• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

UQ Holder getting a page or negima page being updated

Status
Not open for further replies.
I already separated base Touta and Raiten Taiso Magia Erebea Touta from.my post

Karin can somehow keep up with Jack Rakan, able to react to his attacks, even though wasnt able to dodge or block them properly, and Karin should be comparable to base Touta

@Sky

Jack might have been overwhelmed by Holy fist at the start but right after he said it was light speed we see him get serious and he then interceptsher attack and starts to pummel her. He might not be able to dodge at the start but he'd still blocking them and then finds an opening and lands a blow on her.

Also, Touta might have gotten blows on Lifemaker Negi but it did absolutely no damage and he gets dropped by Albireo and Jack right after. If Lifemaker Negi was actually trying to put Touta down then he would have. At the end of the day they let Touta and the rest leave due to Asuna's presence.

And I was talking about reaction and combat speeds for the God tiers considering Fate and Eva are at least MHS+(extremely higher than HS speeds) in reaction speed yet they got blitz in a fraction of a second. Even then Fate has casual reacted to orbital lasers that are at least Sub-Relativistic in speed when comparing the distance the orbital laser is from Earth by using the distance real world weather satellites have in orbit(this is an average assumption by me on where the orbital laser satellite resides).

Cool. It'll be good to get more calcs for UQ Holder / Negima.

Hopefully this thread isn't too old to bump but a profile has been created for Touta Konoe.

It's not completely finished by any means as some refinement and additional techniques can be added but it's worth a look.

I checked over the profile a bit, and there seems to be no reason for Touta's base statistics.

Yes, but his base Multi-City Block level statistics have no given reason. They should preferably either be removed or placed at unknown.

Attack Potency Multi City Block came from his 500 tons Gravity Blade, as his peak attack potency came from his blade's additional weight, Energy in Conventional Terms, but dunno for sure if it's possible to convert it like that, still raw, I will try to calculate the kinetic energy later

Well, you need to properly clarify this within his profile page.

Relativistic Negi should be possible, considering the step leader on a lightning bolt can be 1/3 the speed of light at the very highest end.

I would make it so that the Relativistic part is suffixed by "At most" and prefixed with a "possibly" until further notice though. Just to be safe. Especially when he completely stomps Touta who should be using either level 1 of RT or possibly level 2.

Top tiers should be at least Hypersonic movement to MHS+ and get the same combat and reactions, with only certain top and God tier characters getting the "possibly Relativistic" rating.

We do agree on this though?

SGS "Negima/UQ Holder's God and top tiers are already Sub Relativistic in speed due to Base Negi Post Rebirth being able to blitz one of the Averruncus series and then absolutely destroying the other in RT(Pre Rebirth RT was already MHS+ almost bordering on Low Sub-Relativistic"

Chachamaru's orbital laser should be Relativistic right? This would mean base Negi Post Rebirth has Sub-Rel combat and reactions-- possibly movement????

Ah, well, even still, why not "possibly Relativistic at most"? I mean, that's what Possibly is for right?

I understand that you use that, but I don't really understand what the purpose of refusing to put a "possibly" in front of it and an "at most" behind it. It seems very confusing to have those as prefixes but the criteria that needs to be met is far more than the rating suggests. This site is an indexing cite first, battle forum second, right? So, like, why be so reluctant to state it like it is and say that, while not clear, it is Vaguely possible that x character can do y when rationally judged AT MOST.

Don't think a CRT is necessary for a little thing like this that, well, isn't really something listed here as a rule, is it? I doubt there is a rule for how much information is needed for a possibly, but I have a thread that's about giving someone a "possibly rating on a power" and everyone is basically asking for definitive evidence instead of a "hunch" like possibly implies...

We cannot give this series special treatment. We go by standard procedure. Sorry, but this is not up for discussion.

Also, the battle forum part is an extremely distant second in my book.

How is equipment/weapon durability applied to a character?

In episode 11, Al master of gravity, tortures his creation, touta's blade, with different levels of gravity, one of which was white Dwarf, level then ending in a black hole, so should the blade be rated as planet level, likely higher?

Probably not. We would need full context scans, as it seems like a misunderstanding or massive outlier.

7th Ki'oon said:
How is equipment/weapon durability applied to a character?
In episode 11, Al master of gravity, tortures his creation, touta's blade, with different levels of gravity, one of which was white Dwarf, level then ending in a black hole, so should the blade be rated as planet level, likely higher?
Since the blade is itself a talking character, it can get a profile too with that being a possible durability. Also that happened in the manga as well, not just the anime.

Should I make a CRT for the Lightning Rules-- not trying to make you use high end lightning as a general standard, but for you guys to recognize the high end as a HIGH END, where specific information is required to use that high end-- like, for example, a statement clarifying the speed of the specific lightning bolts x character dodged, or something like this-- where Negi is literally as fast as the step leader on lightning. Doesn't seem like a bad thought to think that Negi MIGHT (massive emphasis there) be Relativistic AT MOST.

