• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Versus Match-up Addition Requests Thread (New forum)

MCU Scarlet Witch defeated MCU Hela here

Post-Endgame Scarlet Witch was used. I've added the match to Hela's profile, but Scarlet Witch's is locked.

Also bumping this small request:
Also a little note to whoever adds that match: Could you change the wording on her match against Thanos to say "Post-Endgame Scarlet Witch was used" instead of the current wording which reads oddly and is inconsistent with every other match on the profile that uses the same key.

Marneus Calgar beat Saitama here. I've already added it to Calgar's profile, just need it added to Saitama's profile
  • Both were Low 5-B
  • Post-Training Saitama was used
  • Regular Marneus Calgar was used
  • Speed was equalized
  • Fight started 100 meters apart
How about No. Do the matchup saitama when we actually had seen his full power. The low 5-B key it's same way with his high 6-A key back than, a complete fake. and all was just a casual holding feats, which was obviously not his maximum power. Y'all only using small fraction of his power which was obviously wrong since the fake ass high 6-A or so low 5-B key y'all saying will be gone in the next future once we had seen his maximum full power or once after we had seen him fighting against the known evil god that shibabawa and pyskos predict that is obviously stronger than Blast, Garou, Boros and Orichi (who's just a sacrifice for it's resurrection)

How about No. Do the matchup saitama when we actually had seen his full power. The low 5-B key it's same way with his high 6-A key back than, a complete fake. and all was just a casual holding feats, which was obviously not his maximum power. Y'all only using small fraction of his power which was obviously wrong since the fake ass high 6-A or so low 5-B key y'all saying will be gone in the next future once we had seen his maximum full power or once after we had seen him fighting against the known evil god that shibabawa and pyskos predict that is obviously stronger than Blast, Garou, Boros and Orichi (who's just a sacrifice for it's resurrection)
calm down bro, we don't know saitama's true power, we just know that he's at least that strong, the profile even acknowledges this.

calm down bro, we don't know saitama's true power, we just know that he's at least that strong, the profile even acknowledges this.
I'm calm. You only making me not calm by saying that. And didn't the profile say he's far stronger than the current feats? He's not just that atleast strong. he's strong than that, yes.

I'm calm. You only making me not calm by saying that. And didn't the profile say he's far stronger than the current feats? He's not just that atleast strong. he's strong than that, yes.
Bro calm down, yes the profile makes it clear that saitama has never exerted himself seriously.

Bro calm down,
If i say that to you what would your reaction was? now you know
yes the profile makes it clear that saitama has never exerted himself seriously.
Okay? And you don't need that exaggerated "seriously" I'm calm and you saying that is just heating thing's up
His profile literally acknowledges it. By his current feats, he is AT LEAST Low 5-B. It is saying that is the low end that this Wiki can logically assume, since he’s never performed a feat more powerful, and that he’s still never gone all out
The people here the one that decided that. But it's already obvious to all OPM fans the thing I've said above. And you both just repeat the word i said about him not showing his true strength

If i say that to you what would your reaction was? now you know

Okay? And you don't need that exaggerated "seriously" I'm calm and you saying that is just heating thing's up

The people here the one that decided that. But it's already obvious to all OPM fans the thing I've said above. And you both just repeat the word i said about him not showing his true strength
Bro calm down dang, we know saitama is not showing his full power but we can't do anything about it.

You do realize AP isn't the only way to win a fight? Plus, Saitama only really has AP and resistances (Which are fairly lacking in the grand scheme of things) to get him going. Saitama can't defend against Durability Negation

Back