• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Versus Match-up Addition Requests Thread (New forum)

Added all the matches.

Half of Star's profile is divided in keys, the other half isn't, I guess it's a leftover of some revision? I also removed the "Star with the magic wand" as it's standard equipment and there's no need to specify it.
Star is still going to be revised with fusion of keys(atm keys are gonna be fused if nothing is changed). Her second key is just mewbetry form for which she gains only flight, DT and a bit higher LS.
When Star would be fully revised result of this fight shouldn't change much btw.

Genos stalemated Garou.

Post-Elder Centipede Genos was used, Half-Monster Garou was used and Genos’ Ten Second Mode was restricted.

The match has already been added to Genos’ profile, but Garou’s is locked.

MCU Scarlet Witch defeated MCU Thor here. Both profiles are locked.

Post-Endgame Scarlet Witch and Awakened Thor with Stormbreaker were used.

Also a little note to whoever adds that match: Could you change the wording on her match against Thanos to say "Post-Endgame Scarlet Witch was used" instead of the current wording which reads oddly and is inconsistent with every other match on the profile that uses the same key.

Last edited:
Added Gilgamesh-Baam (I didn't add Brasil in the formal details, as it wasn't a specific location), Genos-Garou (to Garou's Profile), Scarlet-Rey (to Scarlet's profile),

Ben Tennyson defeated Naruto. Characters versions and conditions are stated in OP
Naruto has two Low 6-B keys, which one was used?

Kaguya won against Isshiki
First Round: War arc Kaguya and prime isshiki was used
Second Round: Prime Kaguya was used

Can someone add this to her profile please?
Matches with rounds can't be added to profiles, it's one of our rules.

Adam vs Kuuga, result: Inconclusive

EoS Kuuga was used and it's in Ultimate Form, speed was equalized
I've added this, but both profiles were unlocked, next time remember you can add the match.

Bump
Cmon staff, where are you?
I've been pretty busy recently (this thread is basically my jurisdiction) and I could focus on this only now, no need to stress or bump several times.

Minamoto no Raikou vs 3rd Season 25th-Baam: Baam won

Base Raikou and Red Tarrysa transformation were used, 1st thorn was restricted, and speed was equalized
These profiles were also unlocked.

These profiles are open, you can add it.

It's literally mentioned in OP "Kyūbi Chakra Mode"
My bad, I usually don't read the titles, just the content of the first post.

Edit: Naruto's Kyubi Chakra Mode's key is High 7-A, is there something I'm missing or it was a mistake from the beginning? I know nothing about Naruto, so I don't know if the match can be added with just the next key used.

I've added Luffy-Mob, while Goku Black-Copy Vegeta was added days ago.

My bad, I usually don't read the titles, just the content of the first post.

Edit: Naruto's Kyubi Chakra Mode's key is High 7-A, is there something I'm missing or it was a mistake from the beginning? I know nothing about Naruto, so I don't know if the match can be added with just the next key used.
My bad it was supposed to be the third key

My bad it was supposed to be the third key
Can the match be added anyway or should it be redone with the other key? I don't know what are the differences in those keys other than AP.

@SamanPatou The thing is, i'm a 100% mobile user so used all of these latest update in the wikia is giving me a pain in the a** lel

I wanted to added it by myself but again, mobile shennanigans
Ok, no problem then.

Back