You could make a thread on it like you say, it may be the better place to discuss it and get more discussion on it.

@Amexim

No, that would be to interfere with our conventions, which is not allowed, as far as I remember, and also waste our time and not lead anywhere.

Not saying Negi should get special treatment by any stretch of the imagination. Just saying that High End lightning should be recognized when high end lightning is referenced, implicitly (literally referencing a step leader for example) or explicitly, like my example above.

True, but the manga has been having frequent miswording issues, so the anime is being used as a codifier, of sorts. Especially since, the Manga-Ka worked on the scripts.

Antvasima said:
Probably not. We would need full context scans, as it seems like a misunderstanding or massive outlier.
This isn't naruto, this is very legitimate. Also, the lifemaker should be upgrade to solar system, for threatening all it's residents.

7th Ki'oon said:
True, but the manga has been having frequent miswording issues, so the anime is being used as a codifier, of sorts. Especially since, the Manga-Ka worked on the scripts.
What do you mean miswording issues?

@7th

Range =/= firepower.

We don't automatically rate someone based on how far their abilities can cover. We don't even know how the Lifemaker plans on affecting the whole solar system.

In addition, Touta's page is full of plagiarism and misleading information (i.e. he doesn't have time stop, that's Kirie's power).

Ultimately I'm tempted to just delete the page and rewrite it myself since I can't seem to trust you guys on this given your disregard for basic procedure,

What? Why can't I do that? No offense-- and you're doing a good job managing everything here just fine btw-- but it seems rather peculiar and, well, really contradicts the "indexing" purpose of this cite to make it against the rules to challenge your conventions. Especially when I see people CRTing about immortality definitions all the time. Again, mate, no special treatment for Negi or anything, but I find it really ridiculous to make it so that there are discussions that aren't allowed to be had, even if it's for the stability of the wiki. It doesn't do this cite any good to close threads because they're aggravating, or anything. It's why people debate the same topics over and over again.

In the US, people argue a lot, and sure there's plenty of division. But if someone managed to lock down discussion topics and ban discussions, there's the possibility that it stops the most accurate information from getting out there.

If accuracy is your goal, you need to be open to critique 24/7. The rules of the wiki are no different than the content, especially when procedure dictates how content will be made. So, I'll ask, is there any way I can make a CRT for that fact? (You'll probably answer no and might ban me.)

Reppuzan said:
@7th
Range =/= firepower.

We don't automatically rate someone based on how far their abilities can cover. We don't even know how the Lifemaker plans on affecting the whole solar system.

In addition, Touta's page is full of plagiarism and misleading information (i.e. he doesn't have time stop, that's Kirie's power).

Ultimately I'm tempted to just delete the page and rewrite it myself since I can't seem to trust you guys on this given your disregard for basic procedure,
There is note there that says (With Kirie), meaning it isn't something he can do by himself but something that can be done with Kirie.

I don't see where you're getting plagiarism from unless it's something obvious I'm not seeing. I don't see why deleting the page would be warranted. Perhaps making suggestions would be a better start?

Also, I need a source for that "Manga-Ka working on the Anime's script" because that has to be wrong. The pacing in UQ Holder (Anime) is absolute garbage.

But it's not even his power. It's Kirie's. It's just her affection for him that allows her stop time.

That's like saying, "Oh, if I brought in this totally different character who has a completely different power set, then they should both be included in this."

You couldn't even be bothered to provide a citation proving that Shundo is Supersonic. In addition, Touta should only be Massively Hypersonic while using Raisen Taiso, which he can only use if he's struck with a high-level lightning spell.

@Damage

I'll probably add that after I rewrite the page.

@Damage

As for your plagiarism, I'm not blind. You ripped the summary and ability descriptions off the UQ Holder and Negima wikis.

Don't take me for a moron.

But Touta can move in the timestop and Kirie can't activate the power without him either. Therefore it's a combo power made possible by the two of them being present. I don't see why that wouldn't be mentioned...

As I mentioned earlier in the thread, the profile hasn't been entirely finished for Touta. It's still being edited and other people can make changes and improvements to it too; hence why a citation may not be provided for everything yet. You're perfectly welcome to help rewrite the page since this isn't just the results of one person, or a couple people, doing all the writing.

Reppuzan said:
@Damage
As for your plagiarism, I'm not blind. You ripped the summary and ability descriptions off the UQ Holder and Negima wikis.

Don't take me for a moron.
I didn't add those ability descriptions if you bothered to check the history of the profile...

@Damage

That's still not his power since it requires another character to use.

When you make a profile you're supposed to have a certain level of completion otherwise it's subject to deletion. Without citations, the profile has basically no meaning.

I'm being especially harsh here because you guys don't seem to understand our standards at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back