smacks it off his head using a tennis ball. So it's very easily knocked off. It's also easily destroyed. And it's combat usage is helpful at best with finding a weapon that may come in handy.
It actively helped Gumball for an extended period of time when fighting his family, and again, was only stopped by PIS. None of this was even remotely discussed on any thread, at all.

This isn't a matter of "Gumball should of won these!", it's a matter of "These were incredibly poorly debated and ignored Gumball's capabilities!"

This is why Naughty Bear and similar threads are to be removed.

Speaking of Low 6-B, we should look into possibly removing Kenshiro vs Aladdin. Or at the very least redoing it, it was done back when both were High 6-C and iirc Ken might have gotten some changes. Both are now a tier above and its been a couple of years so it might be worth revisting.

https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/1127497

Keldeo and Tails have a kinda similar case. Tails got upgraded, but Keldeo already had a key in the same tier as Tails is now so that match can still be redone (i've made my own thread for it), but the current one is outdated.

Because none of Discord's abilities could affect Dante and the one that was suggested to work to make it not a stomp, BFR, is countered by Dante having Dimensional Travel.

Status
Not open for further replies.