• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Versus Match-up Addition Requests Thread (New forum)

Bro calm down dang, we know saitama is not showing his full power but we can't do anything about it.
Holy shit I'm calm, you saying that is just making me annoyed. And what's your point? My point was stop using the dude who had never showed his limit that's all. Like i said it's like the high 6-A back then but at that time he's also low 5-B in truth.

Holy shit I'm calm, you saying that is just making me annoyed. And what's your point? My point was stop using the dude who had never showed his limit that all, like i said it's like the high 6-A back then but at that time he's also low 5-B in truth.
Then make a CRT about it, or rant somewhere else. You are just derailing the thread.

First of all I'm not ranting I'm just stating the truth why he shouldn't be use till we had seen his full power and CRT doesn't needed if y'all have common sense. That's all.
Then why did you decide to talk about it here? You're derailing the thread.

Holy shit I'm calm, you saying that is just making me annoyed. And what's your point? My point was stop using the dude who had never showed his limit that's all. Like i said it's like the high 6-A back then but at that time he's also low 5-B in truth.
Bro calm down, like I wouldn't tell you to calm down if you were already calm. Anyway we just got new feats, we can't do anything about it since unless the manga shows us his full power, then we are stuck with whatever rating we have.

Anywhere but a place like this thread
Alright then at first i was planning to dropped this shit at Superman vs Saitama thread but it's pretty random, irrelevant to brought up there.

Also holy shit to that dude above I'm calm. And by saying that doesn't gonna help to calm me infact the effect is reverse you're not helping and it feels you're doing it on purpose

Added Luffy-Doffy, Beerus-Beelzebub and Saitama-Superman/Marneus.

And yes, calm down, vs matches are more of a distraction, and even if Saitama's power is obviously far higher than what we've seen, we can't do much about it other than acknowledging he scales far higher than his current tier.
Unless a rule about matchbanning him is made, matches are fine to be added as long as they aren't stomps.

Both profiles are open, you can add it.
7552029e0ad218592c4f1ce6294af419.gif

King tempest said someone else would add it…

Well don’t know how to add it…
Follow this formula

[[vsforum:threads/.code of the match* (you can find it in the link of the page]] ([[verse]]) [[character|Character's Profile]] (add all the specifics of the match, i.e. keys for each character, tier if they have more than one, location, speed if it's equalized and other additional stuff if necessary, like preparation time or bloodlusting, basically everything that isn't in the SBA).

*The code is this part of every link https://vsbattles.com/threads/versus-match-ups-addition-requests-thread-new-forum.107532/.

---------------

ElixirBlue added Shadow-18, Goku-Vegeta, Sonic-Alien X, Superman-Hulk and Thor-Zeus

I kinda feel like Sonic VS Alien X just needs a better wording for the specifics of the fight, but eh.
What do you think of Both were Low 2-C, speed was equalized and the battle took place at Babylon Garden on Earth

I didn't change much, there's no need to specify Sonic's key as he possesses only a single Low 2-C key.

What do you think should be changed?

What do you think should be changed?
Add Super Sonic as one of the keys used in the match and link the page afterwards:

Pretty much this I guess:

Sonic the Hedgehog(Modern) (Sonic the Hedgehog) Sonic's Profile (Super Sonic was used and both were Low 2-C, the battle took place on Babylon Garden on Earth and speed was equalized)

Add Super Sonic as one of the keys used in the match and link the page afterwards:

Pretty much this I guess:

Sonic the Hedgehog(Modern) (Sonic the Hedgehog) Sonic's Profile (Super Sonic was used and both were Low 2-C, the battle took place on Babylon Garden on Earth and speed was equalized)
Fixed on Alien X's profile, the changes have already been made on Sonic's.

Added Goku-Ichigo and Goku-Egbert (the latter was added by ElixirBlue)

Heavy tf2 defeated Shrek the ogre in this Thread here. ( Both of them being only 9-B )

Melee and fist only, Heavy is restricted from using his standard bullet weapons but had equipped his Lunchbox items, Reaction speed is equal, but Movement speed was unequalized. Location takes place at Mossrock in TF2

"Both profiles are locked"

also, lock the thread between heavy and shrek. I'm a novice user and still reading guidelines-rules of this fantastic wiki!

Back