• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Goku vs Vegeta (GRACE)

Vizer04

He/Him
11.jpg
9.jpg

Both at 4-C (Star level)

Kakarot: 7 (@Gilad_Hyperstar @FluffyCreatureZ @Rez @Coolboy6 @Ottavio_Merluzzo @CBslayeR @TauanVictor)

Vegeta IV:

Zen'ō:

Last edited:
I think this vegeta here is actually stronger than Goku, because Goku in this key has the virus, even if we assume he doesn't have it, he was still beating up android 19 but couldn't beat him while vegeta utterly stomped.

I think this vegeta here is actually stronger than Goku, because Goku in this key has the virus, even if we assume he doesn't have it, he was still beating up android 19 but couldn't beat him while vegeta utterly stomped.
He only lost to 19 because of heart virus otherwise Goku>Vegeta

He only lost to 19 because of heart virus otherwise Goku>Vegeta
Goku still beat up 19 for a half hour and 19 was fine (heart virus doesn't make goku physically weaker, just he gets extremely tired quickly), but when 19 fought vegeta, he got clapped royally, I'm pretty sure Vegeta was implied to have surpassed everyone at that time until piccolo fused with kami.

Goku still beat up 19 for a half hour and 19 was fine (heart virus doesn't make goku physically weaker, just he gets extremely tired quickly), but when 19 fought vegeta, he got clapped royally, I'm pretty sure Vegeta was implied to have surpassed everyone at that time until piccolo fused with kami.
Piccolo mentioned several times in their fight Goku is weaker than he should be as super Saiyan and also the virus was affecting him way before the fight
0146-007.png

Piccolo mentioned several times in their fight Goku is weaker than he should be as super Saiyan and also the virus was affecting him way before the fight
0146-007.png
That scan is useless, Goku is just tired like I said, he isn't physically weaker. And again, star level Goku beat 19 up and 19 was fine, and 19 scales to him in the profile for that reason, but vegeta ruined 19.

That scan is useless, Goku is just tired like I said, he isn't physically weaker. And again, star level Goku beat 19 up and 19 was fine, and 19 scales to him in the profile for that reason, but vegeta ruined 19.
0147-009.png

Remember piccolo trained with Goku so he should know how strong he must be

Look at the guy who sent a bunch of scans, the first one, piccolo confirms that Goku got absorbed.
He is talking about Vegeta in that scan. Goku's ki was never absorbed only a ki blast of his was and that happens after piccolo says Goku is way weaker than he should be

He is talking about Vegeta in that scan. Goku's ki was never absorbed only a ki blast of his was and that happens after piccolo says Goku is way weaker than he should be
Okay you're right. But multiple scans show that vegeta is at least on Goku's level and piccolo says that he might have even surpassed Goku. So I'm still leaning towards vegeta.

Goku was sick at that time, so of course he'd be weaker than a healthy SSJ Vegeta. Piccolo even stated that the power Goku displayed is not right, and he should be much stronger than that when healthy. This is why he failed to beat Android 19 despite effortlessly stomping him before, as he got weaker the worse the effects became

And in this scene, Piccolo said that if even Goku can't beat the Androids, then fusions is their only option. And he only mentions Vegeta being stronger than Trunks, not Goku

Goku is also carried away by Yamcha back to his house to heal, so he did not watched Vegeta's fight against Android 19 and Android 18, so he would have no idea how strong Vegeta actually is

As for the battle, Vegeta is incredibly arrgoant as a Super Saiyan during the Early Android Saga, and is prone to make mistakes due to his pride and arrogance (such as when he battled 18, who outsmarted Vegeta and played defensively so he'll waste all of his stamina for nothing). Goku is much more pragmatic with his fighting style, and can use it to his advantage against Vegeta, especially when Vegeta will be extremely cocky when fighting Goku now that he became a Super Saiyan

Goku also has a much better control over Super Saiyan, especially in terms of stamina (as while it's not like with Grade 4, Goku could still use Super Saiyan very easily after training the form on Yardrat, and later also training it for 3 years when preparing to face the Androids)

Overall, I'm pretty sure that more times than not, Goku would be able to score a win here

Voting Goku

Back