• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Versus Thread Removal Requests 16

Status
Not open for further replies.
This needs to go

Thread entirely ignored the premise that White Face's omnipresence is beyond Monika's scope entirely, meaning that she cannot delete or plot manip it. And that Monika is vulnerable to the Game World being deleted, which is something WF can do.

What? I mean, I m not sure about the omnipresence, since it is part of the game files and has simply hid it s heart, but I know for a fact that the game being deleted doesn't stop Monika at all.

It's painful to her, but she can act just fine. She will stop you from remaking the game, and she has deleted Sayori and the game while she didn't exist either. She also talks to you after she re-erases the world if you try and copy-paste things back, telling you to stop.

@Ricsi

The game was never deleted. Like, ever. She had her file removed and the game is closed, but it's never outright deleted. Her file being deleted nearly kills her, she's not surviving the game blowing up.

No. Not at all, no.

Her file being deleted never nearly kills her at all. She's in pain, but not once is it said that she nearly died. The fact that she can interact with anything just fine after being erased already proves that it did not kill her.

What do you think the end of the game is? Her deleting the photoes and herself only? She erases the world except the classroom herself previously. After Sayori goes insane she erases everything unless you have gotten all possible endings, after which she reerases anything you copy paste back.

Hell, when does Ghost face ever properly erase the game as a whole?

At the end of DDLC, didn't it say that she also removed the menu, gui, and script? That seems pretty indicative of the game being deleted

I feel like Manga Samus vs Doomguy might need a redux and I learned that Manga Samus (appertanly) leads with Ice Manipulation which doomguy doesn't resist

Unlikely that she dodged all of them, given Super Zebesians are prominent in Other M (First introduced by trapping her and just firing at her the entire time), Wave troopers are everywhere in Phazon Mines, and probably appear in Fusion and Super Metroid.

That said, she is shown tanking a few hits in the manga in her less experienced years as a GF soldier.

Then how does she tank it? That's a purely AP thing. Unless those soldiers are vastly weaker then her physically or she has Regenerationn

Well she does have Regenerationn, but its probably just being able to resist it. She does something similar on a stronger suit in S&J (Being split on an Atomic level).

You can't resist being hit from the Inside, that's like resisting attack potency.

Atom splitting isn't AP either, it's matter Manipulation

Her regen is higher then high low if she's capable of surviving that from comparable opponents, Organ destruction especially the brain is Mid

Considering Samus tanks hits from SA-X, the only options would be to giver her resistance to internal organ destruction, or to give Zero Suit Samus planet level durability and resistance to the hax. But the former is better overall.

Right so it's a matter of Durability since she can Amp her suits Durability

Yeet the match

The discussion was you arguing that Air Manipulation is a game changer.

But you didn't adress Lee's:

• Superior martial skill.
  • Speed advantage with amps.
  • Similar Lifting Strength to not get blown up from the wind.

The Calaca said:
The discussion was you arguing that Air Manipulation is a game changer.

But you didn't adress Lee's:
I did address them. I address the martial arts towards the end and why despite similar Lifting Strength, Rock Lee would still be blown away if he used his normal martial arts. I didn't even get to the speed amps because we were still discussing the other two points and then it was quickly closed.

But you didn't debunk them.

Look, I'm not going to discuss this here. I'll reopen the thread just to finish the discussion, but grace has been over for hours and your arguments don't change the outcome.

I'd hate to remove one of Homer Simpso's wins but his fight with Mario (Super Mario Adventures) needs to be removed

• Mario's abilties arent even good enough to get past homer's regen and resurrection, and not strong enough to KO him
  • both were fully equipped, but mario has absolutely nothing while homer can pelt the crap out of him with pistols, rifles, shotguns and uzis
  • it can be argued mario once stopped the comic from ending but that's not going to help him here

Requesting the removal of the original Garou vs Boros https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/424147?useskin=oasis

During the time of this thread both characters were backscaled from Boro's CSRC which was his strongest attack, back then the argument was that Garou would be able to adapt to be strong enough to barely survive the blast and finish off Boros when he was weaker because of it

Now however, both characters scale to their own respective feats at 24 Pettatons to CSRCs 183 Pettatons.

Affectively, Boros's CSRC is much more useful against Garou now that revisions for both characters took place, so I think this should be removed and redone.

Speaking of Homer!

Rami vs Homer. Ignorant FRA train. All votes debunked.

Sans vs Homer. x4 is hardly blitzworthy (ignoring Sans' 'far higher') and drawing + firing is more than enough time to unleash thought-based bones or teleportation.

TMQ vs Homer. Pretty stompish for Homer, no discussion to be had... but then again, so are a lot of TMQ matches.

Anyways, BRB, making another Homer match.

Sans is a No. nobody said he blitzed. Just that homer was Faster by that degree. And teleportation is not anything he has opened with. Sans attacks aren't thought based as well.

And TMQ can inconclusive the same way he does with a lot of his fights. He just doesn't win in that way as often due to homers regen.

Very odd. I'll see if I can edit them.

Bones don't require hand movement. Teleportation, he'll use if the opponent points a gun at him.

He can't get incon'd. He regens. (Though a lot of TMQ matches are generically unfair, so I suppose.)

Edit: Should be fixed.

Moritzva said:
Very odd. I'll see if I can edit them.

Bones don't require hand movement. Teleportation, he'll use if the opponent points a gun at him.

Edit: Should be fixed.
Definitely wrong on the gun point. He doesn't teleport to dodge frisks gun if they use it. No reason here is any different

Sans also has a canon opener which has arm movement

He still dodges it? Which actually brings the question, if Sans can dodge a gunshot casually, why is he hopeless against Homer's guns?

And Sans is more likely to teleport if Homer turns out to be a fuckton faster.

He opens with telekinesis, and a ton of bone attacks. Bone attacks don't require thought to use.

The match was poorly debated and should be redone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back