• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Versus Match-up Addition Requests Thread (New forum)

Thank you, not knowing the character I couldn't know what the right key was.
Btw, I added it.

The problem is that Trunks doesn't have a separate key, as of now 3-A Trunks is the one at the end of the Black arc.

Added Ben-Ash, Naruto-BBB, Doraemon-939 and Thor-Superman

@Greatsage13th @1st_Virtue_of_Pure_Void I noticed you added matches to BoBoiBoy's Profile, but the format was incorrect, as you used whole links instead of the shortways that fandom allows to use. I fixed them, but next time make sure to use the standard format.

The thread says that Endgame Thor is used with only Mjolnir, but Thor's Endgame key (Post-Decimation) gives him 6-C even with the hammer.
I think there has been a mistake and Awakened Thor was used, right?
Sonic defeated Gingka.

Super Sonic and Shogun Steel Gingka were used and both at Low 2-C, the battle took place at Station Square and speed was equalized.

The thread was already added to Gingka's page but Sonic's profile is currently locked.

I also recommend you to remove the tabbers from Sonic's notable victories section because it doesn't follow one of our standard formats and it's pretty redundant to use it.

You could still restrict transformations tho?
Only if they make the character jump into another tier, which unfortunately isn't the case for this Trunks.

So, how do i use the standard format?
Just copy it from other profiles.

Anyway, this is the correct formula:

[[vsforum:threads/.code of the match* (you can find it in the link of the page]] ([[verse]]) [[character|Character's Profile]] (add all the specifics of the match, i.e. keys for each character, tier if they have more than one, location, speed if it's equalized and other additional stuff if necessary, like preparation time or bloodlusting, basically everything that isn't in the SBA).

*The code is this part of every link https://vsbattles.com/threads/versus-match-ups-addition-requests-thread-new-forum.107532/.

Added Goku-Cell and Sonic-Gingka

Boboiboy (Original Series) inconned Emilia (Before regaining her powers)
Both profiles are open, you can add following the formula I wrote in a previous post.

Added Saber-Saber, Godzilla-Omni Man, Toppo-Black and Chi Chi- Tambourine

Thanos defeated Superman: Here

Thanos had only the Power and Space stones, both were in character and speed was equalized.
I'm not sure it is allowed to restrict Thanos' gems, they aren't optional equipment in his Infinity Gauntlet key.

[[vsforum:threads/.code of the match* (you can find it in the link of the page]] ([[verse]]) [[character|Character's Profile]] (add all the specifics of the match, i.e. keys for each character, tier if they have more than one, location, speed if it's equalized and other additional stuff if necessary, like preparation time or bloodlusting, basically everything that isn't in the SBA).

*The code is this part of every link https://vsbattles.com/threads/versus-match-ups-addition-requests-thread-new-forum.107532/.
Follow this formula

Bambina Vs Mori Jin
Mori Jin Won in this Thread
  • True Form Bambina vs Ragnarok Arc Mori Jin but Restricted Jeahbongchim Acupuncture
  • Speed equalized
I'll try adding it myself 😅If no one else adds it... What happens if I make mistakes?

Bambina Vs Mori Jin
Mori Jin Won in this Thread
  • True Form Bambina vs Ragnarok Arc Mori Jin but Restricted Jeahbongchim Acupuncture
  • Speed equalized
I'll try adding it myself 😅If no one else adds it... What happens if I make mistakes?
Don't worry about making mistakes, if you did make mistakes, the cool dude with the dragon vomiting out a hair ball profile picture will fix it.

That's not exaclty an evidence, that match might as well be faulty.
Is there a rule or a thread where it was decided that Thanos can be handled in this way in versus matches?

Don't worry about making mistakes, if you did make mistakes, the cool dude with the dragon vomiting out a hair ball profile picture will fix it.
That's a very unique and interesting interpretation of my propic...I like it!

But yes, if someone makes mistakes or doesn't feel sure about what they did, just ask it here and I'll take a look at it, then fix what has to be fixed (if necessary) and tell them about their mistake. It's not that big of a problem, we all make mistakes when doing new things.

Anyway, this is the correct formula:

[[vsforum:threads/.code of the match*]] ([[verse]]) [[character|Character's Profile]] (add all the specifics of the match, i.e. keys for each character, tier if they have more than one, location, speed if it's equalized and other additional stuff if necessary, like preparation time or bloodlusting, basically everything that isn't in the SBA).

@Antvasima Could you add this part above to the OP post? It would be useful for people who don't know how to add matches and it could be easily quoted when necessary

This looks like a stomp, Steve has 8-B durability at minimum, meaning than even restricting him to 9-A (which is allowed) would still leave him with city block dura. I didn't read the entire thread, does the player have a way to bypass such dura advantage?

What's the outcome of this match? I see people fra'ing Randolph, but the vote count points towards inconclusive.

Nero Bride-Erza has already been added.

Base Gilgamesh deafeated Ichibē, speed equalized and both at 500 meters apart.
Just to be sure, was Low 1-C stuff allowed or restricted for Gilgamesh? Just to know what to write on their profiles.

Is there a rule or a thread where it was decided that Thanos can be handled in this way in versus matches?

But yes, if someone makes mistakes or doesn't feel sure about what they did, just ask it here and I'll take a look at it, then fix what has to be fixed (if necessary) and tell them about their mistake. It's not that big of a problem, we all make mistakes when doing new things.

@Antvasima Could you add this part above to the OP post? It would be useful for people who don't know how to add matches and it could be easily quoted when necessary

This looks like a stomp, Steve has 8-B durability at minimum, meaning than even restricting him to 9-A (which is allowed) would still leave him with city block dura. I didn't read the entire thread, does the player have a way to bypass such dura advantage?

What's the outcome of this match? I see people fra'ing Randolph, but the vote count points towards inconclusive.

Just to be sure, was Low 1-C stuff allowed or restricted for Gilgamesh? Just to know what to write on their profiles.

randolph saman.

since there's a 11-8 vote. and more

11 for randolph

8 for incon.

most people are siding with randolph rather than incon

well the player has

Statistics Amplification (Skills increase the user's damage upon use), Teleportation (Can teleport to other locations when on a specific platform. Not combat applicable), Forcefield Creation, Energy Projection, Resurrection (via Resurrection Crystals)

Added Randolph-Sayori.

Yes, the player doesn't seem to be able to deal damage to Steve, I think people just thought he had 9-A dura like his AP.

welp. sayori is getting her ass kicked by other human level beings. (also saman. could you be more specific a bit. as in the battle was in the DDLC school, not just a general school)

anyway thanks

Enuma Elish wasn't restricted, even the Low 6-B version have space hax tier 1 so there wasn't much point in do it. It was a situation in which both sides could one-shot the other.

Back