• Important information regarding upcoming advertisements in this forum.

Please click here for further information.
  • After Fandom's UCP update, galleries that had advanced and unconventional coding are no longer working properly.

Please click here if you are willing to help out with fixing this problem.

Versus Thread Removal Requests 16

Status
Not open for further replies.

Antvasima

VS Battles
Bureaucrat
Sysop
This thread is created for the purpose of removing outdated or stomp versus threads from profiles that are administrator-protected.

Here are the regulations that need to be followed:

• Kindly post links to the threads, along with the characters involved in the thread.
  • Provide reasons as to why you think it is a stomp match or if it doesn't follow our Versus Thread Rules.
  • Do not request a versus thread to be removed just because it's under your favorite character/verse profile.
  • Keep in mind that just because a match is decisive, or even has a unanimous vote, does not automatically make it stomp.
  • Remain patient regarding responses. Do not disturb other members with requests to look into this thread.
  • Do not derail the thread with off-topic posts. Persistent derailing, will likely result in a warning or perhaps even a block, depending upon the severity of the derailment.
  • Argument involving a versus thread to be removed that you don't agree with is allowed. Just be sensible about it.
The following on their own do not automatically mean a match is a stomp.

• Being a decisive match doesn't make it a stomp.
    *Having a small array of hax isn't a stomp.
  • Having one hax to the opponent's none, or one hax being the deciding factor doesn't make it a stomp.
NOTE TO ALL STAFF: Please read through as much of a thread as you can before removing it. This will lessen the amount of people attempting to abuse this thread simply to remove losses from their favorite characters.

Ricsi-viragosi

VS Battles
Retired
Teach vs Naruto

So, since we were two days late (I swear it was one day when I commented, but IDK), I'll say it here.

I think the reasons for Teach aren't good enough.

His absorption is, first of all, slow. It took several seconds by the perspective of marine fodder to absorb things, and it wasn't that fast against Ace either. He would not be able to absorb a bijuudama before it detonate.

Teach takes hits head on a lot of time for no real reason. Even Luffy got a punch in against him. And even if you call that outlier, he still doesn't dodge much. Naruto's preferred ranged attack destroys on a cellural level. I don't think I need to say more than that.

Naruto can get out of the absorption by substituting. Especially since the sinking is slow, and as far as I remember Teach's only direct gravity manip just brings people to him, not to his absorbing shadow thing.

Naruto has clones, and that's an obvious advantage.

Naruto can predict what he wants to do to a certain extent with empathy and all that (I am awere that isn't rare in one piece, but I don't think Teach had it at this point and several kilometer detonation don't really care about the enemy knowing).

Naruto can summon Ma and Pa to mindhax him with sounds, tough that's pretty OOC in this key as a starting move.

Those are the reasons that come up at the moment.

@Eliza

Can you remove Aizen Inconclusive result against Mami? The profile is locked. The match is outdated and was made when Bleach was still 7-A.

Elizhaa

VS Battles
Sysop
This type of match rules basically trivialized major tiering statistics; they also restrict most or all characters' abilities in a manner that is against the rule; so, such matches should never have been added.

Versus Thread Rules:

• It is fine to restrict abilities in a versus matchup. However, matches that are arranged this way should not be added to the character profiles, as they don't involve their full potential, and are only intended for casual entertainment. An exception would be if the restricted ability/technique has a separate tier from the main one. In this case the match can be added.

Moritzva

VS Battles
Joke Battles
FC/OC Battles
Thread Moderator
Content Moderator
They don't restrict abilities. They simply put them in a non-combat scenario. And I see no problem with that. In fact, if anything, they are more to their "maximum potential" since Phoenix's potential is best as a lawyer.

Wokistan

Bioluminescent African American Working At The CIA
VS Battles
Sysop
Calculation Group
Human Resources
This board is for discussing character fights. Please avoid highly controversial topics.
These matches aren't really fights, indirectly restrict a lot of things, and are biased by necessity. The super nonstandard format lends itself pretty well to win farming, isn't accounted for by the rules, and can pretty easily lead into weirdness with other matches too.I could give The Number Ma a victory over some super high tier character because i set the only wincon to hacking into the opponent's bank account or something, which seems really stupid to have added to the profiles.

Moritzva

VS Battles
Joke Battles
FC/OC Battles
Thread Moderator
Content Moderator
And I think we're logical enough to tell when something is win farming, typical battle or not.

Placing gunned characters against no gun characters in 9-B and 9-C has always been classic win farming. Most people I know can see that.

Elizhaa

VS Battles
Sysop
I think Woskistan's points make sense; from an old removed match, I think Sonic at 5-B lost to Phoenix from a court debate, in that manner.

I would say, it can depend since the Tier 9-C and 9-B gaps are really large; in any case, most of the win farmed are starting to be removed as stomp from versus thread thread request; so, versus thread removal request should handle these.

Moritzva

VS Battles
Joke Battles
FC/OC Battles
Thread Moderator
Content Moderator
Except these matches listed above aren't win farming. They're quite fair and legitimate.

Elizhaa

VS Battles
Sysop
Moritzva said:
Except these matches listed above aren't win farming. They're quite fair and legitimate.
They still would not be legitimate since they restrict abilities, as I and Wokistan described.

Moritzva

VS Battles
Joke Battles
FC/OC Battles
Thread Moderator
Content Moderator
They still would not be legitimate since they restrict abilities, as I and Wokistan described.

I don't see how they restricted abilities.

We don't ban all Tier 9 Versus Matches simply because people win farm in some of them.

Elizhaa

VS Battles
Sysop
I wasn't talking about the Tier 9 matches but the other type of matches that Wokistan and I mentioned.

Moritzva

VS Battles
Joke Battles
FC/OC Battles
Thread Moderator
Content Moderator
Elizhaa said:
I wasn't talking about the Tier 9 matches but the other type of matches that Wokistan and I mentioned.
And neither of the two above restrict abilities either. This sets a poor precedent, especially for characters such as Daniel J. D'Arby, L (Death Note), and Kaiji Itou, or other characters that don't 'fight' traditionally.

Elizhaa

VS Battles
Sysop
The cases were implitcit in restriction; in the debate match, for instance, Sonic could not use any of his abilties to win all no matter how useful they would be; hence, the restrictions.to his abilities would mean the match would be removed.

I don't know much about these characters so I can't really comment on them now; I will however work on a thread to solve many of OP's rule issues on next week's weekend.

Moritzva

VS Battles
Joke Battles
FC/OC Battles
Thread Moderator
Content Moderator
I do know these characters: at least, King, that is. If you ignore the fact that King really doesn't have abilities besides being scary, the entire debate is over "Can Phoenix Wright take away the metaphorical wool King has been pulling over everyone's eyes?"

If you replace King with someone else, the battle becomes completely different. Unlike with, say, Sonic, where you could replace Sonic with any character on the wiki and have more or less the same process.

Discord VS. Chaos

What does Chaos have that Discord doesn't? Previously he had the AP advantage since he'd be able to oneshot Discord but that isn't the case anymore. Discord also massively outmatches with the amount of hax he has. Even Chaos' type 8 doesn't help here.

Elizhaa

VS Battles
Sysop
King did have ability like Supernatural luck when that match. King was not seeing as a normal human there. The ability was removed later which made him like a normal human.

From what I remembered, now, Light can actually fight at 10-A; he just use the Death Note a lot which would hax. I don't much about the other there.

Moritzva

VS Battles
Joke Battles
FC/OC Battles
Thread Moderator
Content Moderator
King has never really been supernaturally lucky, just scary and a tad lucky. And that wasn't restricted. That's the entire thing Phoenix was trying to disprove. "This guy isn't a superhero, he's a fraud who got lucky!"

Also, I said L, not Light. L is hunched over and hunts down Light. D'Arby and Kaiji are purely card players. Neither of them are traditional fights, so ruling out these matches based on being untraditional is in bad faith for these two and many others.

Elizhaa

VS Battles
Sysop
My bad, I confused L for Light. I do know that L can fight though. I will be honest; I am iffy on making some winning conditions not being based around special abilities like superpower or tiering statistics. I also have seen some OP make some funky rules like one restrict Immortality Type 8 and another to restricted all deadly hax. In any case, I don't want to clog the this thread. We could move the discussion to discord or my message wall and we could invited Wokistan to flesh out his points there.

The Kaido vs Smaug thread seems very sketchy to me. All arguments for Kaido were based on smaug being baseline 6B when his profile explicitly states- Atleast 6B, Likely higher.

Schnee_One

VS Battles
Thread Moderator
He has no form of calc to speak of and his only proof of 6B is being able to destroy a country, which is textbook baseline 6B

That's there due to lack of feats.

It was agreed here that following Baldi's upgrade, several matches should be redone or removed.

The Speedwagon match should be redone, meaning it should be removed for now. I think. If they should be redone you remove them first right?

We agreed his match with the Thanos dinosaur should be redone as well.

While he won against Stephanie, he now oneshots. It's debatable if this should stay or be removed.

Lastly, it is agreed that his [https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/1748392 match against Myers] should be removed since Myers stomps.

Elizhaa

VS Battles
Sysop
GoCommitDi said:
Stalker Maggot said:
https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/2763075How did Hulk win this?
Big Smoke has the AP edge here and range stomps Hulk. He can legit just shoot up Hulk.
OP said smoke only had a baseball bat
I guess it would not be removed; though Big Smoke is supposed to be upgrade to 9-B from a GTA verse audits conclusion so I think the fight should get removed later after the update.

Yeah I feel like all of Rick's matches should be looked at first to determine how the other character won/lost to decide if it needs to be removed. I agree with Blue's suggested ones though.

It was already accepted in the old CRT back then, but yeah, I probably should have also said it here, thanks for the help, however.

DarkGrath

VS Battles
Thread Moderator
I would like to request that the Dante vs Piedmo match is removed. Shortly after that match was concluded, Dante went through some pretty extreme hax/ability revisions that would likely have a large impact on the match, so it seems a bit outdated. If it can be removed, I plan to remake the match so it's up-to-date with the current information.

Eficiente

VS Battles
Thread Moderator
I'm Blue daba dee daba die said:
Discord powernulled rick so that should stay, bill transmuted rick so that should stay, jumba incapped rick so that should stay, aeon time stopped rick so that should stay
I don't think this is reliable enough to keep them as I don't think the voters would agree with those characters objectively using those powers to win. The character I know the most there is Bill and transmutation is just the power he used the most, not his leading move. +Rick's poor durability.

All matches on KH Sora's profile, namely the Mario and Bowser ones, need to be removed as Sora got major ability upgrades quite later on, rendering the matches outdated, in fact, Sora likely stomps now with the recently found conceptual attacks on his part thanks to the Keyblade.

Mario vs Bender This key for Bender is non-corporal to the point where he is the universe itself. Mario literally can't harm him, the only way he can is to destroy the universe itself which he can't do and even if he could, it's OOC.

DarkDragonMedeus

The Sword and Shield of AKM Sama
VS Battles
Sysop
I know this is off topic, but what's the source of steel busing doors being 12 Megajoules? I don't recall that. Wasn't that for fragmentizing steel doors rather than just simply knocking them down?

GyroNutz

VS Battles
Thread Moderator
I agree with removing Mario vs Bender. These issues were brought up at the time too.

There is zero point in this being removed, Mami still one shots the low end which is what we were using

His Armor still scales to 6-C tho. Mami cannot one shot gil anymore

Schnee_One

VS Battles
Thread Moderator
His Armor, not his internal organs etc.

Hitting him on his head will still kill him and Mami always goes for One shots

Schnee_One

VS Battles
Thread Moderator
Thank you

Slso using the 7A end of the NPs is baseline 6C, Mami is that passively, so even hitting the armor would one shot

Schnee One said:
His Armor, not his internal organs etc.

Hitting him on his head will still kill him and Mami always goes for One shots
Mami 6-C passive came from making a snowstorm, which has been established in thread was not enough to kill him. Mami requires to shot her gun in order to do anything to him.

Also, Gil has taken a direct hit from meroadach to the face and it wasn't enough to kill him. Mami ain't one shotting him.

Schnee_One

VS Battles
Thread Moderator
He took it to his Arm IIRC

His Armor doesn't amplify his head because it isn't covered.

But meh, keep It off

Saikou_The_Lewd_King

The King of all Things Lewd
VS Battles
Sysop
This needs to go

Thread entirely ignored the premise that White Face's omnipresence is beyond Monika's scope entirely, meaning that she cannot delete or plot manip it. And that Monika is vulnerable to the Game World being deleted, which is something WF can do.

Ricsi-viragosi

VS Battles
Retired
What? I mean, I m not sure about the omnipresence, since it is part of the game files and has simply hid it s heart, but I know for a fact that the game being deleted doesn't stop Monika at all.

It's painful to her, but she can act just fine. She will stop you from remaking the game, and she has deleted Sayori and the game while she didn't exist either. She also talks to you after she re-erases the world if you try and copy-paste things back, telling you to stop.

Saikou_The_Lewd_King

The King of all Things Lewd
VS Battles
Sysop
@Ricsi

The game was never deleted. Like, ever. She had her file removed and the game is closed, but it's never outright deleted. Her file being deleted nearly kills her, she's not surviving the game blowing up.

Ricsi-viragosi

VS Battles
Retired
No. Not at all, no.

Her file being deleted never nearly kills her at all. She's in pain, but not once is it said that she nearly died. The fact that she can interact with anything just fine after being erased already proves that it did not kill her.

What do you think the end of the game is? Her deleting the photoes and herself only? She erases the world except the classroom herself previously. After Sayori goes insane she erases everything unless you have gotten all possible endings, after which she reerases anything you copy paste back.

Hell, when does Ghost face ever properly erase the game as a whole?

At the end of DDLC, didn't it say that she also removed the menu, gui, and script? That seems pretty indicative of the game being deleted

I feel like Manga Samus vs Doomguy might need a redux and I learned that Manga Samus (appertanly) leads with Ice Manipulation which doomguy doesn't resist

Schnee_One

VS Battles
Thread Moderator
How does Samus tank bring destroyed from the inside? Doesn't she just outright dodge it?

SomebodyData

El SiD
VS Battles
Sysop
Human Resources
Unlikely that she dodged all of them, given Super Zebesians are prominent in Other M (First introduced by trapping her and just firing at her the entire time), Wave troopers are everywhere in Phazon Mines, and probably appear in Fusion and Super Metroid.

That said, she is shown tanking a few hits in the manga in her less experienced years as a GF soldier.

Schnee_One

VS Battles
Thread Moderator
Then how does she tank it? That's a purely AP thing. Unless those soldiers are vastly weaker then her physically or she has Regenerationn

SomebodyData

El SiD
VS Battles
Sysop
Human Resources
Well she does have Regenerationn, but its probably just being able to resist it. She does something similar on a stronger suit in S&J (Being split on an Atomic level).

Schnee_One

VS Battles
Thread Moderator
You can't resist being hit from the Inside, that's like resisting attack potency.

Atom splitting isn't AP either, it's matter Manipulation

Her regen is higher then high low if she's capable of surviving that from comparable opponents, Organ destruction especially the brain is Mid

DarkDragonMedeus

The Sword and Shield of AKM Sama
VS Battles
Sysop
Considering Samus tanks hits from SA-X, the only options would be to giver her resistance to internal organ destruction, or to give Zero Suit Samus planet level durability and resistance to the hax. But the former is better overall.

Schnee_One

VS Battles
Thread Moderator
Right so it's a matter of Durability since she can Amp her suits Durability

Yeet the match

Status
Not open for further replies.